**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Insane Cull Obsidian Damage

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:
    Hate to tell you but there are plenty of champs that can do that in Act 5.
    None you mean. Not a single 4 star champ can heavy for that much damage
    Corvus could end that fight just as fast with 4 charges and take less overall block damage.
    That was to showcase his damage not to show his use in act 5. God you're so ignorant. Corvus simply cannot even do that much damage as a 4* even with boosts, suicides, and synergies. If you don't think so compare the numbers. Corvus cannot do a 70k heavy. I didn't even use rout or the fury in that video.
    Dude, I get it. Im not ignorant. I have a 5/65 Cull. The arguement is there are other champions that can hit like him and destroy content just as well. Go ahead and take him against 6.2.2 Sinister or 6.2.6 Champion bosses. Hes not game breaking as there are quite a few things he cant do and counters to him.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

benshb said:

Lose out? Just because someone was lucky and pulled a cull should get easy rewards? Remember how Kabam always says balancing the game etc? Now imagine someone pulling a cull as a first 5* and takes it to r3. That bugged r3 cull can run right through the FULL story quest. People might become cavalier because a champion was bugged in a way he gained insane damage. Is the game balanced anymore?

Ok and so people who have ghost should get the rewards taken off them because she can do content just as easily as him it’s too big of a request as well
    Difference is that cull is a ZERO skill champ
    Ghost has to be learned, Ægon has to keep a combo for him to work as well as SL. Corvus needs charges and if you run out in a fight you hit like a wet noodle. Cap marvel needs a specific style.
    Yup I get that but if we’re not gonna get compensated for champ specific bugs I don’t think people should get punished for this coming from someone who doesn’t have cull
  • Options

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:
    Corvus could end that fight just as fast with 4 charges and take less overall block damage.
    That was to showcase his damage not to show his use in act 5. God you're so ignorant. Corvus simply cannot even do that much damage as a 4* even with boosts, suicides, and synergies. If you don't think so compare the numbers. Corvus cannot do a 70k heavy. I didn't even use rout or the fury in that video.
    Dude, I get it. Im not ignorant. I have a 5/65 Cull. The arguement is there are other champions that can hit like him and destroy content just as well. Go ahead and take him against 6.2.2 Sinister or 6.2.6 Champion bosses. Hes not game breaking as there are quite a few things he cant do and counters to him.
    He could probabaly do 6.2.2 sinister with heimdall synergy with this bugged version
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

<

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:
    You're clueless about the situation. He is beyond broken and needs to be fixed. I doubt you even have cull because you seem to not recognize this damage
    Did he say he doesn't need to be fixed? I thought it was just that people definitely shouldn't be penalized for using a champ they broke
  • Options
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:
    You're clueless about the situation. He is beyond broken and needs to be fixed. I doubt you even have cull because you seem to not recognize this damage
    Did he say he doesn't need to be fixed? Thought it was just people shouldn't be penalized for using a broken champ bc he's definitely broken. Just not the beat anything and everything key some are claiming
  • Options
    Do you not feel he's severely broken right now @Demonzfyre?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress im on the fence about it. I am trying to remember and compare him to what he was before the issue was discovered or if he was broken since release. I remember some insane damage numbers before the first report on June 28th.
  • Options

@Worknprogress im on the fence about it. I am trying to remember and compare him to what he was before the issue was discovered or if he was broken since release. I remember some insane damage numbers before the first report on June 28th.
    I think right now each thanos favor is stronger then the last right now
    I.e first thanos favor gives x damage
    But the second will give 2x
    Third will give 3x
    4th 4x etc
    Pretty much getting the damage bonus of 55 thanos favors
  • Options

I had him 5/65 200 within the first few days of release. I hit plenty of 50k+ hits but nothing close to the 300k medium I did against that Hulk. He's super broken my man
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

I think right now each thanos favor is stronger then the last right now
    I.e first thanos favor gives x damage
    But the second will give 2x
    Third will give 3x
    4th 4x etc
    Pretty much getting the damage bonus of 55 thanos favors
    Yeah that's basically what I said earlier. Each new favor is modifying the already raised attack from the previous as opposed to going off of base attack in my opinion
  • Options
    Hey if that's how he's supposed to have worked the whole time, I'll be ecstatic. It most certainly is not how he worked at release however and I can only assume is not the intended build
  • Options

I had him 5/65 200 within the first few days of release. I hit plenty of 50k+ hits but nothing close to the 300k medium I did against that Hulk. He's super broken my man
    And let me correct this, I had him 5/65 but not sig 200. I only got him up to around 80 at release
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    All they did was fix him. He works like he is supposed to.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC said:

He really ain’t doing much more damage then he’s supposed to people should just enjoy it while they can
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Broken champ
  • Options
    Don’t get why people disagreed with my post above like compare the hits with 10 thanos favor buffs and 3 armor breaks to Medusa with 6 furies and armor shatter when both have pretty much exactly similar stats
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

He really ain’t doing much more damage then he’s supposed to people should just enjoy it while they can
    Come on man, really?

A 300k+ medium after 3 heavies? Get outta here with that
  • Options
    Medusa isn't hitting for anywhere near 100k let alone 300k
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Come on man, really?

A 300k+ medium after 3 heavies? Get outta here with that
    Don’t know why I said that must have meant the opposite as like I said Medusa with 6 furies and armor shatter hits way weaker then a cull with 10 thanos favor and 3 armor breaks even though they are very similar in stats
  • Options
    Oskar1Oskar1 Posts: 6
    Thanks Kabam for fixing the Kull ! now it has become what it should be !
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Lmao people complaining about a champ some certain lucky people use to clear content
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    benshb said:

Lose out? Just because someone was lucky and pulled a cull should get easy rewards? Remember how Kabam always says balancing the game etc? Now imagine someone pulling a cull as a first 5* and takes it to r3. That bugged r3 cull can run right through the FULL story quest. People might become cavalier because a champion was bugged in a way he gained insane damage. Is the game balanced anymore?

👀 not everyone has a 5* Cull though
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★

Lmao people complaining about a champ some certain lucky people use to clear content

lmao..these type of posts are stupid
  • Options
    bm3epps said:

lmao..these type of posts are stupid
    Eh not really I’m not too fussed if people use him to clear content but I can see why some people would be mad
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    benshb said:

That’s the same for many champs though. And that’s the curse of games like this.

If we want the game to keep going forward there will inevitably be champs made for end game content that would destroy the content before the one that they were designed for. Nothing you can do to stop it really.
    And nothing wrong with it either.
This discussion has been closed.