**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did u get from all ur rifts? Got best AQ champ according to kabam

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
7 epic rifts,

The other was 500 5* shards witch i didnt include

Thanks for best aq champion in the game, cyclops!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    The best I pulled was 4500 T5B Frags. Outside of that, you did much better than me. Lol.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Did 7 rifts got
    1.5k 5* shards
    500 6* shards
    5 mutant sig stones
    5 tech sig stones
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Sig stones twice. Some 5* shards. Think 1000. And a T2A.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    7 epic rifts I got 1500 5* shards, 500 6* shards and landed on the 250 6* shards a 3rd time and backed out because i didnt feel like wasting the time.
    4 master rifts I got all.the low end things again and stopped doing them and just traded for the epic coral in the store.
    That being said I have had insane luck with my GMCs(about a 45% 5* droprate) so I'll take the trade of bad luck in the rifts for my good luck in the crystals(especially since I got Namor and Cull Obsidian)
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    From epic UNstable
    250 6* shard
    250 6* shard
    500 5* shard

From epic stable
    1000 6* shard
    5* hero crystal - new Captain Marvel
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    Fully formed t4 science
    1k 5* shards (combined)
    And couple of 5* skill sigs
    Unstable 😐
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    3 t2a and 5500 5* shards
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    500 5* Shards
    +5 Cosmic stones
    +5 Mystic stones
    T2A

Kinda sad seeing yours, but I'm glad I got one rare reward haha..
  • 250× 6* Shards
    500× 5* Shards
    1× 5* +5 Mystic Sig Stone
    5,000× 5* Shards (which allowed me to get my final 5* Feature from this current pool and duped 5* Diablo 🤮)
    500× 5* Shards
    250× 6* Shards

So all in all, not that impressive, but not horrid just the same. All were from Unstable Epic. I guess the instability was real, eh? I got some decent stuff from the Unstable Master Rifts. 2× 4* AGs (Mutant and Skill), a whole T4 Basic Catalyst, and I can't remember the rest, lol.

On the flipside, right AFTER I completed my last Epic Rift, I did manage to pull this lovely lady from a 5* Basic Crystal.... 😁

So that helped balance the equation in my eyes! Been on the hunt for a 5* Domino for quite some time now. For sure gonna be my next R4 5* champ. She may even be my next R5, but she's also contending with Ghost, and I have the synergy team for her all as 5* champs. Decisions, decisions, lol.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    My kid has been playing about two months. When she finally got enough coral for epic she opened an atlantean crystal instead and got a 5 star crystal. She pulled Symbiote Supreme.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I got 2 awaken gems (tecno and science), 2 times 500 5* shards, tecno sig stone and 2000 6* shards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Did i win yet?

Sick! Also, I hate you. Hahaha. Joking.
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    I did 3 stable rifts from where I got 2x 5* crystals and one time catalysts fragments. From the 5* got Emma Frost and GHulk, both first time pull!
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    All i got out of the epic rifts was a 5 star science gem which was is my 1st 5 star gem ever i got a +5 skill sig stone and 500 5* shards the master highlights were a 4 star tech gem and a fully formed T4 cosmic catalyst
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I did all unstable rifts and apart from the usual sig stones and shards, the highlight for me was:

5* Skill Awakening Gem
    5* Mutant Awakening Gem
    5* Featured Hero Crystal

It's not bad but I'm pretty tired from the grind from the fantastic four champion use solo event.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I only got sigstones, 250 6* shards and 1 t2a. And I did 7. So you people got nothing to complain about.
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66

And only sig stones from remaining rifts
  • WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    Best I have gotten from 9 epic Crystal's is 9000 t2 alpha, had 500 t5 shards once and 250 t5 shards 7 times.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Saved up, then ran through Epic five times. Two lots of 250 6* shards, 500 5* shards and a single +5 5* Mystic Sig stone before hitting the jackpot:

Now all I need is a better Tech option to use it on (and more stones after dumping all mine into Vision!):

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Final Epic rift run gave me a 'measly' 500 5-star shards.

I could have been disappointed, except it got me up to 15,000 shards just in time for one last roll of this Featured crystal:

Happy days!
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    edited July 2019
    Did 6 Epic Unstable, didn’t do too bad...

3 - T2A
    1 - 5* Mystic AG
    1 - 250 6* Shards
    1 - 5x 5* Cosmic Sig Stones
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I got squat from the rifts.
    Crystal shards & class iso was the highlight for me.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Did 1 stable run on each account and got 2k 5* shards on one and 3k on the other. Did 7 unstable rifts between the two accounts and only got sig stones and 500 5* shards. Until I got a last shot on main and said screw it. I haven’t gotten anything good anyway, might as well gamble my last run too.

I don’t know too much about him and can’t awaken him, but pretty excited to get lucky, not only once, but twice.