**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's this for

WARLOCK_02WARLOCK_02 Posts: 8
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Pls can someone tell me ..What's this new tab for or it's a bug

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    That's really good. Putting all the stuff with discount in one section so we don't miss out on a good offer.
  • Options
    TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Bear3 said:

From the looks of it, it’s for items on sale. Apparently there are no items for sale at the moment. It appears as well, they’d like you to please visit again later though.

🐻

Great observation skills 👍
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Thank you. A simple question asked, a simple answer given.😉

🐻
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    A Simple Answer (but doesn't help to provide any insight into what types of items may appear in this new category, or when they might be coming).

Sounds like your simple answer was as if that category had always existed, which it hasn’t.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    It’s an answer which provides as much information as there is available on the matter. FYI, you didn’t need to use parenthesis before but and after coming in your first paragraph.

🐻
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would guess it is a new tab for when they put items on sale so its easier to find. As far as what types of items may be on sale, tladt time there was shards, cats health pots and energy. The first was cheapest and the cost escalated with quantity purchased. When it was mixed in with the featured items and coral last time it was difficult to find what u were looking for. This appears like its to make it easier when they have the next sale since there hasnt been an announcement about it your guess is as good as mine.
  • Options
    age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    If you keep clicking on it throughout the day, i hear they put a free 6* crystal in there randomly. Keeps things fun and challenging.
  • Options
    We'll have more information about this soon! :) It wasn't meant to go live at that moment! Sorry for the confusion.