**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Risks of creating a second acount

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys, i wanted to do a second account for myself, just for fun. I wanted to place it on my mobile, where the other account is placed, too. The way to Switch the account would be via Google Play
Anybody had bad experiences or knows about risks?
Thx!

Comments

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    I have two accounts switching via Kabam ID between Android and iPad in different places. My home and workplace are also about 50 km apart. I have my second account for about a year now. Used them both on vacation in Sri Lanka and Indonesia. Never had any problems.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    But i wanna Switch the account via gmail, and i wanna use both accounts on the same device! Does this make any difference? Because i fear things like Accountsharing penaltiys...
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    No it won't. I am also switching both accounts on both devices. I am using both accounts on Android and the same two accounts on the iPad. It will not make a difference if you use Google Play.

But I don't know if there are some rules about being with both accounts in the same alliance.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    As long as you own both accounts it's no problem. And having them in the same Ally is also allowed.
    Thx!
  • Hey there, having multiple accounts is allowed so long as you created both accounts and are the only one playing them.
    Thx a lot 😊
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    I had an account issue, but support fixed it, FYI.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Two accounts for years. Same alliance. Never an issue. Don’t worry about it. Just follow what zibit posted
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Is there any way to merge both your own accounts? Get all of the champs you've worked for into one account?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Is there any way to merge both your own accounts? Get all of the champs you've worked for into one account?

No. Both accounts are separate in their progression and their progression cannot be merged. They are separate accounts and won't impact each other in any way
  • thalia_gladysthalia_gladys Posts: 9
    @kabam zibiit but obviously there is something wrong on your team, they sometimes ban people with no exact reason, no sharing account no mod no bot will still get you banned even you login into few accounts using same devices. Says you login using a phone that connected to wifi then later when you are at office or outside your house using your mobile data and login to the war using same phone , youll get banned. It happened to mine almost 8 times banned for 168 hours past few months. Im not complaining but just to inform that something need to be fixed here.