Options

Which champion do you feel was your game changer??๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
It was quake who helped me a lot through a lot of content very easily.

Especially master difficulty EQ, because she can easily one shot them all.
ยซ134

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I can agree with that. I still use my 4* Quake in UC every month and would be using her in act 6 if I could
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Omega red... wrecking machine.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Got 5* Sabretooth from his first run of FGMCโ€™s and that was when I began to focus on 5* champs and less on my 4* collection. He has been one of my favorite Marvel characters since I was about 6 years old (Iโ€™m 34 now). He is 5/65/200 now and has gotten me through so much content over the last 16 or so months.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 โ˜…โ˜…
    As my very first gamechanger i got Old man logan, and without any jokes, he changed the game for me! I was able to do my first run through act 4 thanks to him, and with the rewards i got so much stronger then i was bevor (got 4 star WS which was totally insae for me) Winter Soldier and some other champs like OML did the act 4 explorationand then i prgressed on everything like 2 or 3 times faster!
    My latest gamechanger was Venom The Duck who came Back to Back with Venom, both as 5 stars, and both make master difficulty look like poop on the ground :grin:
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208 โ˜…
    4stars- cable caiw domino sentinel gwenpool darkhawk
    5 stars -angela
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5star red cyclops. Ive been struggling to get war mvp's counter up, but once I dupped this bad boy, it started skyrocketing
  • Options
    Mine would be sparky then duped him and I now use him in everything
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Angela was so helpful for me. She was my main damage dealer for The Collector (at rank 3), and then Spider-Gwen got buffed and she's been helping me a lot as well.
    But I got a Domino from the free shards from July 4th, and I'm ranking her up now. Ooh boy I'm looking forward to that damage...
  • Options
    Quake, sabertooth, then my 5* Killmonger. After getting him content started to get easier.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 โ˜…โ˜…
    Aegon.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 โ˜…โ˜…
    first was it Hype then along came a techie spider and captain breado ! My current game changer are Killmonger & Corvus Glaive
  • Options
    supergokusupergoku Posts: 41 โ˜…
    first hyper then comes corvus
  • Options
    henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41 โ˜…
    5* Medusa, 5* Ghost. Before them my roster was mainly Blade for everything
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* AA who I pulled in my first month and duped the week after.

In my old account it was duping SW pre-12
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 โ˜…โ˜…
    4* gwenpool and corvus glavie. Corvus makes everything easier especially this month's eq bosses are really fun when you have corvus.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 โ˜…โ˜…
    4star Archangel and then 5 star Cap IW
  • Options
    Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57 โ˜…
    I was really new in the game and my first 4* was sentinel from a phc, then I just buy one of those "featured" crystals in the masacre and domino month, and got domino 4*, she was a game changer for me. The only problem was that she make me believe that those crystals has really good odds, I spend like 1000 units on crystals (for other champs) then I learned not to spend units in that.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126 โ˜…
    5* Colossus for sure. When I pulled him from my 15k Gwenpool crystal it was the last straw and I nuked my account and quit the game for a year. :)
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 โ˜…โ˜…
    Old school answer โ€ฆ duping my 4 star Wolverine helped me through so much.
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Switch pre12.0
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    First scarlet witch duped, there was nothing I couldn't do with her (att the level I was of course)

Then I got. 5 stars domino and the game was mine.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 โ˜…โ˜…
    Gildenlow, are you perchance a Pain of Salvation fan?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    4* Medusa was my game changer. It went from SL and Wolverine as my only decent questers to Medusa wrecking everything. My 5* game changer was Hyperion. He was my first r4 and he can put up some serious numbers
  • Options
    Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23 โ˜…
    After my first LoL Run - Gwenpool... you goota love this Woman <3
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Hulkbuster.
    I deleted the game after pulling him.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 โ˜…โ˜…
    blade
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 โ˜…โ˜…
    X23 , who was my first r4 5 *, helped through till act 5 completion, then came gHOST AND BLADE( my current r5s 5*) and well, things kinda .......