**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th deals

2»

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Not going to cross my fingers for any good deal anymore after all the let-downs. Money better spend on family, food, mortgage, real life other than this virtual game. :)
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I’m a sucker for deals :)gs9yep78h8cl.gif
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    If I can get a 6*, 4x t4b, and a generic awakening gem for less than $200, then I’ll be fairly happy.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

I’m expecting a carbon copy of last year because Kabam refuses to acknowledge the passing of time.

But last year wasn't a carbon copy of the year prior.. so why would that be the case this year?
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    mbrace said:

If I can get a 6*, 4x t4b, and a generic awakening gem for less than $200, then I’ll be fairly happy.

Dude wtf
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I got 3000 units for the 4th of july.... will see what I can get....
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

I’m expecting a carbon copy of last year because Kabam refuses to acknowledge the passing of time.

But last year wasn't a carbon copy of the year prior.. so why would that be the case this year?
    You're replying to a post that was made last year, before last year's deals came out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You're replying to a post that was made last year, before last year's deals came out.
    I was going to point out the necro, but I'm just glad people are using the Search Function. :)
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Rank down tickets? @Kabam Miike
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Rank down tickets? @Kabam Miike

Its... actually been a while since I’ve heard that request. Kinda nostalgic.
  • Why do you think they started Summoner Appreciation rewards. I'm expecting terrible deals.