**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you gonna get the Summoner Sigil?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No

Not sure why so much hate? It’s a $10 offer just like any other offer they send out. If the value of what you get for that $10 makes sense then buy it. If it doesn’t make sense or your F2P then you simply pass on it and guess what...your game goes on unchanged just like the day before.

But you going to feel cheated somehow and quit the game? Give me a break

You know you have to pay every month to renew it right
    No
    Lormif said:

Not FTP, but I am skipping this on principle. My opinion is that most of these features should already be in the game.

That would be the belief for anything that should be on a subscription plan, because only QOL should be in one, everything else has to be very limited.
    What other game makes you pay for an inventory increase? I have only come across ones that have you use game currency to unlock more inventory this one has to be the first that wants real money.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I am still disapointed that my gifting badge is gone (dont tell me there is no reasonable way to bring it back)

I will decide After the trial week, but i think i will Use it as a on/off option twice a year or so. Christmastime or during special offer's with lower price / combined with a dayly card or what ever.
    But defintly not a ever on option.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes

Lormif said:

Not FTP, but I am skipping this on principle. My opinion is that most of these features should already be in the game.

That would be the belief for anything that should be on a subscription plan, because only QOL should be in one, everything else has to be very limited.
    What other game makes you pay for an inventory increase? I have only come across ones that have you use game currency to unlock more inventory this one has to be the first that wants real money.
    I have played atleast 10 games that charges me if I want an inventory increase. Some do it via subscriptions, some do it via purchasing the premium currency to do it, curency that you an only get from purchases.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    No
    If they expanded the mastery pool & experience level above 60 which I'm topped out at then perhaps otherwise it's a waste
    No
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

I have played atleast 10 games that charges me if I want an inventory increase. Some do it via subscriptions, some do it via purchasing the premium currency to do it, curency that you an only get from purchases.
    Name them
    trove, bless just to name to. I cannot think of all of their names off the top of my head....
    Lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Name them
    trove, bless just to name to. I cannot think of all of their names off the top of my head....

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Name them
    Lol
    sorry I do not have total recall, I can see their systems, but most of those games were games I disliked, so I move on, nothing to do with the inventory system.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Yes
    Lormif said:

sorry I do not have total recall, I can see their systems, but most of those games were games I disliked, so I move on, nothing to do with the inventory system.

I played more MMOs back in the day, and most had or currently have either a VIP sub system or a patron system, many of which had inventory or similar benefits. Off the top of my head, I can recall: City of Heroes, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Lord of the Rings Online, SWTOR, DCUO, I think Rifts did, I think TSW did or does now, D&D Online does, and I know Elder Scrolls Online has a patron sub that does.

And I know that games I haven't really played much like Warframe mentioned above do this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Yes

Most likely. I'll see.

Of course you will; kabam could spray-paint feces gold and you'd buy it.

Wait, they've actually done that.....
    The OP asked if we would buy it. I responded. Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fig if you judge me on that. What I do with my own money is my business. If you would like a say, feel free to choose whichever one of my bills you'd like to pay.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    No
    I'd consider getting it if it came with a VIP server with fewer bugs and less lag
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes

Not sure why so much hate? It’s a $10 offer just like any other offer they send out. If the value of what you get for that $10 makes sense then buy it. If it doesn’t make sense or your F2P then you simply pass on it and guess what...your game goes on unchanged just like the day before.

Of course? I have a job though and spend a lot of time playing so it’s not really a big deal? Guess what...I also have a toll road pass that I use to bypass traffic. YouTube also has a way I can pay and not see a bunch of ads. It is all part of the system and putting our resources towards the things that matter. I don’t mind the ads on YouTube so I don’t pay for that. Should I quit watching it though because someone else doesn’t have to watch the ads? Yeah that would make no sense. I am also glad I don’t have to weed through a bunch of in game ads for other ****! All you F2P players can send me a Christmas card and thank me for paving the way way for you. /rant
    No

Of course? I have a job though and spend a lot of time playing so it’s not really a big deal? Guess what...I also have a toll road pass that I use to bypass traffic. YouTube also has a way I can pay and not see a bunch of ads. It is all part of the system and putting our resources towards the things that matter. I don’t mind the ads on YouTube so I don’t pay for that. Should I quit watching it though because someone else doesn’t have to watch the ads? Yeah that would make no sense. I am also glad I don’t have to weed through a bunch of in game ads for other ****! All you F2P players can send me a Christmas card and thank me for paving the way way for you. /rant
    Wow I just asked a question calm down
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Depends on what it provides
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    No
    no thanks, I'm not ready to kiss my brain cells goodbye.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 350
    No
    I'm free to play, I'd rather quit the game if Kabam is insistent on moving more and more towards pay to win.
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    No

to everyone who voted no, do you buy the 5/month unit card?

Yes, every month, I see more value in units.

if Kabam makes a deal of $9.99 with double unit, I'd buy it for sure, or like other games I have played that have 3-month/6-month subscriptions

I just hope the unit card does not dissappear with the sigil, I have seen a positive response on the community for this unit deal
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    No
    Heck no! Wanna stop **** like this and make them improve the game then Don’t Buy This ****! Otherwise they’ll just keep doing it!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes
    You get more units back then their cost in the unit store plus a bunch of other QOL changes. I get that it leave a bad taste in our mouth but it's worth it from a unit store standpoint.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    No
    Don’t really see anything worth paying 10$ a month for, the units and catalysts cards are cool though. Nothing really worth paying for in the subscription.
    Not going to pay for extra inventory space especially since the Company was the one that capped it, it was open at one time.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

Nope,I'm a F2P.Also they don't deserve my money,I mean why should I give it to them,because they are treating F2P summoners like s***.A big no.

I mean you can be free to play, however you should know that the game also costs money to run. From Servers to salaries etc... FTP players are like vegans they brag about something that no one cares about.

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Yes
    Already did. I feel it's worth it for $10.00.
    U get 4K 5* shards, 300 units and other things
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I had said I wouldn't get it.. but as the black market refreshes, it was just too tempting to trade in those 4* shards for 5* shards.. also that x3 t4b for x1 t4 crystal I think is a really good deal (which I used to rank 3 one of my 5* champ).

So no I wasn't going to get it , but in practice I got it as it made life a bit easier for me.

Remember, this is still only the price of a Cav. crystal and we know how trash those can be at times.. LOL ...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No

No, and I will be quitting once the trial ends.

Why wait? So your account that you won't use can have more rewards?