**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6star sabertooth good or bad

Recently opened my first 6 star. Is he good or bad as a champion

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I love my 6* sabertooth. Has helped me clear a lot of content. Little bit of ramp up to get them furies but still solid.
  • He's great but he's gonna be real good with synergies
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Amazing.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    I used my 6* ST with KM synergy to walk through The Collector while 100% exploring 5.2.6. Their synergy nearly shuts down The Collector. Stuns and bleeds for days.
  • Recently opened my first 6 star. Is he good or bad as a champion

Far better than average for your first pull. He doesn't need to be awakened to be good (which is important for early 6* pulls) and he's got a strong persistent charge mechanism that lets him carry furies from one fight to the next (up to a point before resetting). Bonus points for being immune to Iceman, and as mentioned above he has some good synergies.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Congrats. One of the best champs in the game.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Great quester and Map 5 too - his furies really stack up if you are playing to do so, great synergy with Omega red too. Definitely a good first pull
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    i have him as a5 star at rank 4 after 1 fight of ramp up at least he hits like atruck, nice prestige,great synergies, fun to play, can bypass masochism with km synergy, and synchs very with omega red. plus he doesnt need to be awakened