**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix 6.2.6 Champion Boss final 10 percent?

Is it me or do you need to be an absolute ninja to succeed in playing this game in 6.2.6? The final 10 percent of champion boss I cannot complete even with capiw because Champion crushes you when blocking (and my dexterity is not perfect)... I get it, kabam likes challenging people but if 99 percent of players can't get to act 6.3 they will lose big $ because they will have no spenders and people will give up. I also find it timely and frustrating you do entire chapter and the final 10 percent of 1 boss is crushing. Agree or disagree? Solutions?

I propose the indestructible charges are permanently removed each time regardless of death. I am done (no choice cause I cannot win) until changes are made to the node.

Comments

• Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    @Haji_Saab dash out? Or dash in and out? Story content should be something if you throw unlimited units at you can get through. Not the case here... Any good videos besides seatin?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Adman0726 said:

@Haji_Saab dash out? Or dash in and out? Story content should be something if you throw unlimited units at you can get through. Not the case here... Any good videos besides seatin?

So most of the forum complains that the game is no longer skill based and just wants you to throw money at it to win. Now it's bad that you can't just throw money at it to win and need some skill to beat a fight?
    @Worknprogress I think it's clear act 6.2 requires skill but should it require so much skill that 1 percent of gamers can only get through 10 percent of final boss?? I mean common. And if you're kabam don't you want people throwing unlimited units at stories? But if you don't see a path to the light you'll stop spending units.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    As Worknprogress said, people demand fights which require skill, which is SO not the case here. To get the last 10% done, you either need Cap IW or Morningstar to do it otherwise it's simply not possible.

If you have Cap IW and you still can't do it, then sorry my friend you shouldn't be doing that fight at all. Your concept is flawed, the game needs to be more skill-based.
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    Those charges must be changed to intercept 5 times rather than dex his specials
    Or give those 5 charges via nodes through lanes so at least players do completion
    @FreeToPlay_21 kabam is a business. The whole skill based argument is flawed. They ultimately want people to spend money. If you're not good enough to remove 5 charges (I've done 3) then you should be able to spend units to win. All story content should be winnable (not saying easy) with unlimited units. Not case here. I'll keep practicing but this is not good business for kabam. I'm in a top 50 gold 1 alliance with a stacked roster and decent skills...
    @Samdroxtaar agreed. Change will come. I am more confident than not.
    I quit from dere coz no ss or cap as now more tips r emerging still 90% community will want a change rather than keep it a go i have skills but i cant do dis fight coz my champs cant deal with his unstoppable all d time damn
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Kabam needs to review the difficulty in lots of areas

As Worknprogress said, people demand fights which require skill, which is SO not the case here. To get the last 10% done, you either need Cap IW or Morningstar to do it otherwise it's simply not possible.

If you have Cap IW and you still can't do it, then sorry my friend you shouldn't be doing that fight at all. Your concept is flawed, the game needs to be more skill-based.

You actually don't need them. There have been videos posted that show how you get a dex off without taking any block damage. You dash out of the first part of his special, dash in and whif a hit after the 2nd to last hit before the head butt, then dex out of the headbutt. No block damage taken
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Adman0726 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 kabam is a business. The whole skill based argument is flawed. They ultimately want people to spend money. If you're not good enough to remove 5 charges (I've done 3) then you should be able to spend units to win. All story content should be winnable (not saying easy) with unlimited units. Not case here. I'll keep practicing but this is not good business for kabam. I'm in a top 50 gold 1 alliance with a stacked roster and decent skills...

That's literally the stupidest argument I've ever heard on the forums. You're asking an already Pay 2 win game to become even more whale friendly?
    So no units required. No specific champs required (though some make certain phases much much easier). But a decent amount of ability and some creative thinking required instead. Isn't that what everyone keeps asking for?
    @Worknprogress I'm not arguing that this become a whale game (it kind of already is) what I'm saying is that if there's a portion of game (final 10 percent) that can only be done by 1 percent of of players (and # units thrown at it doesn't matter) then kabam is leaving behind many people who would be willing to spend units to finish final 10 percent. I'm arguing it be easier not harder. Look I had no issues with any part or 6.2 but the final 10 percent of 6.2.6. Only solution is to practice a lot more or be done with story content. I think @Kabam Miike would prefer to keep people engaged. Thanks for video BTW.
    I've actually just watched a video of someone finishing the last 10% with a R3 she hulk so you absolutely don't need a small few certain champs or units.
    @Worknprogress would you agree you can't block (or do much of it) to win? It's got to be dexterity in and out. It looks like Capiw helps not because of block proficiency but removal of unstoppable charges - nice to have but not must have.
    Adman0726 said:

@Worknprogress would you agree you can't block (or do much of it) to win? It's got to be dexterity in and out. It looks like Capiw helps not because of block proficiency but removal of unstoppable charges - nice to have but not must have.

I just posted a video of not taking block damage. Yes removing unstoppable definitely helps but there are multiple options for that, capiw, she hulk, spider gwen, any nullify champ, etc...
    Saw the video. Just confirming what I believed. Thanks @Worknprogress
    Mcord117 said:

You actually don't need them. There have been videos posted that show how you get a dex off without taking any block damage. You dash out of the first part of his special, dash in and whif a hit after the 2nd to last hit before the head butt, then dex out of the headbutt. No block damage taken
    I have been practicing this method in duels, man it is still a real precise move set. I keep dexting back to early it would appear but when I try to delay the dash in more I get tagged. The concept of having to do it 5 times while never taking more or less a single blocked hit is pretty crazy. This is 6.2 not 6.4. what is in store for the community in future chapters?
    I didn't once say it was easy. I just said that it's certainly doable with a number of not even max ranked champs, some practice, and some skill.
    @Mcord117 I agree. I think they got ahead of themself on this one. 6. 2 not 6.4 We'll see if anything is changed. TBD. @Worknprogress thanks for input.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

I've actually just watched a video of someone finishing the last 10% with a R3 she hulk so you absolutely don't need a small few certain champs or units.

You have a link to this? Would love to see as she is my main option for this fight.

You have a link to this? Would love to see as she is my main option for this fight.
    Unfortunately no. My old alliance leader posted it through LINE

https://youtu.be/rLWOOR_ymCE

Decided to upload it for you. Sorry it's not great quality
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

https://youtu.be/rLWOOR_ymCE

Decided to upload it for you. Sorry it's not great quality
    That makes me feel so much better about this fight. Thanks for uploading this. Really helpful.