**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T3CC seriously ?

I am a Mid Tier player , and I play MCOC 3-4 hours a day ! I don't have any other source of having T3CC apart from daily class quest . (I don't buy from glory)
I find t3cc so rare that you have to play more than enough times to completely form a Catalyst , plus the game is advancing in 6* they forgot to buff the T3cc quest ! What's the point of exploring the quest which guarantees only a few fragments of that class ? I have to do Daily Class Quest for T3cc cause i can't get them from anywhere else , I don't do much of milestones to bag the Catalyst .

T3CC seriously ? 92 votes

Buff Rewards
84%
Crine60TheJalliCarnage313Nick_Caine_32JetenyoFineDogTheVyrusluffy_91TerraGuddyjrBrandonmballouNoıreQuikPikSavio444StingerbkSpiderCoolsAanthoHashmiBahamutRepto23 78 votes
Nah , we are okay with what we get.
15%
Addyosdr_nish777Darkness82DiablosUltimateIKONZardox1NeotwismC4ptainUHJ69rahul9582084064KalantakJollyHawkThicco_ModeSkillful_star 14 votes

Comments

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Buff Rewards

Those are never a good value
    Trust me,when I got my 5* blade I hade zero skill to take him up and I had to grind a whole day for them wasted over 6 energy refills before I got enough

I did complete more than 6 times just to form a catalyst :(
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    I agree the catalyst quests are garbage and a waste of energy for what you get. However, aside from event quest completion, the 22hr events reward a decent amount of t3cc shard crystals. You can get 10 a day from the milestones and they add up quickly, so instead of having to grind the worthless quest, you can just pop as many as you need. To me, the time grinding arena or whatever content to get to hero use is worth not being disappointed with the quests. You also can use your glory and buy one in the store if you're desperate.
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Buff Rewards
    Yeah no this is definitely ridiculous, i needed a second tech one to take up dark hawk that i’m trying to max, literally have every resource i need except one tech t3. Ran the quest on saturday a bunch of times before realizing it was a waste of energy and deciding to wait until next week or one pops up in the glory store. Giving at least ONE full t3cc for exploration will not break the game. Like i feel like getting t4 is almost easier atp
    Buff Rewards
    Lazuli said:

Yeah no this is definitely ridiculous, i needed a second tech one to take up dark hawk that i’m trying to max, literally have every resource i need except one tech t3. Ran the quest on saturday a bunch of times before realizing it was a waste of energy and deciding to wait until next week or one pops up in the glory store. Giving at least ONE full t3cc for exploration will not break the game. Like i feel like getting t4 is almost easier atp

I have T4cc in stash , but no T3cc !
    Buff Rewards
    Drooped2 said:

I support the gambles

Better be good :)
    Buff Rewards
    Drooped2 said:

Am ithe only guy with a stash? My allaince asks this question alot too

I can't achieve every milestones as you do ! So it's rare for me , hope you understand what i feel ! Even you might have felt this way in your early gameplay ?
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Buff Rewards
    I also have too many t4cc and t4bc in stash but dont have gold
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Buff Rewards
    I had to use 6 energy refills to get two t3 catalyst back like a week ago smh
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52

I always have a few of these around
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I'm hoping Colossus is an awesome defender. I think if they keep him the same as the data mine he will be worth it
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah doing the daily quests is by FAR the way to get t3cc from the fragment crystals as stated above. I have 1000’s of these crystals.. and if needed which is rare can pop crystals till I get the catalyst needed which usually results in every other class being full and overflow. Don’t spend time doing those quests... do the 24 hour solo events.

🐻
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I pulled a 5* corvus 3 weeks ago.
    Still can't take him to rank 2 which is funny because I have everything else to take him to rank 4
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Buff Rewards

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I hope your account gets banned for no reason now
    I dont even know where they come from or if they keep coming haha I had over 2k once popped a bunch to sell for t4s
    I just checked and they do come from the 22 hour solo events at the last milestone
    Tbh not a better way of getting them since it’s random class and the points it takes is high especially for the event quest. Still gets some nice bonous of the other previous mike stone. Never did till the last one since I always thought it was a gold crystals lol
    P.s. still hope you get banned lol
    Freedom somewhere deep inside I hope it does too the addiction wont die on its own
    Ok now I hope the addiction gets worse now lol
    Still think the quest needs a bump in rewards I have an OML eager to get to r4
    Without confirmation of his buff
    I'm to r5 mine over domino right after I take ip to r4) just waiting for lvl up events
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Buff Rewards
    Drooped2 said:

No, you're not ..

I have a similar stash .. however, just because you and I have a stash of those things, doesn't mean there's not a problem ..

we're at a different stage in the game, as OP ..

when I was at the stage OP was, I had similar problem with T3cc ... perhaps you just don't remember, or perhaps you were extremely lucky enough not to have the issue ...

regardless, issue exists .. those daily events offer **** rewards .. (even the T4 one's as well . )

those events need a general buff , plus an additional difficulty as well .. (for additional rewards) ..

they're not aligned with the current game needs and such ..
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    If I ever have to run those, I just fully explore it. If nothing pops or I need more, I keep doing runs on the hardest path. The chest still spawns and has a chance of giving you a fully formed catalyst
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    There's definitely better ways than the daily quests to get t3cc
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Drooped2 said:

You’re not the only one

• Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Buff Rewards
    Full exploration should give half a catalyst, so you can complete one in two weeks, with the chests giving like a 5-10% chance of a full
  • HioHio Posts: 16
    Buff Rewards
    I try not to be ungreatful, but it is really hard to upgrade people