**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Boss Rush Reset/Move [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Oh the genius are 3 now....
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Well they did the only thing they could do; they put that hamster to sleep.
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    well i guess kabam is trying to fix it, seeing how the game is down for “emergency maintenance”
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

Oh the genius are 3 now....

Yeah thanks to you game under emergency maintenance, guess I'm losing all my boots in war smh
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yep, emergency maintenance. I was wondering what player benefiting bug caused this, but I guess now I know.
  • But please no "emergency" maintenance. War is running and it is mid season...

You jinxed it
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Its kabam mistake they shouldn't take back rewards if ur getting freee rewards just take it why to complain
  • Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    It had a 2 on the boss rush I figured it might be 5 titles and 5 days of rewards. I guess we will see
  • Let's just leave it in daily quests and have 10k shards a day for 14 days? I need Wasp.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

Bendy said:

Getting double 5 star shards shouldn't happen on these events once it's done it's done the rewards is the problem not tile kabam said u can get all titles but getting another 10k shouldn't be

I think people went in to redo the bosses if they struggled the first time beating it. No one tried to cheat. It's kabam's job to not make that mistake, but of course they will claim otherwise.
    I went in a few hours ago to make gameplay vids for my alliance mates with the same champs they have available (on request tailormade tutorials). Came back an hour or so ago and just continued. Hadn't noticed it was in another tab, because I just returned. Then suddenly I got another 10k shards.

Kabam, if you are gonna take a 5* back, can you take the first? That was a first dupe of 1-25 Sentry. Today I duped my unduped 4_55 Hela...
  • STARVIGSTARVIG Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Just wanna ask if they want to reset will they take away 20 lvls on corvus or corvus entirely ?
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    STARVIG said:

Just wanna ask if they want to rest will they take away 20 lvls on corvus or corvus entirely ?

They'll most likely take Corvus away
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 45

I hope they take a captain😆😆
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Emergency Maintenance is not used for situations like this. Emergency maintenance is for when there is an issue causing the servers to fail.

So once the game is back up will the shards still be available for another run or will they be gone and that’ll be a coincidence we can look forward to
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 45

Emergency Maintenance is not used for situations like this. Emergency maintenance is for when there is an issue causing the servers to fail.

Will there be anything done about the issue at hand, though? Really unfair for everyone that would have been able to do it a second time, but didn't have time or an obvious reason to do so.
    24h activated
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Now someone is going to make a post like "they all got a 5* extra.. we need compensation for not getting it" :)
This discussion has been closed.