**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

from the SDCC - another blade movie

RockonRockon Posts: 271
so when is 6* blade coming??? or a blade mcu version????

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Whenever they came
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I AM SO HYPED FOR *EVERYTHING*
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I can’t wait!!
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Would Disney ever do an R rating you think? I really hope it isn't PG-13
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I've waited YEARS for this to happen and to have Mahershala Ali as Blade? Absolutely brilliant. Love the Wesley Snipes films. Those are classics but he's aged out of the role. Mahershala is literally the only accomplished actor that can take the baton from Wesley. Best news from SDCC imo.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,783 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

I've waited YEARS for this to happen and to have Mahershala Ali as Blade? Absolutely brilliant. Love the Wesley Snipes films. Those are classics but he's aged out of the role. Mahershala is literally the only accomplished actor that can take the baton from Wesley. Best news from SDCC imo.

Agreed. at first i was like awwww yea blade is back. Then i saw who was cast in the role. And i thought to myself, brilliant just brilliant. He even has a wesley snipes look and vibe going on so its gotta be more than a coincidence
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,783 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Kevin has said that there is the possibility but anything more than that no. Not yet at any rate
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

I think Mahershala Ali will do good. Can't wait to see him as Blade.

Good thing Cottonmouth is dead in the MCU, or it would be pretty awkward if they were to ever meet... 😳
    Well the Netflix shows got rebooted so TeCHnicaLLy he’s probably alive.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

If they were doing PG-13 blade wouldnt be in the works....DP being rated R film has proven to be successful and that is what disney wants successful films.

I cant imagine blade being PG-13 lol
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I was very pleasently surprised when I saw the new blade movie coming. Ali has big boots to fill, but I'm certain he can do it. However, I'm gonna be very dissapointed if there isn't even like either a small cameo or something from Snape's himself. Pay homage, you know?