**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thought my luck was changing

ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118 β˜…
After the disappointment of getting deadpool x force as my first 6 star I ran an epic rift today and got this...
I was really happy then I pulled this...
Β«1

Comments

• J_Head518J_Head518 Posts: 38 β˜…
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sorry to see that bro!! πŸ˜”
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CW is underrated. He's above average. And there's no such thing as luck in RNG
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147 β˜…
    CW has his uses and can be extremely fun to play, and just like what monomugg said, atleast you didn't cough up 15k 5* shards to get him. i'd say that your lucky is beginning to turn for the better, albeit in in a slower pace than you would like. cheerio
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 β˜…β˜…
    bb_81 said:

CW has his uses and can be extremely fun to play, and just like what monomugg said, atleast you didn't cough up 15k 5* shards to get him. i'd say that your lucky is beginning to turn for the better, albeit in in a slower pace than you would like. cheerio

i like your upbeat attitude cerrainly but i strongly disagree with you about cw, hes downright awful, lol. Still you positive attitude makes me want to be on your side :). its half full not half empty im so with that!!!!
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont understand why people pretend hes a good power control champ. You need SP2 for power drain, your opponet will build up SP3 before you hit 2. So you have to bait out a special to get to power control. What is the point of a power control champ that needs to rely on baiting specials which the game may or may not cooperate with.
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52 β˜…
    pls share a feedback in support section under logging for worst RNG & bad out put over 5 & 6*, let the Kabaam Team know about our frustration on worst champs on Featured Section.
    what is the use of featured section if getting such a lame champs.
    I got Magneto from 6* crystal worst ever opening of life in the catalyst i have collected 13 tech, its an worst opening ever, as much as we share our feedback the better chances of them to improvise.
  • ArdpirateArdpirate Posts: 3 β˜…
    I pulled black panther from my rift featured crystal
  • BigblackyBigblacky Posts: 7
    i pulled the 5 star featured and got havok from it so im happy
  • mufixmufix Posts: 42 β˜…
    I got 2 featured crystals, 5* tech awakening gem and 250 6* shards for the epic rifts. Featured crystal pulls: Blue Cyclops and Diablo :)
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah CW is my first and only 5*. I feel your pain.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He’s one of the better Caps/IM.

But...outside the IW versions, not a lot of stiff competition.

Dr. Zola
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahock101 said:

After the disappointment of getting deadpool x force as my first 6 star I ran an epic rift today and got this...
    I was really happy then I pulled this...

he was my first duped 6* :(
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115 β˜…

bb_81 said:

i like your upbeat attitude cerrainly but i strongly disagree with you about cw, hes downright awful, lol. Still you positive attitude makes me want to be on your side :). its half full not half empty im so with that!!!!
    I love this response so much! I do disagree with you though about CW. In terms of damage, sure there is nothing astounding about him but he does serve his purpose for utility and hard counters. This dude is an awesome Havok counter and is great for long-chain heal blocks and a pretty great power drain off the sp2 and on top of all that its not as his damage sucks by any means. He is just your right down the middle kind of dude. :blush:
    I wonder how many people talking about how great CW is have him at R4 or higher. Dont everyone respond at once would want to many posts in this thread.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am trying to figure out why people are disagreeing with me having him as my first duped 6*, not like I was saying he was good.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've opened 15 of those featured crystals. Haven't pulled a single featured champ.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Better than my 5* Cosmic sig stone...
    edited June 2019

Dtl7714 said:

I dont understand why people pretend hes a good power control champ. You need SP2 for power drain, your opponet will build up SP3 before you hit 2. So you have to bait out a special to get to power control. What is the point of a power control champ that needs to rely on baiting specials which the game may or may not cooperate with.

Magik has to get to an sp2 so she can power drain and control... and she is considered the best power control champ in the game.
    Yes but once you get there your oppent is power drained, you get a bar of power, andyour opponet is power locked for the rest of the fight if you have any skill. That is a far cry from the little bit of power drained from CWs SP2.

To compare the 2 is obsurd, but hey since both have a power manipulation ability with SP2 they must be the same right?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

Magik has to get to an sp2 so she can power drain and control... and she is considered the best power control champ in the game.
    Yes but once you get there your oppent is power drained, you get a bar of power, andyour opponet is power locked for the rest of the fight if you have any skill. That is a far cry from the little bit of power drained from CWs SP2.

To compare the 2 is obsurd, but hey since both have a power manipulation ability with SP2 they must be the same right?
    The mechanics between Magik and CW are completely different in practice because Magik can perma lock and also drain simultaneously. That means once you get to SP2 the target is toast even if they manage to get to three bars of power at the same time. The lock will stop power gain, but more importantly the drain will reduce any power they may have. Within a few cycles the opponent will not just be locked but be pretty much stuck at zero power indefinitely.

Aggressively played, Magik can lock down even Hyperion. I don't think Civil Warrior can do that.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm curious to see why so many people only have 2 tiers of champs: god & trash.

I think we can all agree that CW is not a power-control god, that doesn't mean he is fully worthless. He does have a lot more utility than the truly horrible champs (hello Khan & Colossus), and if you don't have a fully decked out roster could mean you now can tackle a couple fights you couldn't do previously. You can work with the tools you're given, or you can be salty and continue to wait on the sidelines for other champs. And yes, there are people out there with 4/55 CW's...

If you know how to manage your combos, you can easily get to his SP2 before the opponent has a chance to use their SP3. His armor up with his SP1 lets him tank a lot of hits and he has a reliable heal block with his heavy attack. I agree that each of his abilities can be done better by others, but by no means is he worthless.
    @DNA3000

Since you quoted me I'm not sure if your reemphasizing my point or if you think your arguing with me cause I jokingly said they are the same.

But yeah that was the point I was trying to get across
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Dtl7714 said:

@DNA3000

Since you quoted me I'm not sure if your reemphasizing my point or if you think your arguing with me cause I jokingly said they are the same.

But yeah that was the point I was trying to get across

I was continuing the same thought with more details.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lormif said:

I am trying to figure out why people are disagreeing with me having him as my first duped 6*, not like I was saying he was good.

Meh because you agree with kabam all the time lurkers will smash the disagree on you all the time kind of like how they do to GW. (It was 90% of the flag system abuse but now it isn't as much of a problem)
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193 β˜…
    I feel your pain ,
    these are my 3 rd 6 star champion and 3rd epic unstable rift rewards. Cw is he good for attack? no! Is he good for defence ?no! He just sit in your roaster as a failure.