**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heimdall or Champion

Between these 2 cosmic champs, I am having trouble figuring out which one to rank up. Both 4 stars unduped.

Heimdall or Champion 52 votes

Heimdall
88%
SnakeEyes69Timone147LosspikSecondSkrillerabiew78BrightfireHDRam_SarkarTerraMagrailothosKingOfMcocLvernon15AhitlawOrdalcaErkSandeepSbrucef8bringerTaZ_4178IDogeAustin55555510or_Strong 46 votes
Champion
11%
SammyJankisPriyansh7SiddhantEthanGamerLainuaMorbidAngle 6 votes

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdall in every way. The Champion is meh duped and worthless unduped.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdal for his amazing synergies and his utility
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 109
    Heimdall
    Champion's main use is as AW boss. Heimdall isn't that great either so I would wait for a better cosmic if your rank-up resources are limited at this point. Many much better cosmics are out there.
  • TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11

Champion's main use is as AW boss. Heimdall isn't that great either so I would wait for a better cosmic if your rank-up resources are limited at this point. Many much better cosmics are out there.

I have 6 t4 cosmic cc plus an extra waiting to be claimed so I'm really trying to take someone up before the catalyst expires
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    All I’ll say is I have a 4/55 sig 110 champion that I use for questing and I don’t regret it.

Don’t have Heimdall.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    I have a max rank, max sig Heimdall and use him all the time. Once he’s ramped up (which is fairly easy) he hits very respectably and has a ton of utility. He’s better than people give him credit for.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Heimdall
    Neither is great. Medusa/Hyperion/Angela and Venom are all better imo.
    Hyperion brings utility and some dmg.
    Champion has some fun animations and specials.