**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most common mistake often cause you to lose the fight ?

What is the most common mistake often cause you to lose the fight ? 91 votes

Evade Missing
16%
payebuduNavneetCupidCharlie_SceneEugene_VirtuosoShadow_PhoneixButtehrsFred_JoeityDuck_of_DoomEvisceratorChris_118Skillful_starBrudixTreeToyota_2015TheWolfFenrir 15 votes
Parry Missing
25%
World EaterSceptilemaniacFishman13579Blubfish_666MoosetiptronicPrathapChampioncriticshadow_lurker22Rougeknight87SidDDragongforcefanKalantakLanfearPresticlesdot_dittoObaid_Jacob03Fugitive21GonçaloTheTalentsBenQcSlayer 23 votes
Pushing the Enemy towards SP3
23%
CFreeDrenlinEmil_LimsonTheVyrusZenioOsfan8Grootman1294BowTieJohnDenzel116Tanksalotrahul9582084064LufasoÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176LazuliWade420wilson69Tonymahony12343Shep99OneAboveAll13 21 votes
Get stunned by the opponents
3%
BlackSaChiHedronSkinnyfatboy82 3 votes
Intercepting at the wrong time
31%
SnizzbarSpity68TerraHairyslugPanchulon21science22Jackbrooks2580jlamadisonManar198xAmazingDeadpoolWebheadUnltdRockypantherxWoogieboogieX_Factor_AgentlukakaEtjamaCtuchikDragonsniperRhQmonomuggkubricknolan 29 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I get clipped while trying to bait the specials. I don't know what to do about this, it's really getting on my nerves. Anyone got any tips?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Lag and tired
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Parry Missing
    Missing my parries. I can never tell whether im just tired, the game lagged or I misjudged. I always blame it on lag though.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob said:

getting hit

Forget to keep distance from opponent.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Evade Missing
    Trying to dodge Yellowjacket sp1 :)
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Evade Missing
    And Magic with powergain and Buffet
  • Intercepting at the wrong time
    Also lag
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I get clipped while trying to bait the specials. I don't know what to do about this, it's really getting on my nerves. Anyone got any tips?

Bait sooner so you can have some hits into their block (which helps them shoot specials a little more frequently for me)
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    The opponent winning.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unavoidable damage and chip damage through block
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    My gameplay is darn near perfect, but my intercepts really need work. Besides that, I tend to push towards Sp3's too.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63

Honestly, it could be your phone. I have a Razer Phone 2, I only have the issue when my mind is lagged aka I'm tired. But I was just playing on my friend's Galaxy whatever(it's less than a year old), I would swipe away as usual, but ended up stayed blocking. I imagine it's just a tad slower than what I'm used to.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    My No1 fail isn't on this list
    Dashing back at the wrong time (happens to me alot with stark enhanced, quake etc)
    Intercepting would be second though, especially with proxima.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Running out of health points is usually what gets me.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    None of the above but opponent catching me while back drafting for baiting specials or going for intercepts
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    It's because when the 3rd move is granted for the opponent, I forget to read the node that says so:(
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Parry Missing
    Use a lot of parry/heavy champs so this is most common. Tends to happen when I’m watching them too intently. Find I’m better when I’m forced to intercept or bait heavies and specials
  • Intercepting at the wrong time
    Usually it is me intercepting wrong, but there are some champs and modes that I have to prolong the fight because they will not use their special and I am an Inch from them being able to sp3 me.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    wasn't an option but usually it's my fault for not turning off notifications before I fight and having a pop up during the fight. Usually followed by me screaming at my phone or accidentally hitting the notification, pausing the game and then getting hit in the face when it's back to the fight. So frustrating but entirely my fault :p
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Lainua said:

Stupid nodes.
    Stupid nodes.
    OP opponents.
    OP opponents in stupid nodes.

THIS IS THE ONE
  • Maan! Look. This game ain't changed. Bad Wi-Fi bad dope bad homelife. All that's on u. Quit bwordin

• RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Too many enemy healths = boring long fighrs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Pizza....