**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I use multiple accounts that has never been shared by anybody

I have 3 accounts, one that is free to play, one that I got hacked, and my main account.
I don’t know if this is breaking the rules so I want to discuss it.
I use all 3 accounts to put champions in aw.
If I’m doing something wrong, then I’ll stop
Just comment me below

Comments

• Options
    NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Looking for a new alliance?
  • Options
    ForkinghagridForkinghagrid Posts: 9
    I just wanna be honest and I don’t wanna get banned
  • Options
    ForkinghagridForkinghagrid Posts: 9

Is that a yes that I should stop?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    As long as you're the owner, multiple Accounts are allowed.
  • Options
    I know in the past Kabam has said that it was ok to have more than one personal account as long as you were only one accessing it or whatever (KabamMike even said you could gift between accounts you own back when that was a thing)

I want to piggyback off your question though to know would it be frowned upon (ban type offense) to carry a newer account I have through dungeons to get like friendship bonuses and all milestones for this smaller account.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Can I have multiple accounts on one device? /
    Can I login to my account from multiple devices?

Yes, you can. As long as the accounts are yours alone, you can have as many as you wish. You can also log onto different devices with your accounts, but only if you are the only person playing on the account. Account sharing and allowing others to use your account is a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in actions taken against the account.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

one that I got hacked

Lol what does that mean?
    Did you just you confess to cheating?
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Whether I pick up my tablet or my kid does. No one will know. Same account same device. I’m the only one who plays mine btw.
    I have a few accounts. Have for a couple of years. It’s not against the tos.
    I use them in AW and AQ. Don’t sweat it. Mods have stated many times. As long as it’s yours and not shared.
  • Options
    I thought there was something about having multiple accounts in the same alliance and in war, but that could have been wrong and the information misinformed
  • Options
    So long as you are the only one playing on the accounts and you created them, you'll be fine so long as you aren't doing anything that would violate the terms of service on any of those accounts.
This discussion has been closed.