**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken fury or wait for aegon

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
So I got lucky and pulled a featured 5* from the epic rift and got fury. I have a skill gem handy which I have been saving for Aegon. I feel that my current roster is strong enough to explore act 5(already explored 5.4 and 5.1) so my next decisions are to be made keeping higher content of act 6,variants and LOL in mind...so given my scenario should I awaken fury or keep holding out for aegon(I can take Aegon to around Sig 75 if I pull him in the next crystal)??Will fury be a decisive champ in my present roster of r5 blade ,r4 she hulk,imiw,emma and starky along with 6* Hawkeye...along with those I have KM and GP(both unduped) at r3
P.S I am planning to use the generic from act 5 exploration on omega who I have at r3 in order to get him ready for act 6

Awaken fury or wait for aegon 36 votes

Awaken fury
80%
Spity68LosspikTerraLvernon15RoOOtsPeterQuillSkyBlueGamingCharlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXInfinityM04EtjamaDonrafa96UnnecessaryJB1HedronBryliantu93GonçaloFreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176BrudixTreeMasterIanG 29 votes
Wait for Aegon
19%
NoıreBattle_GreninjaB_Dizzle_01Dwhalen8554Thicco_ModePřìņče01LostCrest 7 votes

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Awaken fury
    Obvious decicion: Wait for one out of 130 Champs or awaken one who is insane?
    Have fun with him ♥️♥️♥️
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I guess fury gets the gem...I was hoping for some more opinions but looks like it's time to bleed the opponent's out
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Awaken fury
    I personally find Nick Fury a better champion than Ægon in most scenarios. Awaken him.
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Awaken fury
    You can't be sure you will get aegon and NF is a great champion
    Thanks for Ur input guys...I have awakened him...he sure is fun to play with..it will be between him and omega for my next R4 so it will be an interesting contest but he definitely going up as one of my next two R4
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Can I ask you to just come back here and tell us when you get Aegon? I'm just curious...
    edited August 2019
    @Stark78Alfa i got aegon today lol
    Unfortunately he will sit at r3 for some time but eventually he will go up when I decide to go for LOL
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Almost 2 months...

Gratz for your pull.

I'm still waiting for mine :#