Options

The champion tailored made for you

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
There are many great champs in the game. But I believe for every one there is a champ that you feel the most comfortable playing with like he/she was made for you.

For me it’s Emma Frost, easy to play with, huge damage, counter to everything that the game throws on you. How about you?

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW...other than this month because I’m try to use the spiderverse champs, he does about 50% of the fights in uncollected, master, story quests. Mix and match leaderships and he’ll go through anything.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Probably killmonger or quake. They feel incredibly suitable for the way I like to play. Which is risky playing. Quake your up against the wall and killmonger draftback intercepts like a dream.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Medusa. Her animations are extremely smooth and she's quite enjoyable to use
    Plus her auto block comes in handy when i mess up
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Gwenpool, just insanely fun to play, somehow still ends up countering champs that you wouldn’t expect her to, damage, damage, power control, damage.
    And I don’t even have her awakened yet.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    AA, VTD, venom,medusa (i like simplicity mixed with some good Rng)
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Iceman, CAIW
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    I'm trying to master OR
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Venom
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Sarrey said:

Well, I can categorize them according to the time. Since there is not one which I think is tailor made. But there are times when I think this is my champ to go.
    2 Star Yellow Jacket In the very beginning time, when I started(in 2015 November), It was YJ and I used a lot that guy. I don't know dexterity exists at that time.
    3 Star Gamora Weeks later I pulled her from PHC and she helped a lot while she was undupped.
    4 Star Yellow Jacket This is my first four-star champ and I dupped him very early. Played a lot with this guy, loved his power sting. This time around, I started to play with masteries and started watching online videos. People used to live stream 4 star and 5-star openings. Time is late 2016.
    4 Star Dr. Vodoo I pulled him at Jan 2017 and this was my game changer in that time. I started AW also. And learned a lot about the game and the knowledge base. I awakened this guy from a generic gem and brought to sig 99. Used him a lot.
    5 Star Venom This is my first 5 star and at that time it was not buffed, still, I took him to R2 and played a lot. Meanwhile, I unlocked deep wounds and Venom got buffed.
    5 Star Cap IW Thanks to Venom and Blood event where we got summoned symbiot and I took him to max And completed first Uncollected without title uncollected, cos it was open. And from that featured 5Star crystal I got the beardo.
    4Star Corvus Glaive pulled this guy from 4-star crystal and become uncollected where Corvus helped a lot. Still, my Corvus is unawakened.
    6Star Corvus Glaive My second 6 star was CG and he is a beast on this level. I absolutely love him. With 3 cruelty charges, he becomes very much a beast that can finish UC miniboss in seconds.
    6Star Thing After I become cavalier, opened hell lot of crystals most of them were 3 stars but I got 6 start Thing also from one of them. In current time I am killing everyone with Thing, he is an absolute beast with proper synergy.

thanks for reading.

Enjoyed it!

My personally absolute favourite champ atm is VTD, but i still feel like i havent yet find the champ that fits to me like a diving Suite... But one day it will come, in form of something like, as i wish for my self, i' d love something like Ronin, i really love him a lot from his look, his animations, his kit. I could imagine myself playing this due with lots of fun!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap is my champ, I’m a parry focused player and love big hits
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Vtd
    I love how he's so customizable and how he has different playstyles based on buffs he has
    The furies and precisions are great cause k like huge damage
    Regen is great cause I'm a scrub and mess up
    Power gain is super fun
    I can also do cheesy stuff like a few power gains and tons of Regen to spam sp3s
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Mine is a weird one, The hood. I just love my hood,I don't know I just feel most comfortable playing him. 5 star darkhawk comes in second place though.
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Wolverine is mine. He was my first 4*, and I just seem to be able to beat things with him better than anyone else.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    Magik....until they ruined backdraft intercepts.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Mine is AA and corvus
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Void and KillMonger
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    For me, the best champion is the one with a high damage output instantly and consistently (I've an offensive play-style), is easy to use but at the same time can tank some hits and has some utility/immunity.

Red Hulk is such champion: it is easy to get his heat charges up and deal heavy damage and awakened per heat charge his resistance increases so he can take a hit. On top of that, he converts poison & incinerate debuffs into heat charges.

Venom is also such champion, he has both offensive and defensive buffs and since his rework his damage output is insane. But if I do slip-up, I can use the om nom of the sp1 to consume the opponents buffs into health.

CAIW hits like a train once you get some charges (which is pretty easy) but if you slip up there is a high chance some hits will glance. Depending on your team, his awakened ability allows to armor break, petrify or purify debuffs.

Champions that require building-up persistent charges (like ST) or require complicated tactics (Quake, Ghost) are my least favourites. I like GR a lot but his damage output is sub-par unawakened and even then I struggle in longer fights. I really wish his judgements would deal some degen damage like Void's intimidating presence debuffs.

But I really struggle getting a good tech champion that matches my play style. I've Sentinel now, but his crit is so low so fights take insane long (but I really like his utility). Sparkey would be nice (I've 4* GR and 4* Blade), but I don't have the luck to pull him as a 4*/5*. I recently pulled 4* Darkhawk but his ability description doesn't convince me spending precious resources to 5/50. I do have 4* Ghost though, but as I said, not really my thing. I do hope getting a Doc Ock, but he needs his sig to be really good.
  • Options
    Sarrey said:

Well, I can categorize them according to the time. Since there is not one which I think is tailor made. But there are times when I think this is my champ to go.
    2 Star Yellow Jacket In the very beginning time, when I started(in 2015 November), It was YJ and I used a lot that guy. I don't know dexterity exists at that time.
    3 Star Gamora Weeks later I pulled her from PHC and she helped a lot while she was undupped.
    4 Star Yellow Jacket This is my first four-star champ and I dupped him very early. Played a lot with this guy, loved his power sting. This time around, I started to play with masteries and started watching online videos. People used to live stream 4 star and 5-star openings. Time is late 2016.
    4 Star Dr. Vodoo I pulled him at Jan 2017 and this was my game changer in that time. I started AW also. And learned a lot about the game and the knowledge base. I awakened this guy from a generic gem and brought to sig 99. Used him a lot.
    5 Star Venom This is my first 5 star and at that time it was not buffed, still, I took him to R2 and played a lot. Meanwhile, I unlocked deep wounds and Venom got buffed.
    5 Star Cap IW Thanks to Venom and Blood event where we got summoned symbiot and I took him to max And completed first Uncollected without title uncollected, cos it was open. And from that featured 5Star crystal I got the beardo.
    4Star Corvus Glaive pulled this guy from 4-star crystal and become uncollected where Corvus helped a lot. Still, my Corvus is unawakened.
    6Star Corvus Glaive My second 6 star was CG and he is a beast on this level. I absolutely love him. With 3 cruelty charges, he becomes very much a beast that can finish UC miniboss in seconds.
    6Star Thing After I become cavalier, opened hell lot of crystals most of them were 3 stars but I got 6 start Thing also from one of them. In current time I am killing everyone with Thing, he is an absolute beast with proper synergy.

thanks for reading.

Well, my 2* team was Hulk, BPCW and Vision (AoU) (he was a late awakener)
    My 3* team was Sparkey, Hyperion, Mephisto and classic BP (yeah, he's actually underappreciated)
    One of my first 4* pulls was Red Hulk, which is still a god send. I also pulled an Iceman, Killmonger and again Mephisto (with an a mystic 4* awakening gem right after) pretty soon.
    My first 5* was a Medusa. 2nd was Taskmaster but I duped him as my 4th. 3rd was Gwenpool. My last good 5* pull was Proxima Midnight. I'm still hoping for a decent 5* tech pull, but good tech champions have eluded me so far. I think that's punishment for pulling 3* Sparkey + dupe very fast.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    I love Rogue, but then she was one of my favorites from my comic book days.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky.
  • Options
    Palistes said:

I love Rogue, but then she was one of my favorites from my comic book days.

<--- better than my fav Metal Pillow. I can't wait till his rework!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Wolverine and AA
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I know I’ll catch a fair amount of eye rolling on this but, i’ll Say it...
    Blade.
    My very first great five star. Carried me through quite a lot. I use domino and, now ghost a lot. Both are so satisfying and a lot of fun to use but blade is still my security blanket😂
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The champ that comes to my mind is IMIW...amazing block proficiency,medium cannot be parried by most champs so I can go in right after being hit with no fear of being parried,decent power control and uncommon debuffs..I use my 4/55 unduped in war,questing,aq everywhere
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Holy Trinity
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,179 ★★★★
    Wolverine at the start for sustainability

Hawkeye then to help with power drain as my baiting skills were lacking

Now luke cage, can just keep hitting knowing I can thank specials