**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She Hulk People who Explored 6.2.6

2»

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Wow the salty hater drink is full strength. This is insane... the players are not responsible for using what the company puts out... ever honestly. If they release something that makes anything easier even if the players know it’s a mistake that’s honestly the company’s problem for not testing properly. Not talking about fraud units or anything that’s plain fraud and or cheating. If a champ is released or updated with too much damage or an unintended mechanic that’s the companies fault and problem. Players shouldn’t have to figure out if the companies made a mistake every time something is released or updated!😂😂😂 we’re doing their jobs for them now?!! Good lord.
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Geez, want some chips to go with all that salt?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Expecting people to recomplete that content is quite ridiculous even though I've been against the RDT and how they were handled from the jump. I've got a far larger problem with them basically giving the people with science rank up gems a way to trade them in to rank anyone they choose. Don't blame the players doing it but it's just yet another example of kabam cutting their foot off bc they got a splinter in their toe.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    OP - why do you care? How does whether or not someone used SheHulk to complete single player content in anyway affect your life or your enjoyment of the game?
  • They found a counter and used it using a known mechanic that has only recently been stated as not part of her abilities. Even then it wasn't always a flawless victory. Just because you weren't able to do the same thing doesn't make it justified to have their progress reset.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yeah ... and all those people who
    Used a “bugged” Archangel to stun stun-immune bosses in AW or 18
    Months need to give those rewards back.

Gimme a break.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Does Thing need to be dupped for the no retreat path? I got destroyed when I tried my r3 5 star Thing on the Champion. Does anyone have a video?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

LOL

I agree with all of you and the reason of this Post was to make Kabam understand how difficult the content is and do something to reduce the difficulty on Champion Boss. Especially no retreat.

Some of you thought I actually proposed the She Hulk players to re do it ? lol, hell no.

Plenty of people have completed 6.2.6 without She Hulk as it stands today. Keep practicing.

Granted I feel for anyone doing no retreat without Thing. I'd definitely wait to do that path until you have him or a later counter that may come into the game.