Options

Buff Ideas

Similar to Character Wishlist threads, I decided to make an unofficial thread where people could comment down buff ideas. I feel like a LOT could be said about making bad champs good, and now we have a place to put these ideas. Lemme hear your thoughts! (And if there is already an official thread for this, do tell because I’ve been looking)

Comments

• Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    A buff idea I have would be for The Hulk (OG).

-His Heavy attacks have a 100% chance to be unstoppable, and have a 40% chance to stun the opponent for 2.50 seconds

-Every 20% health taken away, Hulk regenerates 13% of it back, unless stopped by a damaging debuff. Can be activated 5 times per fight

-Special 1 grants Hulk 2 permanent fury buffs and 1 physical resistance buff, max stacks for both: 10

-Special 2 expends 2 fury buffs to stun the opponent for 4 seconds. If a third fury buff is available, this attack is also unblockable for the duration of the attack

-Special 3 expends 3 fury buffs to crush the opponent for 16 seconds, which is a new debuff that reduces ability accuracy by 100%, reduces power gain by 90%, reduces physical resistance by 50%, and reduces perfect block chance by 100%

-While 25% health or below, instantly gain all 10 fury buffs and all 10 physical resistances. All further regeneration can also not be heal blocked or stopped.

-Hulk is passively immune to heal block, reduces stun duration by 70%, and is immune to unblockable attacks. Degeneration effects ignore all physical strength, however, meaning these effects deal 20% more damage.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What would his sig be? Same as now or maybe fury buff potency is increased baed on how low health is?
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Lvernon15 said:

What would his sig be? Same as now or maybe fury buff potency is increased baed on how low health is?

Yeah I love that sig idea! I hope Kabam sees this.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I love it! But unfortunately, kabam will find this post cluttering and shut it down, telling you to take it to the champion improvement suggestion thread. If I were you, I’d copy/paste this in there, it’s an awesome thread with a lot of people that really like to see new buff ideas and talk about them
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey Sheer_Cold, there's already a thread HERE, where others are sharing their Champion improvement suggestions. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.