**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill based game vs the champion 6.2.6 ( suggestions we don’t all have cap )

13»

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Leave as it is we’re fine we’re one of the few who has maxed out cap iw 😴
    I actually prefer the collector over the champion mainly cuz I grind arena for units and would like an option of slowly taking down bosses through many revives.
  • Options
    ShroudMcocShroudMcoc Posts: 16
    I find funny that none has noticed yet the rel cancer of champion s chapter.

Taken off first run on easy path ungated, you will have to fight him 9 more times with one linked node added.

There are several making the already hard fight a nightmare. Above all:

No retreat
    Unblockable finale

That is the real cheap shot of champion. Add in what op was justly stating being fight being a 0/100 type where you either best it or deal no dmg, and you got the real fail of its design
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Does CAIW fury count for sinister? Thought it was passive? Are you using 3 slots besides CAIW to handle sinister (Heimdall, Angela/helA, skill)?
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Leave as it is we’re fine we’re one of the few who has maxed out cap iw 😴
    Drooped2 said:

I actually prefer the collector over the champion mainly cuz I grind arena for units and would like an option of slowly taking down bosses through many revives.

I'd prefer champion. I like forcing skill or not completing not oh hey I can throw my wallet at this and win
    Never had to throw my wallet at the collector, with the champion no matter how many resources I use I cant guarantee that I will take him down hence why I like the collector better.