**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I use my generic awakening gem on

When I get the generic awakening gem from the calendar who should I awaken so he/she help me in act five

Who should I use my generic awakening gem on 123 votes

Domino
4% 6 votes
Hyperion
17% 22 votes
Corvus glaive
6% 8 votes
Scarlet witch
43% 54 votes
Archangel
26% 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    I see many people voting for scarlet witch why tho? And why not others ?
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    She is the best champion in the game. No doubts on using it on scarlrt witch
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,510 ★★★★★

Because if you are asking about which 4* to awaken, then you are at a level where she will walk through a lot of content.

If you don't have any sig stones then Hyp is probably your answer since he doesn't require a high sig level. SW should be high sig.

AA would serve you well, but you want each neuro to reduce ability accuracy by about 33% (I don't remember how the 4* scales).

Corvus has a decent awakened ability, but it isn't required for his damage output.

Domino only needs to be awakened for defensive purposes.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    SW is good but first she needs high Sig and second she faces reduction in crit chance against act 5 defenders cuz of challeneger rating
    I would prefer an awakened AA Sig 40 rather than a maxed out SW in order to become uncollected...at that Sig level he bypasses so many irritating nodes and champs like buffet,massochism with 3 or more neuro...plus he is useful against UC monthly quest bosses as well
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch doesnt exist as a 5*. If your lucky, you could pull, then awaken, the others as a 5* and use them instead.

Seriously though, please make her a 5* or 6*. The mystic class needs all the help it can get.
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    @DPXFistheGOAT I agree. Or at least de-Nerf her and make her the amazing champ she was before to compete against all these new god-tier champs
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    sw, aa or hype depending in what you need
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,553 ★★★★★
    SW manhandled some of the Act 5 content for me. No one else comes close as a 4* awakening choice in my opinion.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62

Scarlet Witch awakened will steamroll through a ton of content for you. Not only is she good, but one of the easiest champs to play effectively in the game because all of her effects are random. Archangel is also a fantastic option when awakened, so I would go for one of those two. Your other champions are all amazing even unawakened.
  • Options
    Griff96Griff96 Posts: 21
    Should I awaken quake or AA
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    SW is good, but you will outgrow her. I am Cavalier and still use my 4* AA for clearing content when appropriate. He is practically the only 4* I use anymore.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Scarlet witch awakened and with a high sig will be super helpful for a long time. I do agree that you get to a point where she loses her usefulness somewhat but that's the case with most 4 stars. I still use her in uncollected eq depending on situation. I cant say that for any other 4 star.
  • Options
    I don’t have much sig...I can take her like to 10 sig levels
  • Options

Scarlet witch awakened and with a high sig will be super helpful for a long time. I do agree that you get to a point where she loses her usefulness somewhat but that's the case with most 4 stars. I still use her in uncollected eq depending on situation. I cant say that for any other 4 star.

I can take her to level ten only of sig
  • Options
    Zoranabc201Zoranabc201 Posts: 26
    If you wanna get uncollected then duped archangel can breeze through buffet/masochism and is awesome for a whole lot of stuff including a lot of monthly event bosses. He's the one I would go with.
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Scarlet witch awake her and max her Sig ,she is awesome ,She was my second 5 /50 I used a generic awakening gem on her and she helped me to clear lot of content even ROL.I am hoping kabam will release a 5 star version of her.
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Gildenlow said:

She is the best champion in the game. No doubts on using it on scarlrt witch

Debatable.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Sw is great but remember she needs very high sig.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    For scarlet witch, ONLY if you can invest alot of sig stones to bring her to a high sig level. Otherwise, Archangel is better cause don't need that high sig plus you can heal block immediately with his neurotoxins. Alternatively, corvus just needs 1 sig level to activate death immunity if you choose to go that route.
  • Options
    Just to remind you guys I have 15 sig only so who should I use it on Corvus or archangel?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Just to remind you guys I have 15 sig only so who should I use it on Corvus or archangel?

Aa. Corvus isnt worth a generic
  • Options

Aa. Corvus isnt worth a generic
    Okay thank you spider man....meet you in far from home XD