**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

What I don’t like about this fight is the rng involved with having one of the few specific counters as a 5* or a 5* heimdall and Angela
    Like the thanos fight last month was amazing because I feel if you had enough skill there you could use basically any1 and not take any unavoidable damage

Yes. However, amongst the 2 evils, Caustic is the lesser evil and has a wider array of counters as compared to Buffed Up.
    Normally I would say yes but on this fight I feel caustic temper is worse
    Buffed Up is a lot worse. Nothing I tried work, which is quite saddening. I was reduced to using Civil Warrior and trying to get him down. The main issue with Buffed Up was 3 buffs, and EMP punishes having too many buffs, which by itself is contradictory.
    Would voodoo not work quite well because he activates 3 buffs and keeps his power down
    Yes. The 2 counters were Voodoo and Quake + Heimdall + Hela/Angela + Magik/Gully. Third is Cull but at that point he wasn’t introduced yet.

So with Buffed Up, there was 1 outright counter and 1 which requires 4 champs to work, which is very much narrower compared to Caustic.
    Ye but I have a voodoo :(
    Haha yeah but that's not healthy with respect to what the community has.

Off-hand I can think of a few counters for Caustic instead of Buffed Up.

1. OG Hulk
    2. Hyperion
    3. Medusa
    4. Black Bolt (Needs duped)
    5. Ronan
    6. Ultron Classic
    7. Gulk/Quake/Rulk/CptIW/Nebula/Thing and many others + Heimdall + Angela/Hela

Like all end-game content, if you have some specific champs (listed as 1-6 and Heimdall + Angela/Hela in this case), the options open up and the fight becomes more manageable/cheaper because you have a proper counter.

Alternatively, if you do not have a proper counter and want to clear it due to impatience, the fight becomes significantly harder and whilst it's still possible to clear, it becomes exponentially more expensive.
    Mcord117 said:

A lot of back and forth but the direction this game is going is such. Endgame = pulling the right champs. Don’t have the right champs, pull some more, don’t want to wait, buy son cavalier crystals, still don’t have them, buy some more, got the champ, congrats you can now move forward. Want to do it without the champ, revive 10-20 times per path or see step 1.

Congrats on being endgame, you are no better a player than you were when this process started you just have a champ now. For me it would be 5* heimdall. I make it to sinister with no item use and all champs standing and pretty healthy. One day I will be endgame, I will have heimdall

Roster breadth. Stated last year in the Dev's notes.

If you think Heimdall is the ONLY option, then you might wanna hear what others say and explore other possibilities.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    xNig said:

xNig said:

If you think it can be done pretty easily without heimdall and hela/Angela synergy post a vid of the fight. Don’t come here with that end game nonsense it just proves you haven’t actually fought him.

Lol. I already fought the much harder version of him 2 months back.

If you can name me 2 champs (even with synergies) that can take him down should Caustic Temper be replaced with Buffed Up, I’m all ears.

(Gonna add that Caustic Temper was my suggestion 😬)
    Cull obsidian, Angela, crossbones, ghost, aegon, captain marvel movie, night thrasher, hela, electro (with heimdall, magik and angela), venom, Carnage, venom the duck.
    Tried all mentioned except Cull. Item fest. Electro with Heimdall Magik Hela only gives you 2 buffs btw.

You’ll generate too many buffs and when he uses a special you die almost instantly. Not to mention you need at least 3 buffs to start dealing damage and his sp1 reflects all debuffs back to you (so Venom, VtD, Carnage bleeds are insta-death).

I even explored Civil Warrior chain sp2, died on the way to reach sp2. Crossbones don’t work too. Almost impossible to not die while trying to maintain 3 buffs.

Angela’s multi buffs are awesome, but she relies on crit to deal good damage and with her alternating Armor/Fury/Precision, lots of stacks of shocks.

Aegon? 3 buffs? You get furies when you get hit. With a class disadvantage, you sure about that? And you need to get hit repeatedly to maintain your furies iirc.

Cpt Marvel movie, how many buffs does she have?

Beta testers did a lot of testing and the final result was, if you don’t plan to spend 1k units per takedown against Sinister + Buffed Up, there are 2 possible counters, one of which requires Heimdall synergy.
    OK I'm actually glad that you tried those and gave a constructive reply. Thanks for that. What you said about the symbiotes and Angela makes sense. Cap marvel has 5 furies when entering binary ignition with 25 charges. I was thinking about aegons true accuracy buffs when ramped up a little bit. Doesn't hela stack furies relatively easily? And with electro I was thinking of something crazy. Maybe it's too farfetched but you build to the sp3 after getting the synergy buffs and fire it off after dexing one of his specials. The idea is that you'd have a ton of shocks on you because you'd had to have dexed a lot on the way to the sp3 and the dexterity buff would count as the 3rd one. With the bonus attack from the shocks, it might hit really hard. And as soon as you land a hit you lose the 3rd buff meaning you wouldn't be healing him while building to the next sp3. And surviving as electro would be fairly easy as the shocks are the only fun and interactive damage here. I don't know, just brainstorming. Cull should still work I think. Starts with 10 and has easy access to another 10 off the sp1 in case they fall off. Did you try night thrasher? He is also incinerate immune so you wouldn't have to be afraid of critting too hard.
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

What I don’t like about this fight is the rng involved with having one of the few specific counters as a 5* or a 5* heimdall and Angela
    Like the thanos fight last month was amazing because I feel if you had enough skill there you could use basically any1 and not take any unavoidable damage

Yes. However, amongst the 2 evils, Caustic is the lesser evil and has a wider array of counters as compared to Buffed Up.
    Normally I would say yes but on this fight I feel caustic temper is worse
    Buffed Up is a lot worse. Nothing I tried work, which is quite saddening. I was reduced to using Civil Warrior and trying to get him down. The main issue with Buffed Up was 3 buffs, and EMP punishes having too many buffs, which by itself is contradictory.
    Would voodoo not work quite well because he activates 3 buffs and keeps his power down
    Yes. The 2 counters were Voodoo and Quake + Heimdall + Hela/Angela + Magik/Gully. Third is Cull but at that point he wasn’t introduced yet.

So with Buffed Up, there was 1 outright counter and 1 which requires 4 champs to work, which is very much narrower compared to Caustic.
    Ye but I have a voodoo :(
    Haha yeah but that's not healthy with respect to what the community has.

Off-hand I can think of a few counters for Caustic instead of Buffed Up.

1. OG Hulk
    2. Hyperion
    3. Medusa
    4. Black Bolt (Needs duped)
    5. Ronan
    6. Ultron Classic
    7. Gulk/Quake/Rulk/CptIW/Nebula/Thing and many others + Heimdall + Angela/Hela

Like all end-game content, if you have some specific champs (listed as 1-6 and Heimdall + Angela/Hela in this case), the options open up and the fight becomes more manageable/cheaper because you have a proper counter.

Alternatively, if you do not have a proper counter and want to clear it due to impatience, the fight becomes significantly harder and whilst it's still possible to clear, it becomes exponentially more expensive.
    What does ronan provide?
  • I was thinking... until the fix on the interaction between caustic temper and Sinister is fixed, why not just strip away the 4 star gate in that specific quest, only for 6.2.2. Most people should have at least a 4 star heimdall and a 4 star angela or hela... just as a little workaround for the unwanted interaction for the time being.
    edited June 2019

xNig said:

xNig said:

If you think it can be done pretty easily without heimdall and hela/Angela synergy post a vid of the fight. Don’t come here with that end game nonsense it just proves you haven’t actually fought him.

If you can name me 2 champs (even with synergies) that can take him down should Caustic Temper be replaced with Buffed Up, I’m all ears.

Cull obsidian, Angela, crossbones, ghost, aegon, captain marvel movie, night thrasher, hela, electro (with heimdall, magik and angela), venom, Carnage, venom the duck.
    Tried all mentioned except Cull. Item fest. Electro with Heimdall Magik Hela only gives you 2 buffs btw.

You’ll generate too many buffs and when he uses a special you die almost instantly. Not to mention you need at least 3 buffs to start dealing damage and his sp1 reflects all debuffs back to you (so Venom, VtD, Carnage bleeds are insta-death).

I even explored Civil Warrior chain sp2, died on the way to reach sp2. Crossbones don’t work too. Almost impossible to not die while trying to maintain 3 buffs.

Angela’s multi buffs are awesome, but she relies on crit to deal good damage and with her alternating Armor/Fury/Precision, lots of stacks of shocks.

Aegon? 3 buffs? You get furies when you get hit. With a class disadvantage, you sure about that? And you need to get hit repeatedly to maintain your furies iirc.

Beta testers did a lot of testing and the final result was, if you don’t plan to spend 1k units per takedown against Sinister + Buffed Up, there are 2 possible counters, one of which requires Heimdall synergy.
    OK I'm actually glad that you tried those and gave a constructive reply. Thanks for that. What you said about the symbiotes and Angela makes sense. Cap marvel has 5 furies when entering binary ignition with 25 charges. I was thinking about aegons true accuracy buffs when ramped up a little bit. Doesn't hela stack furies relatively easily? And with electro I was thinking of something crazy. Maybe it's too farfetched but you build to the sp3 after getting the synergy buffs and fire it off after dexing one of his specials. The idea is that you'd have a ton of shocks on you because you'd had to have dexed a lot on the way to the sp3 and the dexterity buff would count as the 3rd one. With the bonus attack from the shocks, it might hit really hard. And as soon as you land a hit you lose the 3rd buff meaning you wouldn't be healing him while building to the next sp3. And surviving as electro would be fairly easy as the shocks are the only fun and interactive damage here. I don't know, just brainstorming. Cull should still work I think. Starts with 10 and has easy access to another 10 off the sp1 in case they fall off. Did you try night thrasher? He is also incinerate immune so you wouldn't have to be afraid of critting too hard.
    Haha. As mentioned sometime back, I only troll people who post comments that show entitlement or outright deserves to be trolled (like the "increase PHC 4* drop rate thread" lol)

Anyway, yes about Cpt Marvel. It's possible but she will have a problem given her big damage output is from her crits. So you're crit-ting really hard and he's regenerating 70% back. Not to mention you have to consistently deal with his Passive Shocks since you'll most probably have to dex quite a few times, hit him to get your charges up, and the 5 extra furies from Ignition.

Aegon's True Accuracy buff yes. That's one. But you'll still need Heimdall + Angela/Hela + Magik/Gully for the other 2 buffs unless you're willing to take some hits. It's even more restrictive than Caustic if that were the case, isn't that so? I don't play Aegon so I'm not sure of his abilities (have him as a 4* only).

Yes Hela stacks furies relatively easily. The shocks are the problem and she's quite a glass cannon. I mean you could block the specials but it's gonna hurt alot with her block proficiency.

Electro possible. But out of FGMCs and Dungeon crystals, too rare to find. It also requires you to bring Heimdall + Angela/Hela + Magik/Gully though.

Cull is the newly introduced counter, wasn't available at that time. Just heavy, sp1, 10 Rout buffs, sp3. Fight ends. HOWEVER, from a community perspective, if he were the best counter for Sinister, wouldn't this further fuel the "unfair advantage to whales" argument? So from that aspect, he shouldn't be made the optimal counter to a boss.
    Nvm 9% chance to gain fury. I have never seen that proc while playing him in arena 🙊
  • I was thinking... until the fix on the interaction between caustic temper and Sinister is fixed, why not just strip away the 4 star gate in that specific quest, only for 6.2.2. Most people should have at least a 4 star heimdall and a 4 star angela or hela... just as a little workaround for the unwanted interaction for the time being.

Obviously when and IF the interaction gets fixed, you can put the 4 star gate in again.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I think uncollected summoners should get 4* Rank down tickets that should be used towards 4* champs we ranked up in the 3-months prior to the announcement that we no longer can use 4* champs since when we ranked them we thought we’d be able to use in maps like this.

They’ve become obsolete and besides duplicating them, they hold no value.
    xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Haha. As mentioned sometime back, I only troll people who post comments that show entitlement or outright deserves to be trolled (like the "increase PHC 4* drop rate thread" lol)

Anyway, yes about Cpt Marvel. It's possible but she will have a problem given her big damage output is from her crits. So you're crit-ting really hard and he's regenerating 70% back. Not to mention you have to consistently deal with his Passive Shocks since you'll most probably have to dex quite a few times, hit him to get your charges up, and the 5 extra furies from Ignition.

Aegon's True Accuracy buff yes. That's one. But you'll still need Heimdall + Angela/Hela + Magik/Gully for the other 2 buffs unless you're willing to take some hits. It's even more restrictive than Caustic if that were the case, isn't that so? I don't play Aegon so I'm not sure of his abilities (have him as a 4* only).

Yes Hela stacks furies relatively easily. The shocks are the problem and she's quite a glass cannon. I mean you could block the specials but it's gonna hurt alot with her block proficiency.

Electro possible. But out of FGMCs and Dungeon crystals, too rare to find. It also requires you to bring Heimdall + Angela/Hela + Magik/Gully though.

Cull is the newly introduced counter, wasn't available at that time. Just heavy, sp1, 10 Rout buffs, sp3. Fight ends. HOWEVER, from a community perspective, if he were the best counter for Sinister, wouldn't this further fuel the "unfair advantage to whales" argument? So from that aspect, he shouldn't be made the optimal counter to a boss.
    You can build her charges before hand on a fight that's not as taxing as sinister. Also, while he will heal off of the crits, she has additional energy damage while in binary ignition which can help put a dent in him. Also, stacking armor breaks might be able to heavily mitigate regen via despair or if you're quite lucky, even fully heal block. She is also immune to all damage for 10 or so seconds right out the gate so you could get massive value from small revives. If you were to heal up, she even has quite a bit of energy resistance which might let her survive longer with a few shocks on her. I honestly think she is the best one for this.

Electro is in the 6 star basic pool, isn't he? Either way, that's a fair point. Same thing with cull.

Hela also has the indestructible when dying. If you can build a lot of furies and get to an sp3, she might be able to one shot him.

Aegon gains one true accuracy buff when he crits. Stacks upto 3. You could ramp him up a little bit more for the fury on every crit as well but at that point you'd be critting too much for it to be viable imo.
  • TheUncleTheUncle Posts: 8
    This boss mr sinister 6.2 is ridiculous there are extremely few options to fight him. I play for like 4 years and I have no champions to fight him! At least they must remove one of the poison or the shock node both together is trash! And one more shehulk s furies doesn’t count because they are passive come on guys you are kidding

I was thinking... until the fix on the interaction between caustic temper and Sinister is fixed, why not just strip away the 4 star gate in that specific quest, only for 6.2.2. Most people should have at least a 4 star heimdall and a 4 star angela or hela... just as a little workaround for the unwanted interaction for the time being.

Cause that would defeat the purpose of the Devs wanting players to have sufficient roster breadth before moving ahead in story quests.

Like it or not, Act 6 is acting like a sieve to better filter Uncollected/Cavalier players based on their roster development. As much as it is unpopular, I firmly believe it is required as newer players are progressing too fast for their own good.

Much of older content is there as a foundation for new players to build their skills, from parrying and evading in Acts 1-3, understanding and reading nodes and interactions in Act 4, to intercepting and champ related counters in Act 5. Should they be given easily accessible overly ranked champs, they miss out on this opportunity to build up their skill set and knowledge, and ultimately become bitter because they can no longer "power" their way through opponents.

As a leader of 2 alliances (one in Plat 1 and another in Plat 3), I have seen many potential recruits apply with 2-3 R5s and miserable (4-5) numbers of R4s. I call them the "Fast Trackers" and usually request for a video of them displaying their skills. More often than not, I'll be disappointed.

It's no fault of theirs, but because of how the game is giving out higher tier champs like candy, they have cruised through earlier content and have not built up their skills and roster to an acceptable level.

Truth be told, I am hoping that the requirement to enter 6.3 is to have fully explored 6.2 but I highly doubt the Devs will do that.
  • DhruvgajjarDhruvgajjar Posts: 46

Kabam, you still looking into this? Honestly, this fight is straight BS. Another case of Kabam failing to test content prior to its release. Let’s look at this fight closely. You need...

A Shock Immune Champion to bypass the Shock (Gulk & Power Control Champs work too)
    A Poison Immune Champion to bypass the Poison
    A Heal Block Champion to control the Regeneration
    A Champion with Fury to bypass the Damage Reduction
    Must be a 5-Star or 6-Star (Act 6 Requirements)

The only hard counter I can think of is Gulk with Heimdall, also needing Angela or Hella for the synergy (all as 5-stars or 6-stars, might I add).
    There is no way on earth a Kabam Employee could play through this fight & be like...
    ”This is awesome! A great, skill based & interactive fight that players will love!”
    Doesn’t make sense.

The only thing we're looking into is the Caustic Temper node. The rest of it is functioning as designed. This is not going to be an easy fight, and it's not meant to be. There are quite a few different Champions and Champion combinations that will work, but this is going to test the depth of your roster and your RPG Knowledge.
    @Kabam Miike just remove caustic temper node. That fight will be much more manageable for players also expanding number of counters to a fair amount.

Kabam, you still looking into this? Honestly, this fight is straight BS. Another case of Kabam failing to test content prior to its release. Let’s look at this fight closely. You need...

A Shock Immune Champion to bypass the Shock (Gulk & Power Control Champs work too)

The only hard counter I can think of is Gulk with Heimdall, also needing Angela or Hella for the synergy (all as 5-stars or 6-stars, might I add).
    There is no way on earth a Kabam Employee could play through this fight & be like...
    ”This is awesome! A great, skill based & interactive fight that players will love!”
    Doesn’t make sense.

The only thing we're looking into is the Caustic Temper node. The rest of it is functioning as designed. This is not going to be an easy fight, and it's not meant to be. There are quite a few different Champions and Champion combinations that will work, but this is going to test the depth of your roster and your RPG Knowledge.
    @Kabam Miike just remove caustic temper node. That fight will be much more manageable for players also expanding number of counters to a fair amount.
    Caustic temper by itself isn't the problem. Its caustic temper + emp modification. Caustic temper needs you to have a buff and emp mod punishes you for having them. Definitely cash grabby similar to buffed up pilfer sym supreme. It's just one of those cash grabs that pop up now and again. Let's push through and move ahead.

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

You can build her charges before hand on a fight that's not as taxing as sinister. Also, while he will heal off of the crits, she has additional energy damage while in binary ignition which can help put a dent in him. Also, stacking armor breaks might be able to heavily mitigate regen via despair or if you're quite lucky, even fully heal block. She is also immune to all damage for 10 or so seconds right out the gate so you could get massive value from small revives. If you were to heal up, she even has quite a bit of energy resistance which might let her survive longer with a few shocks on her. I honestly think she is the best one for this.

Electro is in the 6 star basic pool, isn't he? Either way, that's a fair point. Same thing with cull.

Hela also has the indestructible when dying. If you can build a lot of furies and get to an sp3, she might be able to one shot him.

Aegon gains one true accuracy buff when he crits. Stacks upto 3. You could ramp him up a little bit more for the fury on every crit as well but at that point you'd be critting too much for it to be viable imo.
    I see. Understand about Cpt Marvel. Not sure whether she was released at that point of time because the beta was done in March-April iirc.

Electro was also only recently added to the 6* pool. Not many had access to him prior to that.

Hela, maybe. It requires you to pull her twice though, or awaken her. From what I gathered in the beta, people have tried using her and found it to be the same, revive + heal + go in deal as much damage as you can before you die. Rinse wash repeat.

Yup about Aegon. He gets to guaranteed crits and it's gonna hurt (70% damage reduction against Sinister), making it a long painful fight + you'll be regularly hitting him so his power meter is gonna go crazy, which means you get shocked badly as well.
    Mcord117 said:

I am not willing to revive champs 9-10 times without ever getting hit to beat this fight. I have multiple options that can do damage heimdall is the only option that would make it a fair fight

So you're looking to clear it without using revives and saying it's unfair because you do not have the most optimal setup. I see where you're coming from now.

Doesn’t make sense.

Caustic temper by itself isn't the problem. Its caustic temper + emp modification. Caustic temper needs you to have a buff and emp mod punishes you for having them. Definitely cash grabby similar to buffed up pilfer sym supreme. It's just one of those cash grabs that pop up now and again. Let's push through and move ahead.
    Haha at least it's 1, not 3. lol
    xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

I see. Understand about Cpt Marvel. Not sure whether she was released at that point of time because the beta was done in March-April iirc.

Electro was also only recently added to the 6* pool. Not many had access to him prior to that.

Hela, maybe. It requires you to pull her twice though, or awaken her. From what I gathered in the beta, people have tried using her and found it to be the same, revive + heal + go in deal as much damage as you can before you die. Rinse wash repeat.

Yup about Aegon. He gets to guaranteed crits and it's gonna hurt (70% damage reduction against Sinister), making it a long painful fight + you'll be regularly hitting him so his power meter is gonna go crazy, which means you get shocked badly as well.
    So the consensus is cap marvel then 😀. Aren't I glad I went crazy for her featured 5 star. She was a March release I think. Could be wrong though. Good talk my dude
    xNig said:

Doesn’t make sense.

Yeah, either which way you would have ended up using a cosmic since buffs are most easily accessible to them. And seeing as most of them are poison immune anyway, makes sense why you advocated caustic temper over buffed up

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

So the consensus is cap marvel then 😀. Aren't I glad I went crazy for her featured 5 star. She was a March release I think. Could be wrong though. Good talk my dude
    Yeah. Good discussion. =)

Anyway she's poison immune as well. So you could try her against the current Caustic Sinister and see how she fares since the overall fight goes exactly the same way. Let us know ya? Cheers.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Just need a heimdall then I can beat him

xNig said:

Doesn’t make sense.

Yeah, either which way you would have ended up using a cosmic since buffs are most easily accessible to them. And seeing as most of them are poison immune anyway, makes sense why you advocated caustic temper over buffed up
    Haha yeah. It was more of a matter of x number of champs has a chance vs 2-3.

Would have been a lot uglier if Cpt Brie and Cull were the best options. All the moneygrab accusations would have been thrown out. Lol
    Mcord117 said:

xNig said:

Mcord117 said:

I am not willing to revive champs 9-10 times without ever getting hit to beat this fight. I have multiple options that can do damage heimdall is the only option that would make it a fair fight

So you're looking to clear it without using revives and saying it's unfair because you do not have the most optimal setup. I see where you're coming from now.
    No I am looking to be able to play perfectly and have a chance. If I revive 10 times because of mistakes and level of challenge it’s all good. If I lose a r5 in 30 seconds dealing 10% damage for no good reason it’s not

I will go in now with my 6* dorm and just medium medium for the next 6 hours

Who are your 5*s at R4 or above and 6*s? Just curious.
    Mcord117 said:

xNig said:

Mcord117 said:

xNig said:

Mcord117 said:

No I am looking to be able to play perfectly and have a chance. If I revive 10 times because of mistakes and level of challenge it’s all good. If I lose a r5 in 30 seconds dealing 10% damage for no good reason it’s not

I will go in now with my 6* dorm and just medium medium for the next 6 hours

Who are your 5*s at R4 or above and 6*s? Just curious.
    Void, stark, magik, Medusa, starlord, drax, Emma, domino, capiw, black bolt, Karnak, Angela, cable, venom, Luke cage, dorm, spidergwen, modok, drax(6*)

I think that’s it currently. I have 2 3-4 gems in inventory a 4-5 gem in inventory and I am sitting on 10 t2a and 2 t2b with no one that will make a difference waiting to be ranked
    Try Medusa with Black Bolt and Karnak. Cosmic 200% Boost. Run Storm/Black Panther or DD/Elektra for better power gain. Sp2 chain stun might work. 😊
    Mcord117 said:

Tried the family synergy it actually did me in faster cause of the extra fury. In that case I could have possibly blocked and baited heavy more but I only got down 10%. I don’t think the extra fury helps much cause he defend the crits

I can try adding storm and black panther but that is going to make running the path a bit rough to handle since neither of them are at functional rank and Karnak and blackbolt kinda suck

Did you run it with cosmic power return boost? If you don’t you won’t be able to maintain 100% uptime on the stun from sp2.
This discussion has been closed.