**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-People now a proven menace?! July's Event Quest: PHANTASMAGORIA

124»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

So in this months special summoner journey one can get points for opening a 3* , 4* , 5* spiderverse champ but not if one gets a 6* one?
    Couldn't you just put that along with the 5* one?

To be fair, the numbers on people opening them would be low.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Time for a cavalier difficulty
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit , wouldn't it be more fun if you guys included that the new Spider-man's 1st light attack was a non-contact hit, would it?
    Anyone that has fought him will notice that right away but to those that haven't it would be a surprised which might not be a very pleasant news to most of them as they can't parry that attack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,356 ★★★★★
    Zibiit, or whoever (not tagging as against Forum rules), the design team often goes to significant effort designing interesting maps that make up symbols and pictures but we can't see them on mobiles, as the maps don't zoom out so far.

Any possibility that we could either have an in-game ability to see the whole map; or that you might post pictures of the maps on the MCOC website? Since they're going to the trouble of designing Deadpool heads, Mysterio helmets, etc, it would be nice if we could appreciate them without having to stitch together screenshots!
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    With this month's EQ I really feel the time to introduce cavalier difficulty. Aside from the new champions, there is nothing really to do for "veterans". Also, the 2 new champs only hard for the first encounter. 60k health was the max in 5.4, 2 years passed, we are at 6.2 with 5/65 and 6* 2/35 champs.

BUT

I think Cav difficulty should have less paths than Uc, because it still gets repetitive. Maybe it should have the same amount of paths like beginner, with health points starting from 80-90k in chapter 1 to 180-200k in chapter 3, and with 3.1/3.2 boss health of 300-350, maybe even 400k.

And before you start, I'm not a "whale" at the slightest, I only have 4 5/65 champs, and I still have a lot of missing top tier heroes (like sparky, medusa, blade etc), yet I still feel the time has come.

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm going for completion on Beginner, Normal and Heroic first to get some Marvel Inside points. Then I work on 100% exploration of Heroic. If time allows I may do some of Master. I have not felt ready personally for Master even though I'm almost level 60, but still working on Act 4 and haven't even touched Act 5 yet.
    edited July 2019
    Lainua said:

benshb said:

With this month's EQ I really feel the time to introduce cavalier difficulty. Aside from the new champions, there is nothing really to do for "veterans". Also, the 2 new champs only hard for the first encounter. 60k health was the max in 5.4, 2 years passed, we are at 6.2 with 5/65 and 6* 2/35 champs.

BUT

I think Cav difficulty should have less paths than Uc, because it still gets repetitive. Maybe it should have the same amount of paths like beginner, with health points starting from 80-90k in chapter 1 to 180-200k in chapter 3, and with 3.1/3.2 boss health of 300-350, maybe even 400k.

And before you start, I'm not a "whale" at the slightest, I only have 4 5/65 champs, and I still have a lot of missing top tier heroes (like sparky, medusa, blade etc), yet I still feel the time has come.

Cavalier difficultly if it exists will give top players 1-2 6* and resources to max a 5* every month.

That’s why they are hesitant about it.

If 6.3 and 6.4 continues the same pattern as act 6 so far, we will need those resources
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Cavalier difficulty should have double the number of paths so that the people whining about being bored and having nothing to do are kept busy. 😉
  • PoompPoomp Posts: 7
    Uncollected event quest chapter 2 "monte". Miles spiderman is at 5% and as soon as the fight starts, no contact no nothing and my champs just drop dead. Is this a glitch?
  • PoompPoomp Posts: 7
    It goes 3 2 1 start and i drop dead. No time just drops.
  • Spiderling_1Spiderling_1 Posts: 1
    I have had this problem before, but on the Gaff Deck quest, I am unable to click the next green blinking thing to move forward in my quest because it is behind a character (Red Skull this time). Does anyone know any way around it because as of now, I am unable to fully explore the quest?
    edited July 2019
    Poomp said:

It goes 3 2 1 start and i drop dead. No time just drops.

It's not 3-2-1 and dead, you get a block hit/parry and you get a minimal power from that. But because of the node you get constant power drain and if your power hits 0 you get a burst damage. So start with intercept and always have power
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    you could also use a champion with passive power gain to ignore the power loss. Personally I used Havok here, who mitigated the power loss
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★

I have had this problem before, but on the Gaff Deck quest, I am unable to click the next green blinking thing to move forward in my quest because it is behind a character (Red Skull this time). Does anyone know any way around it because as of now, I am unable to fully explore the quest?

Click any noded champ nearby, all champ pics disappear and you can take the step.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm excited to already have completed Beginner and Normal (to get my Marvel Insider Points) and already 100% Chapter 1 and 2 in Heroic and working on getting Chapter 3 100%. Not only that but week 1 of class trip is 100% and already have the first path of week 2. For me being a F2P player I'm excited to clear this much content in the first week of the new event.

For mid level to End game players what should I try next to progress.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @BowTieJohn If you are not uncollected yet, become uncollected asap. Lots of benefit for you.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★

wow, perfect!
  • Flash2020Flash2020 Posts: 1
    How do I play the Master mode for the spiderman event. I cant find a purple ticket to buy!?!?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Flash2020 said:

How do I play the Master mode for the spiderman event. I cant find a purple ticket to buy!?!?

You need to complete Act 4 for the purple ticket to appear in store in your game.