**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.2 Mr.Sinister

2»

Comments

• Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Not trying to sound like an A-hole but I’ve talked to some of the top players in the game and they are saying it’s close to impossible with my roster.

I did him with r4 OG Hulk, and Thor rag synergy (not worth much) and took 12 little 20% revives.

Would of been less if had not burned team of other champs to chip him as they gain him more passive effects.

The trick is to also die more often. As when chain stun and at 50+ combo he is healing 95% of damage. Is a pain but no where close to Impossible
  • Options
    Albiefresh932Albiefresh932 Posts: 45
    @Monk1 did you boost at all?
  • Options
    Yea exactly you guys had the champs to do it.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I did it with ghost.

Personally I could have done it with domino and the rulk, Massacre synergy.

Other options I thi n you could use I cap iw, just hold block, never dash back and play like a God.

I can't see ghulk, but he is a great option.

Emma frost should work since she is inmune to everything while in diamond form.

Red hulk with some. Revives could get you there.

I think it's more about the style of playing other than the champs. Although there are some which can make it easier.

• Options
    @Gildenlow thanks for that. But it’s not gonna work without spending a lot. Like I said I’ve talked to the biggest players in the game. They are saying it’s close to impossible.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

@Gildenlow thanks for that. But it’s not gonna work without spending a lot. Like I said I’ve talked to the biggest players in the game. They are saying it’s close to impossible.

I don't know about the biggest players in the game, but just for fun I tried it and as I said, Cap iw works just fine (mine is at R4 and I own a 6 star), Emma frost works too mine is 6 stars r1 and my r5 domino with Tha Massacre and rulk synergy destroyed him

So maybe I'm one of the greater players in the game xdd
  • Options
    You have videos? @Gildenlow
  • Options

@Monk1 did you boost at all?

I had a 20% attack boost on.

Is is horrible fight I won’t do again until get a more suitable counter. But please stop saying it’s impossible as I have done it with team u have available
  • Options
    You just said you used the thor rag synergy do I have thor rags on my account? Go look again. @Monk1
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

He needs the dupe mine isn’t duped. @Madman_marvin

He doesn't need the dupe. With overrun active he shuts down a lot of caustic temper poison then each added fury will shut it off completely. I used my rank 3 CB as well
  • Options

You just said you used the thor rag synergy do I have thor rags on my account? Go look again. @Monk1

As I said... it was pointless and saved maybe 1 or 2 revives if that. As U have to be hit to be indestructible, if your at 21% hp and take a lvl3 u still die.

Again this fight is not impossible just not fun

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    i beat him, thank God I have a R5 IW cap. For me the biggest problem is it seems your dex, gets really sensitive. Your timing to dex has to be perfect, I found it easier to dex sp 2 , I was able to dexs twice in one sp2. I think that last 10% mechanic is total bs. Im not 100% this until the dex is more forgiving, or untill they make a champ that can remove indestructible regards less of it being a node like shehulk does with unstoppable.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

As I said... it was pointless and saved maybe 1 or 2 revives if that. As U have to be hit to be indestructible, if your at 21% hp and take a lvl3 u still die.

Again this fight is not impossible just not fun

Nah sp3 won’t kill you if you have Thor rag synergy with hulk
  • Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Gildenlow said:

I don't know about the biggest players in the game, but just for fun I tried it and as I said, Cap iw works just fine (mine is at R4 and I own a 6 star), Emma frost works too mine is 6 stars r1 and my r5 domino with Tha Massacre and rulk synergy destroyed him

So maybe I'm one of the greater players in the game xdd
    Cap iw doesn’t work unless you have him at max sig with a tech and skill on the team plus heimdal/hela synergy, domino wouldn’t work at all highly doubt you destroyed him even with heimdal/hela he has around 350k hp you’d either die from poison, incinerate or shock damage off the node. Ghost does works with a lot revives.
  • Options
    SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    edited June 2019
    I soloed with r4 Gulk and heimdell/Angela synergy, I’ve tried uploading the vid but don’t know how!!
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Same here... im stuck on that fight as well but nothing I can really do because of my roster as well ive given up on it for now just need angela hype medusa or hela and I could make it thru... really stinks and is clearly poorly designed...
  • Options
    @zeezee57 LOVEEEE your response. That’s exactly what I’m trying to say. Without that synergy it’s almost impossible. Too many revives would have to be used.
  • Options
    @TaZ_4178 it’s an awful design they couldn’t careless. Lots of people got through we’re just some that can’t. “Working as intended as they would say”
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Would Namor work?
    He gets those fury buffs after his Sp3 and awakened he would be shrugging/reflecting the node damage back onto Sinister.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

Mauled said:

Would Namor work?
    He gets those fury buffs after his Sp3 and awakened he would be shrugging/reflecting the node damage back onto Sinister.

Should if the fury isnt passive.
    I've heard him mentioned as a counter but havent seen it and dont have one to test
    Just checked mine, the fury off the sp3 is passive
  • Options
    Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    Kamala Khan for the win!