**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you choose? Aegon or Omega Red

With the current state of the contest, would you take a duped and fully maxed rank 5 Aegon or Omega Red

Who would you choose? Aegon or Omega Red 45 votes

Aegon
42%
EgeCJim0172HairyslugkikiFurieuxZ3ROKillerRino19StatProfGhostboytjieON12355MrOnizukaTony886pfm007DolbearDose_ResponsiveSquishyjrThe_4THgp87Meshu43RordogJagDricker 19 votes
Omega Red
57%
danielmathShrimkinsSpity68ZENadqqedfyvrTerraStingerbkDuke_SilverWerewrymPeterQuillshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3RakeYoungColinwhitworth69TankRichardsonDwhalen8554Ycatsnatewagz419FreeToPlay_21Narwhal52x 26 votes

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    This largely depends on whether you have LoL done or not.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Omega Red
    Both good choices, but I'd say OR is more versatile. Although, Aegon is amazing for a lot of content. Good choice to have to make.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    I am still not good enough to keep a combo meter going long enough, although I am getting better, so I would choose Pigpen in a heartbeat.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Aegon
    Omega is real Marvel character and amazing champion, I like him much better, BUT... Aegon is Kabam's golden boy...They created him, made him one of the best (letting some of the greatest OG Marvel champions in the dust) and they are tailoring Story Quest around him so his value will continue to increase... so game-wise? Definitely Aegon. Unfortunately.