**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let us take a moment and shine a light upon those that we deem unworthy

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
The question is simple: if you had a Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet) to fight, but you only have acces to the following champions, whom would you pick... and if you have a reason, state why.
A quick note, all champions are Rank 5 fully maxed 5 stars and sig 200.

Let us take a moment and shine a light upon those that we deem unworthy 101 votes

Cyclops (New Xavier School)
1%
RagamugginGunnerShadow_Phoneix 2 votes
Cyclops (Blue Team) [would be nice if there was a difference between the two but whatever...)
2%
DNA3000mmmbanyasScruffy04 3 votes
Omega R... Just kiddin... Iron Fist
10%
SnizzbarCFreeFeeney234GNASTYStingerbkObaid_Jacob03TotalMonster109AegorWade420wilson69NicCagiusmac10smg 11 votes
Bishop (damn there are so many mediocre mutants)
25%
SnakeEyes69Haji_SaabadqqedfyvrTerraSavio444ThatGuyYouSaw235Ketchup1791AhitlawTimrosRasilover10or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXAleorTehsigzorzBenLucasRockypantherxHector_1475X_Factor_AgentCosmicspiderman777Etjama 26 votes
Ant-man (haha no synergies)
2%
MagrailothosDonnymeijFred_Joeity 3 votes
Moon Knight (in his full moon phase, oh my god this champion sucks)
6%
CrkwestbenshbkikiFurieuxDankestChefJtarunWhite_Wolf_095WebsnatcherDribble 7 votes
Falcon... ... ... [JJJ laugh]
2%
CiqMCOCDenslo500Gonçalo 3 votes
Captain America Classic (a champion that DOES exist in the game)
21%
SiddhantKwatraCliffordcanF317HendrossThefire13TaZ_4178IDogeshadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01CainAmazing_Demon05dot_dittoDonDudu2809Capn_DanteFreeToPlay_21TripleBDankPlutoWardenZeroJleodavNightMonkey 22 votes
Karnak, or as I'd like to put it, Mister Pillowhands 1.0
10%
ArcDeAngelusLongshot57ezgoingTheBigE1980JohnLocke117KerneasLordRaymond3HedronThe_WatcherMasterChief1176TheGrtGun 11 votes
Ebony Maw (ah yes, enslaved spagetti)
12%
Duke_Silverspidey31415926BahamutScarlett_JuggerNotcrystaldsmithBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgUltimateBatJokeMr_EStevieManWondershumaxgorathNik_860 13 votes

Comments

• GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    If we could use the time stone to bring iron fist prior to 12.0
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    MCU Ebony Maw has telekinesis. Throw him into the sun.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Captain America (Classic) has the #Avenger tag, plus some pretty decent block proficiency. Would've chosen Bishop but the #Avenger tag is pretty useful against Thanos.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Imo, Karnak's damage isn't that bad. It scales on his SP2, he has permanently high crit rate and true strike 24/7.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Karnak, people tend to forget that he NEEDS suicides for his max potential. Dude can actually punch. Sp3 has a massive passive AAR, sp2 hits hard, sp1 gives true strike 24x7. Best on the list for me.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    If we are talking r5 sig 200... im sure Iron Fist would plow through Thanos. Crit city with that guy! Plus those armor breaks. Curious to see how that damage would look like.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Bishop (damn there are so many mediocre mutants)
    He is one of the newer ones which means he has some value.
    His specials can be pretty good but he can damage himself too
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Ebony Maw was so dope in the movie and I'm so disappointed he's garbage in the game. But since he is a right hand man to Thanos I'll just help him tear Avengers up. Lol
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    Cyclops (Blue Team) [would be nice if there was a difference between the two but whatever...)
    Diablo :(
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cap. Great block Prof would help a lot baiting heavies. And he’s an avenger. Also good damage on SP2
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    As long as we’re talking in game, Cap. He’s not bad and with 200 sig he could do pretty good.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Falcon... ... ... [JJJ laugh]
    Avenger tag
    100% defensive aa reduction
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Ant-man (haha no synergies)
    The fact it's the Thanos fight means you pretty much need an Avenger.

Alone, it could either be Ant Man or OG Cap. Falcon's a bit fragile, for me. The fight might take all day, but that's not a problem for these two defensive tanks. Ant Man has some useful DoT for Thanos' early phases.

As an aside, if the setup was with synergies, there's no question that it would definitely be Ant-Man. All he needs is Ghost alongside him (although Wasp would be nice, too) for his damage to start to build up amazingly. Remember the strategy for Thanos is to intercept him and transfer a load of Armour Breaks? That Ghost synergy would add on 15% Attack per debuff on the opponent, for the resulting SP3.

Bye, bye Thanos!
  • Karnak, or as I'd like to put it, Mister Pillowhands 1.0
    And then came Magneto who is pillow fist 2.0