Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What did u get from all ur rifts? Got best AQ champ according to kabam

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
7 epic rifts,

The other was 500 5* shards witch i didnt include

Thanks for best aq champion in the game, cyclops!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    The best I pulled was 4500 T5B Frags. Outside of that, you did much better than me. Lol.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Did 7 rifts got
    1.5k 5* shards
    500 6* shards
    5 mutant sig stones
    5 tech sig stones
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Sig stones twice. Some 5* shards. Think 1000. And a T2A.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    7 epic rifts I got 1500 5* shards, 500 6* shards and landed on the 250 6* shards a 3rd time and backed out because i didnt feel like wasting the time.
    4 master rifts I got all.the low end things again and stopped doing them and just traded for the epic coral in the store.
    That being said I have had insane luck with my GMCs(about a 45% 5* droprate) so I'll take the trade of bad luck in the rifts for my good luck in the crystals(especially since I got Namor and Cull Obsidian)
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    From epic UNstable
    250 6* shard
    250 6* shard
    500 5* shard

From epic stable
    1000 6* shard
    5* hero crystal - new Captain Marvel
  • Options
    DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    Fully formed t4 science
    1k 5* shards (combined)
    And couple of 5* skill sigs
    Unstable 😐
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    3 t2a and 5500 5* shards
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    500 5* Shards
    +5 Cosmic stones
    +5 Mystic stones
    T2A

Kinda sad seeing yours, but I'm glad I got one rare reward haha..
  • Options
    250× 6* Shards
    500× 5* Shards
    1× 5* +5 Mystic Sig Stone
    5,000× 5* Shards (which allowed me to get my final 5* Feature from this current pool and duped 5* Diablo 🤮)
    500× 5* Shards
    250× 6* Shards

So all in all, not that impressive, but not horrid just the same. All were from Unstable Epic. I guess the instability was real, eh? I got some decent stuff from the Unstable Master Rifts. 2× 4* AGs (Mutant and Skill), a whole T4 Basic Catalyst, and I can't remember the rest, lol.

On the flipside, right AFTER I completed my last Epic Rift, I did manage to pull this lovely lady from a 5* Basic Crystal.... 😁

So that helped balance the equation in my eyes! Been on the hunt for a 5* Domino for quite some time now. For sure gonna be my next R4 5* champ. She may even be my next R5, but she's also contending with Ghost, and I have the synergy team for her all as 5* champs. Decisions, decisions, lol.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    My kid has been playing about two months. When she finally got enough coral for epic she opened an atlantean crystal instead and got a 5 star crystal. She pulled Symbiote Supreme.
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I got 2 awaken gems (tecno and science), 2 times 500 5* shards, tecno sig stone and 2000 6* shards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★

Did i win yet?

Sick! Also, I hate you. Hahaha. Joking.
  • Options
    GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    I did 3 stable rifts from where I got 2x 5* crystals and one time catalysts fragments. From the 5* got Emma Frost and GHulk, both first time pull!
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    All i got out of the epic rifts was a 5 star science gem which was is my 1st 5 star gem ever i got a +5 skill sig stone and 500 5* shards the master highlights were a 4 star tech gem and a fully formed T4 cosmic catalyst
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I did all unstable rifts and apart from the usual sig stones and shards, the highlight for me was:

5* Skill Awakening Gem
    5* Mutant Awakening Gem
    5* Featured Hero Crystal

It's not bad but I'm pretty tired from the grind from the fantastic four champion use solo event.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    I only got sigstones, 250 6* shards and 1 t2a. And I did 7. So you people got nothing to complain about.
  • Options
    Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66

And only sig stones from remaining rifts
  • Options
    WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    Best I have gotten from 9 epic Crystal's is 9000 t2 alpha, had 500 t5 shards once and 250 t5 shards 7 times.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    Saved up, then ran through Epic five times. Two lots of 250 6* shards, 500 5* shards and a single +5 5* Mystic Sig stone before hitting the jackpot:

Now all I need is a better Tech option to use it on (and more stones after dumping all mine into Vision!):

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    Final Epic rift run gave me a 'measly' 500 5-star shards.

I could have been disappointed, except it got me up to 15,000 shards just in time for one last roll of this Featured crystal:

Happy days!
  • Options
    TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    edited July 2019
    Did 6 Epic Unstable, didn’t do too bad...

3 - T2A
    1 - 5* Mystic AG
    1 - 250 6* Shards
    1 - 5x 5* Cosmic Sig Stones
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I got squat from the rifts.
    Crystal shards & class iso was the highlight for me.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Did 1 stable run on each account and got 2k 5* shards on one and 3k on the other. Did 7 unstable rifts between the two accounts and only got sig stones and 500 5* shards. Until I got a last shot on main and said screw it. I haven’t gotten anything good anyway, might as well gamble my last run too.

I don’t know too much about him and can’t awaken him, but pretty excited to get lucky, not only once, but twice.