Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AW season rewards?

Where are the rewards?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Where are the rewards?

they went out hours ago.
  • Options
    They came in for us around 5:30 AM EST. Were you in your current Alliance long enough to get them? Need to participate in at least 5 wars with your current Alliance to qualify, and cannot leave until they arrive.
  • Options
    Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    Yes to all. Thx
  • Options
    Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    Maybe I’m missing something. You need to participate in at least 5 wars during the season before rewards cutt off?
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2019

Maybe I’m missing something. You need to participate in at least 5 wars during the season before rewards cutt off?

Yes, if you did 4 or less wars with your current Alliance, you would not qualify for Season rewards. 5 or more, you do. Also, cannot leave that Alliance until they come in, or you end up forfeiting them. If others in your Alliance already recieved them, send in a support ticket. If they've yet to recieve them, hang loose for a little bit. If they don't show up by tomorrow, again, support ticket.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yes and still be a part of the alliance when the season, not the last war, ends.