**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the new premium level up rewards

If I am level 45 and I buy this, when I get to 60 will I get a 5 star crystal? Does it have an expiration date? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Berenhp said:

If I am level 45 and I buy this, when I get to 60 will I get a 5 star crystal? Does it have an expiration date? Thanks.

No expiration...confirmed by mods in other threads :)
  • Options
    Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Solswerd said:

Berenhp said:

Does it mean that we will get that 5 star crystal immediately when we reached level 60? Or only those who are already at level 60 could get the 5 star crystal?
  • Options
    No expiration leads me to believe you'll get it when you hit level 60 in regards to the 5* Crystal.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Solswerd said:

Berenhp said:

Does it mean that we will get that 5 star crystal immediately when we reached level 60? Or only those who are already at level 60 could get the 5 star crystal?
    when you reach the milestones you will get it.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Berenhp said:

you will get the rewards up to the 4* and then you get the 5* crystal whenever you hit level 60 whether that's tomorrow, in a month or in 2 years, per a post by Kabam Miike.
  • Options
    BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Thanks a lot for the answers!
  • Options
    What if your already at level 60 ? Do we get a 5 star crystal or is it even worth buying if we are already level 60 ?
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

What if your already at level 60 ? Do we get a 5 star crystal or is it even worth buying if we are already level 60 ?

Yes you get the 5* even if you're already at level 60. You get everything.