**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Varient 3 progress !!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I am loving variant 3 best one so far my ghost doing work!!

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★

• RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Very nice, wish I get her one day
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nice nice! Just did chapter one, going into chapter 2 soon.
    Keep at it silver
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    Done with my maxed out stark spidey only
    Kang was worth some revives but all went good.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Just beat it, very fun event. Props to Kabam.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    One of the best content released in a long time, enjoyed every fight in exploration, not a single bs matchup for my roster at least that required items or couldn’t be done skill fully with 4 stars
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

That maphisto in 2.2 was bull **** tho pay to win

Not everything you can't handle is pay to win. Quake took that fight easily.
    I have no quake had to keep reviving ghost
    I am here now
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

I have no quake had to keep reviving ghost

Void? Iceman? Red Hulk? Havok? Night Thrasher? Vulture? Geez.

Not everything is a money grab.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Variant 3 is only for those guys with good tech champs
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    FF10 said:

Some of it. Eventually, everyone gets there, or finds a way. It’s always gonna be there, so no worries. There are 4* champs who can do great here. Also, higher ranked non-tech champs that can do some work.

The dude in your profile pic happens to work for some fights

FF10 said:

Some of it. Eventually, everyone gets there, or finds a way. It’s always gonna be there, so no worries. There are 4* champs who can do great here. Also, higher ranked non-tech champs that can do some work.

Omega works well in some situations regardless of the class disadvantage but still without a R4 or higher tech it seems tough unless ofcourse a person uses revives/units.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    FF10 said:

FF10 said:

Omega works well in some situations regardless of the class disadvantage but still without a R4 or higher tech it seems tough unless ofcourse a person uses revives/units.
    You do know content introduced doesn’t have to cater to your roster especially when it’s so shallow?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    FF10 said:

FF10 said:

Of course. This content is not designed for less than 4/55s. That’s what Act 5 is for. It is still possible for sure, but these are meant for later in game.
    xNig said:

FF10 said:

FF10 said:

You do know content introduced doesn’t have to cater to your roster especially when it’s so shallow?
    Its shallow because of RNG. I'm pretty stacked in most classes except tech.
    edited August 2019

FF10 said:

FF10 said:

Of course. This content is not designed for less than 4/55s. That’s what Act 5 is for. It is still possible for sure, but these are meant for later in game.
    Ofcourse, the content is designed for 4/55 but its kinda unfortunate when u dont have a single tech champion that is worth R4. I'm pretty stacked in all classes except tech.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Thats a shame to be sure, that said you could still Dom bomb a lot of it tbh, Venom is still putting in work for the spiderverse champs on there.

Just making a brew before I go in for the Kang fight (completion not exploration)
    Mauled said:

Thats a shame to be sure, that said you could still Dom bomb a lot of it tbh, Venom is still putting in work for the spiderverse champs on there.

Just making a brew before I go in for the Kang fight (completion not exploration)

Agreed. My 5/65 Omega is putting some major work and will help me get completion for sure. The problem arises when i plan to go for exploration. Kinda hard to believe i have no tech worth atleast 4/55 after playing for almost 1.5 years. 😕
    My tech