**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification regarding Namor Damage reflect

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

To close this out, this is what I heard straight from the Character Designer: "The window of time Namor is protected should remain the same. We only changed the trigger event for the damage"

Should his sp3 be getting reflected at him if being used while they're stunned? Bc that's what is happening now.
    On one eye open that is
    This is the sp3 one eye open interaction. This just doesn't seem right to me. Sp3 should be considered one attack that just reflects back at them again after

https://youtu.be/eWl3nLwPPAA
  • KwizachKwizach Posts: 18
    I dueled namor and he reflected damage through the air on his sp1. Wow. Definitely broken
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Kwizach said:

I dueled namor and he reflected damage through the air on his sp1. Wow. Definitely broken

He did that from the beginning. He didn't need to hit to reflect damage, whatever damage he would take while attacking would be reflected. What damage was he taking while whiffing his L1 in a duel?
    He reflected 19k damage when I was using a 3* sparky. I was evading his sp1 and died without him hitting me.
    I didnt think he could reflect an amplified amount of damage without even touching me.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    has anyone seen if it happens if you hit him with some sort of unblockable into his block?
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    How are we supposed to fight him in AW if he reflects all damage without touching us?
    Kwizach said:

He reflected 19k damage when I was using a 3* sparky. I was evading his sp1 and died without him hitting me.

That's definitely not what's supposed to happen. Before, you could reflect node damage or DOT damage by intentionally whiffing an attack. If he didn't have either on him at the time, what was he reflecting?
    Please try to duel him. You will see that even if he never touches you, you will die.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

If you have any trouble playing against namor use quake.
    That's very easy, I defeated lagacy's namor around like 3 times with her
    No problems at all

Youre clearly missing the point of the thread
    Kwizach said:

Please try to duel him. You will see that even if he never touches you, you will die.

Can you beat him by just doing intercepts?
    Zuro said:

Kwizach said:

Can you beat him by just doing intercepts?
    If it is working off the dash vuln concept then an intercept would probably still reflect the damage.
    joke1004 said:

How are we supposed to fight him in AW if he reflects all damage without touching us?

Corvus can still work against him with his sig
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    Did a Namor vs Namor fight and they were just deflecting damage back and forth😂
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Filmsauce said:

Did a Namor vs Namor fight and they were just deflecting damage back and forth😂

Just did the same thing. Doesn’t seem to be working as intended
    Kwizach said:

Dueled him with my 5-65 sig200 Namor. It's not right. After hitting him over and over again after an opening parry, I took a huge chunk of damage immediately when I stopped attacking and before he did anything. He never hit me and I lost more than half my hp with hitting him 17 times.
    Funny how people are suggesting ideas before trying in a duel themselves. Quake dies too without even touching him or namor touching her.
    Kwizach said:

Funny how people are suggesting ideas before trying in a duel themselves. Quake dies too without even touching him or namor touching her.

what is wrong with suggesting ideas? after all we cannot all log in right now.
  • Hey All,

We are aware of this knock-on issue caused by the fix yesterday, and have a fix prepped for it now. We'll have it out as soon as we can test and deploy it.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    Fix will be out next month. 😂😂😂
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    And what kind of testing was done with the fix that was rolled out yesterday? This could have been easily picked up in practically any quest, duel, etc, or maybe kabam only checked that it solved the one eye open interaction?

Hey All,

We are aware of this knock-on issue caused by the fix yesterday, and have a fix prepped for it now. We'll have it out as soon as we can test and deploy it.

Will this also adjust his sp3 interaction on one eye open like I posted or just affect when fighting him?
  • AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike please fix it as soon as next AW attack phase
    AlbertAB said:

@Kabam Miike ok time to come and fix this before next AW attack like you did it when you saw the video agaisnt AQ thanos... ohhh wait! this bug will make us waste items and money, then the bug can wait. Great.

Look 5 posts and nearly a half hour above yours.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★

Hey All,

• Hey All,

Got wrecked throwing an L2 in aq today. One eye open path. Is this part of the new bug? I'm dumb and not following the logic of the timer change and how it effects specials including L2/L3. Cost me a lot. Not fun.
This discussion has been closed.