**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion would u like to see next

Timetodie55Timetodie55 Posts: 16
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Seeing the possible options I want to know ur opinion on what should be next and I put there most likely type

Which champion would u like to see next 94 votes

Mysterio(mystic)
10%
TheLazyKingSmokinSurferYellsomeGruftyF4k3_GaM3rzero7BreybreyShadow_roastAbder321Cliffordcan 10 votes
Medusa(cosmic)
3%
Jets44NJT2016420sam 3 votes
Kingpin(skill)
5%
FuzzylumpsDarkArrow07Crumble91_Monk1Damonknight2 5 votes
Blade(skill)
29%
MasterSmokeYelin547Kronos987654321AlexChardon21RomissyKobaltJohnnyViperFizzzzzyMwhitaker23sweetleafsixx66RaaJank39WrongVartoxFeeney234RealPastorIvan4150StretchnutsbentoddfredMcOBG 28 votes
Blob(mutant)
4%
DrOctavius2_2MillybearGNASTYIvanka 4 votes
Mandarin(mystic)
1%
Rbvojtik 1 vote
Hela (Mystic)
10%
DL864No_More_Heroesmum_m2raja_sLuismarquez131YankeespankTheBlueBotAwesomeness44ajax2888Crazywolf 10 votes
Hellcat(skill)
1%
commando225 1 vote
Other
34%
GroundedWisdomTulvenDARKLOKIBigdogbobOKAYGangStefffX_ScottFireballs5Balm82TheManMythLegend7abo2aBertiwSWeaponXadqqedfyvrNumanChopinAsLexWafflesalldayCaptain_MaimTheMageHunterneb 32 votes

Comments

• ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Blade(skill)
    Preferably a good science champ. But blade would be pretty cool
  • TulvenTulven Posts: 1
    Other
    Love to see the Taskmaster (skill)
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Other
    Jerry Seinfeld
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Other
    Red Skull. Science.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    Other
    Taskmaster or Mystique

Although Blade would be cool too
  • I want to see more X-Men like Jubilee, Mystique and Kitty Pryde. Oh and of course Jean Grey (90's)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other
    Any champ, as long as it's science
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Other
    any science
  • Kingpin(skill)
    My top 3 would be Kingpin, Blade, and Taskmaster. I would even like for them to do a Netflix Punisher but have him released the same time as season one comes out, Kingpin released when season 3 of daredevil comes out and would love to see Blade go to Netflix as well.
  • Mysterio(mystic)
    They're probably gonna put in hela when thor ragnarok comes out.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Other
    Pyro
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    Other
    Since we know we need a viable science champion, my vote is for The Leader. I think there is some interesting and unique gameplay possibilities there, with his adaptive learning and control over non-gamma champions. For instance, adaptive learning could mean after being hit by a special attack, he has a 90% chance to evade all subsequent identical special attacks. So, hit by sp1, now he has a 90% chance to evade future sp1. Hit by sp2, 90% chance to evade future sp2. Hit by sp3, 90% chance to evade future sp3.

OR

Kabam could make him a flagship character by giving his adaptive learning the capability to continue on to the next fight within the same quest. Maybe start with a 10% chance to evade all attacks, and go up by 10% for each consecutive fight he isn't KO'd?
  • RayyanRayyan Posts: 3
    I love to see the new hulk and thor with new haircut without hammer
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Mysterio(mystic)
    Have a feeling tells me that they gonna make mysterio tech
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Other
    I'm just gonna say this for the "meme".

I want a science champ, preferably a good one.

But for real I think task master would make a cool addition
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Other
    Lizard; science. Bleed, poison, neurotoxin, regen.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Goat Rider.
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    Blade(skill)
    Blade he did give marvel. Their 1st hit movie
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Other
    I clicked other cause I would rather see a ton of super heros from earth 8101. If u don't know earth 8101 look it up and u will agree!!!!!
  • Shrek03Shrek03 Posts: 14
    Other
    We need the earth 8101 avengers
  • Kingpin(skill)
    Young avengers or maybe a couple more inhumans possibly Jessica jones with the release of defenders season 1 airing soon on Netflix
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Other
    Shatterstar
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Other
    I want Shocker in the game. He would be Tech so to be fair to science I hope they release Black Cat first (if they release either).
  • I think there's quite a few potential science champs - mostly Spidey and Hulk villains though: Graviton, Sand Man, Absorbing Man etc.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Blade(skill)
    Can we please see Beta Ray Bill????