Time After Time Event Quest

1234689

Comments

  • ol_jamsol_jams Posts: 2
    😎
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,238 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    phil56201 said:

    Jonny123 said:


    How come I'll not get over 10k 5* shards for 100% epic on this quest??

    Wondering this too. Adding up all the shards we get, including every individual quest at 125x5x5, I come to a sum total of 6,775. Unless the individual quest scale WAY up after chapter 2, I don't see how we can come to 10k shards total.
    They should scale up
  • In Time After Time quest there are certain champs required for the gates and some of us don't have some of those champs, we really want to explore that quest 100% but we need champs for gates, are you guys starting any new objectives or quests so that everyone can get those champs for exploration
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 144 β˜…
    RedViper4 said:

    In Time After Time quest there are certain champs required for the gates and some of us don't have some of those champs, we really want to explore that quest 100% but we need champs for gates, are you guys starting any new objectives or quests so that everyone can get those champs for exploration
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

    You havent read the announcement for this quest or this thread at all have you?

  • midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 57 β˜…
    Why every vision boss is slow and hang in game play. Can't understand his moves and fights. Heavy bug edition for me.

    I have the video. But can't upload here ..
  • Ctuchik said:

    RedViper4 said:

    In Time After Time quest there are certain champs required for the gates and some of us don't have some of those champs, we really want to explore that quest 100% but we need champs for gates, are you guys starting any new objectives or quests so that everyone can get those champs for exploration
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

    You havent read the announcement for this quest or this thread at all have you?

    I did and i knew that there would be gates but i thought that kabam would provide some solo objectives as in spider verse quest.
    And now what i found that there are no objectives and those who don't have certain champs can't get the exploration rewards, thats really annoying bullsh*t 😀
  • Kingas125Kingas125 Posts: 2 β˜…
    What can I do if I don't have a champ that is required in the gates.
  • Kingas125 said:

    What can I do if I don't have a champ that is required in the gates.

    I am facing the same problem dude, don't know what kabam is doing for this
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 382 β˜…β˜…
    RedViper4 said:



    I did and i knew that there would be gates but i thought that kabam would provide some solo objectives as in spider verse quest.
    And now what i found that there are no objectives and those who don't have certain champs can't get the exploration rewards, thats really annoying bullsh*t 😀

    Reread the announcement and don't skip over

    "From September 25th to October 2nd, a 2-Star Basic Unified Hero Crystal containing the required Champions will replace Versus Crystals in Quickmatch.

    NOTE: These 2-Star Unified Basic Hero Crystals found in Quickmatch will only contain "Basic" versions of these Champions, which means that duplicating Champions will not award any Crystal Shards, but only the 1 Signature Level increase that 2-Star Champions gain from Duplication."
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 169 β˜…
    RIDDLE ME THIS :smiley: whats up with era crystals and arenas that were going to take place ???how are rewards distributed and what are rank rewards and are they 5 star champs. what champs are tobe brought for those arenas ,are they gonna change every day or 5 arena TOGETHER RUNNING FOR 7 DAYS
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 147 β˜…

    RIDDLE ME THIS :smiley: whats up with era crystals and arenas that were going to take place ???how are rewards distributed and what are rank rewards and are they 5 star champs. what champs are tobe brought for those arenas ,are they gonna change every day or 5 arena TOGETHER RUNNING FOR 7 DAYS

    1v1 arena doesn't have leaderboard so no rank rewards. They generally award Versus crystals which will be replaced by 2* unified crystals from 25th September to 2nd October. Champion list is same as 2-4* Unified crystal (See special tab in crystals). To my best knowledge, any champion (any star rating) can be used in 1v1 arena (I don't remember last time I actually did that arena lol).
  • CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 17 β˜…
    When spinning out a Unified Crystal, it doesn’t appear that Thing is in the pool. Plus, he’s the only one I need for exploration in Time after Time
  • Omega0119Omega0119 Posts: 7 β˜…
    Where are the 2 star crystals from Quickmatch
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 43 β˜…

    When spinning out a Unified Crystal, it doesn’t appear that Thing is in the pool. Plus, he’s the only one I need for exploration in Time after Time

    I just pulled him as 5 star from the GM Unified crystal so his in there.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 70 β˜…
    I can read and I know that after the 25th of September we can get 2* unified crystals from 1v1 matches. But when I opened a unified crystal I watched the entire pool and not once did I see a 2* Mr sinister and when you click on collections it doesn't say he has a 2* version? Correct me if I'm wrong but will I just have to hope I get Lucky and get him as a 3*
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 70 β˜…

    I can read and I know that after the 25th of September we can get 2* unified crystals from 1v1 matches. But when I opened a unified crystal I watched the entire pool and not once did I see a 2* Mr sinister and when you click on collections it doesn't say he has a 2* version? Correct me if I'm wrong but will I just have to hope I get Lucky and get him as a 3*

    Sorry it must've changed after the update. Forgive me.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 330 β˜…β˜…

    Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.

    check techmanias channel on u tube. he has completed till chapter 5 epic
    I actually meant the unreleased eras quest. Not chapters of golden Era and silver era.
    from what Techmania has up on YouTube, yes it seems like the difficulty will go up with each chapter. To the point where the final chapter's bosses have around 150k health on Epic. Basically scales from the bottom to the top of their relevant Event Quest difficulties, or maybe gets a bit higher than that... ooh boy.

    Thank God.

    An actual challenge
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 80 β˜…
    Will the 2-star unified crystals be back.i still lack 5 champs please.....even for one day it would good.who agrees with me?
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75 β˜…
    Yeah I’m missing like 10 characters. I’m kinda screwed. There goes 100% master...
  • IronMaiden66IronMaiden66 Posts: 34 β˜…
    _MGP_ said:

    Yeah I’m missing like 10 characters. I’m kinda screwed. There goes 100% master...

    You'll be able to get 2 star versions of the champions later on just for doing the 1v1 in arena. I'm completing as much as I can now so that all I have are the few undiscovered paths at the end of the month.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 188 β˜…
    As usual with crystals, getting the missing champ will be a matter of (un)luck ...
    So some players won’t be able to explore the maps at 100%, even if they spend units in crystals. Not fair...
    A more doable objective than for the Spiderverse should be put un place to get a 2* version of the missing champion.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 54 β˜…

    What if I don't have the champion? Also not come out in these crystals? I can not do 100%?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 105 β˜…

    As usual with crystals, getting the missing champ will be a matter of (un)luck ...
    So some players won’t be able to explore the maps at 100%, even if they spend units in crystals. Not fair...
    A more doable objective than for the Spiderverse should be put un place to get a 2* version of the missing champion.

    You can just grind the arena as everybody else.
Sign In or Register to comment.