**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overdue changes to increase morale.

Needed:
When reaching uncollected allow level 70.
Increase item values for gold, let some be sold for units, glory and/or loyalty.
Increase and buff milestones in arenas and events.

Would be nice to add:
Add the ability to select five more masteries, for everyone.
Epic level daily proving ground quests.
Arena for class specific 4*/5* crystals.

Thoughts?

Comments

• digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Having my stash overflowing with XP boost‘s and duel credits but only being able to sell them for a handful of gold (50-250!?) or possibly just burn them up for item use events is silly. Would be better if they were worth more gold.
    Milestones should be increased to match the average points to at least meet the top 10% to 30% final rewards tier of arena, 5* featured arena champs go for 30/40 mil but milestones stop at 12 mil and so that’s where I stop. Zero incentive for me to spend 8+ hours a day grinding arena for a few 5* shards.
    We need some 4*/5*/6* shards in milestones, would be great if there were whole alphas and t2a shards in too featured arena milestones.

I have an awakening gem for 5* skill that’s been in my inventory for about a year, I have tons of 5* but only four skill class. If there was an arena with a reward for a class specific crystal for five stars and four stars I would totally go balls out in that arena.

Would be really nice to have 5 more points in masteries I could assign.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I played another game that had a level cap, but you could still accumulate XP, then when you completed the level you could exchange it for an in game item (class catalyst or something). Maybe we could implement something like that because all those xp boosts are doing us so much good.

1) Change Help 4 to Help All
    2) Make masteries easier to change
    - Create and name a set that you can switch back and forth between
    - Let mastery points be removed 1 by 1 instead of having to remove all points from a tree and start over. This would lead to more playing around with different builds.
    3) Add a guaranteed champ into arena milestones

The help all mechanic was in game, it was removed because it crashed the game lol
    I would love mastery presets and removing specific points in masteries instead of all at once.
    The guaranteed champ and milestones would never happen unless it was a two or three star which would be useless, having a class specific and guaranteed four star or five star crystal would be amazing in milestones for Arena.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    You failed to explain why morale needs to be increased and how the proposed changes would accomplish that.

You failed to explain why morale needs to be increased and how the proposed changes would accomplish that.

LoL I’ll bite.
    Never said morale NEEDED to be increased, I said it would increase morale.
    Pro-playerbase changes increase morale of summoners, morale is defined as such:
    “the confidence, enthusiasm and discipline of a person or group at a particular time”

The mentioned changes would directly increase morale, the current state of said issues being unchanged, by default, decrease morale.
    Confidence: milestones are a guaranteed reward without RNG that are out of date and lackluster, with new content and current state of evolved game. mastery allotment increase will allow players to confidently beat harder content. When searching for a specific class champion of a specific star an arena with the reward being a guaranteed 4* 5* but limited to only those in a specific Class will mean better rosters and use of class specific resources.
    Enthusiasm: having larger level cap gives reason to play more quests, since we don’t even have a duel event the duel credits can only be sold and if there gold values were increased this would make them 100x more useful since we should I’ll get them in some drops. mastery allotment increase will allow players to confidently beat harder content. When searching for a specific class champion of a specific star an arena with the reward being a guaranteed 4* 5* but limited to only those in a specific Class will mean better rosters and use of class specific resources.
    Discipline: upping level cap by ten will cause players to feverously reach that point, making their account maxed out on levels. mastery allotment increase will allow players to confidently beat harder content. When searching for a specific class champion of a specific star an arena with the reward being a guaranteed 4* 5* but limited to only those in a specific Class will mean better rosters and use of class specific resources.
    The current state of the relies too much on chance, lowering morale.
    The ability to narrow down the field of RNG would increase morale, as would the aforementioned suggested changes.
    Any thought on current suggestions or more suggestions??
    Bumpity bump
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

1) Change Help 4 to Help All
    2) Make masteries easier to change
    - Create and name a set that you can switch back and forth between
    - Let mastery points be removed 1 by 1 instead of having to remove all points from a tree and start over. This would lead to more playing around with different builds.
    3) Add a guaranteed champ into arena milestones

I remember when the used to champs in milestones back in the earlier days
    Zuro said:

I remember when the used to champs in milestones back in the earlier days

I think it was like a 3* or something, it’s been so long I can’t remember lol

I played another game that had a level cap, but you could still accumulate XP, then when you completed the level you could exchange it for an in game item (class catalyst or something). Maybe we could implement something like that because all those xp boosts are doing us so much good.

This would be cool, convert surplus xp since level 60 into battlechips or loyalty.
    Also cool to have the cumulative Xperia’s earned since 60 applied to the new levels, once cap is raised.
    With the new sigil subscription I feel like these are needed now more than everrrr
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Some good suggestions for the Summoner Sigil Supreme - Package coming next for 50 €.
    RoOOts said:

Some good suggestions for the Summoner Sigil Supreme - Package coming next for 50 €.

Nooo don’t start lol
    These need to in game for all, not behind a paywall lol
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    digital-SOB Stated: The current state of the relies too much on chance, lowering morale.
    The ability to narrow down the field of RNG would increase morale, as would the aforementioned suggested changes.

IMO this is so true...I am an intermediate player therefore 5* shards are very hard to acquire...during July I had saved enough shards to purchase 3 5 stars...unfortunately due to the horrid RNG luck I opened a Rhino, Red Skull, & duped a CW Black Panther..after that pathetic opening I did not even purchase any of the July 4th offers...well several weeks later I had the opportunity to open 2 additional 5 stars & I was thinking I don't care what I get because it will probably be useless ... but luckily I duped my Iceman & opened Havok...so now I feel more excited about opening crystals & the game overall...Keeping hope Alive...LOL
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    digital_SOB stated: With the new sigil subscription I feel like these are needed now more than everrrr _

Seems like we are on the same page when it comes to the SIGIL offer... I don't have a problem w/ a subscription service that is going to provide valued additional content, resources, & rewards... however I am not willing to support a subscription service which IMO holds very little value under pretext of the currently announced SIGL "as-is" would not significantly widen some imaginary gap between F2P & Non-F2P.