**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - June 27 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Would it be possible to get a somewhat reliable schedule of when you feed the hamsters so we know when to not enter an AW or AQ fight?

Or at least have an in-game notification telling giving us a few minutes heads up when there is an emergency feeding?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    No you dont there's no refunds.
  • I was in master for the atlantian reef and it went down for maintenance. Now I can't do epic becaue I won't get the 5000 epic coral for completing master. Since this questis only open for 1:00 I have lost the rewards.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    I’d just purchased 5 feature gmcs the money is gone my end but no crystals no game not happy.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The problem with EMERGENCY maintainence is that you can't tell when it's going to happen.

Just like when you go to the emergency room in a hospital. You didn't know you were going to have that emergency.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

I just opened an epic rift... I was entering the last fight for 6* shards. You guys owe me! @Kabam Miike

I’ve been there mate last time game was down. I was on an epic rift with 18000T2A shards. I can feel your frustration but better get yourself prepared for losing them along with the corals for entering the quest.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    This is what happen when you see Ultron bleeding, they have to fix things while "investigating the cause"
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    It was NOT scheduled KABAM!!! You are announcing 3-5 days before SCHEDULED maintenance!!! Another lie!
    First one is "check your connection" -> nothing wrong with that, as usual.. and now scheduled?? You guys really want to drive me crazy?? If i will lose my arena streak i will be angry.. also i dont know if i wil be able to log in today (travelling) , so i will be unable to claim my daily reward / grandmaster shards... Do you think dear Kabam is fair what you doing?? I think after that tons of problems and nerves you owe us a big apology alongside with some nice gift + refund for everything we can theoretically lose (rifts, arena progress, daily rewards, AW points, AQ time / points , etc etc) !!!
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    zuko_ilc.yeah u can say that again.just like old times
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I cant, dont know any Bill...
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Got trash from those crystals seems dodgy as kabam
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    You guys complained so much about the error saying "scheduled maintenance" they fixed it to say "emergency maintenance" when I rather they just have gotten the game back up.
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike Hi sir, i want to know what will happend with people like me who opened a rift unstable and just the game is on "emergency maintenance", i will lose the rewards because i cant complete the rift right now or the time will stop while the they fix the connection problems? Thank you.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    First, it's an "emergency" shut down.
    Second, remember 18 months ago, happened 4-5 times a day. It's much better now.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    payebudu said:

Please check your conection

I agree. Kabam should start practicing what they preach.

• We're back! The game is now out of Emergency Maintenance. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to correct this short downtime.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Is there any way you guys can check on if people were in a rift ? I was in my most likely last heroic to get shards for my last epic now I’m going to miss out
  • Kpatrix said:

Is there any way you guys can check on if people were in a rift ? I was in my most likely last heroic to get shards for my last epic now I’m going to miss out

We'll make sure that anybody that missed out on finishing a rift because of this downtime gets their Coral back, like we did last time.
  • aypayp Posts: 12
    How about war?
    We suffered 3 def kills because of this emergency maintenance
    How will you fix this?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Yup, got a loss in arena, thankfully it’s 2to1. thanks kabam for temp maintenance and bleeping the game experience.. m being sarcastic if you didn’t get it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,415 Guardian
    Suggestion... where quest timers are involved (ie, Rifts), is there a way that the quest timer will automatically be “suspended” when game goes down (scheduled or emergency), so that at least (if someone is watching Forum, or LINE Bots, to be notified when game is back up), that they can still automatically have the time remaining as of when game went offline ??

Not a perfect solution, as maybe outage might last well into when someone has to leave, sleep, work, etc. But for others at least they can get back in and finish the Rift.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

The thing I find real frustrating is they'll say "scheduled"
    I, or no one else received mail mentioning this, just say it's emergency or the game has unexpectedly crashed - stop lying.

This was an error when putting the message up, but is not a priority to change right now. Our priority is getting the game back up and running.
    Now that you have time, can you make sure the next time this happens it doesn't say "scheduled"?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Woozie said:

I, or no one else received mail mentioning this, just say it's emergency or the game has unexpectedly crashed - stop lying.

This was an error when putting the message up, but is not a priority to change right now. Our priority is getting the game back up and running.
    Now that you have time, can you make sure the next time this happens it doesn't say "scheduled"?
    Lol you think they plan emergency maintenance?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Woozie said:

Woozie said:

Lol you think they plan emergency maintenance?
    At this point I try to because it is very expected
This discussion has been closed.