Options

Phoenix Incinerate Buff..?

Playing phoenix is very fun, the furies can give you a lot of damage on the specials, and the fact that they get consumed when using specials is perfectly acceptable because you can get the furies back pretty easily- but when you get to a certain amount of furies you incinerate every single hit, with a chance to stun on the overload. And I love this very much! But I just think the incinerate damage needs to be buffed by a small fraction to make the incinerate useful, my R2 5* does 13 damage per tick per incinerate, and i feel this should be buffed to say 35 or something. Considering phoenix is very powerful in the movies, and the dark phoenix has just come out, I feel this is the perfect time to make this little tweek. And I do recognise that there is a load of champions that are worse than phoenix that also need buffs, but I would love to take my Phoenix to R3 and then R4 if this small tweek was made, because I love using her. With her signiture ability, rite of the phoenix, it is perfectly fine, but possibly there should be an additional ability which makes incinerate debuffs 100% more effective and increased duration so she has to be awakened to be decent. Just an idea. Agree with me or not? Please let me know any other ideas :hushed:
P.S: I understand she hits hard with the furies, but the incinerates would add that little extra damage over time which would make her satisfactory.

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I agree that her numbers could do with a small buff, she’s got an interesting play style and her animations are pretty cool. Perhaps incinerate immunity would be a nice addition too.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Some champs don't need outright buffs. They just need some increments in their stats tbh
  • Options
    RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Jh_Dez said:

Some champs don't need outright buffs. They just need some increments in their stats tbh

same thing isn't it? Because that's what I meant lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Triple her incinerate damage and armour break and she will be a very viable champ
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

Jh_Dez said:

same thing isn't it? Because that's what I meant lol
    Yes it's the same thing
    But I wasn't just referring to Phoenix
    There are others like kingpin,cable etc
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The incinerate damage output number somehow increase per increased furies mastery.