6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I have never played map 6 and never will. I have 46 T4cc and some crystals stashed. It is your choice to play map 6. My alliance scores 118 million with map5 only.

Have fun in map6.

this is just a game not a full time job for me!

But you say the AQ is too easy, is that not why they came up with map 6? To give you a challenge? Wouldn't 6* in maps 4 and 5 essentially make it as hard as Map 6 is now?
    Also LOL will need rank 3 6 stars which you wont get for a while. I can guarantee you that a max 5 star will be superior to a rank 2 6 star. Just wait and see August 30.

You missed the part where 6* can recover lost health back after they get hit.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

I have never played map 6 and never will. I have 46 T4cc and some crystals stashed. It is your choice to play map 6. My alliance scores 118 million with map5 only.

Have fun in map6.

But you say the AQ is too easy, is that not why they came up with map 6? To give you a challenge? Wouldn't 6* in maps 4 and 5 essentially make it as hard as Map 6 is now?

No i dont need map6, i have a real life to take care of. It is not about being easy or not. Map6 is done with 4 stars too.

As far as LOL, it is irrelevant 6 stars recover health because there is something called enrage timer that works based on base attack.

Have fun in map6.

No i dont need map6, i have a real life to take care of. It is not about being easy or not. Map6 is done with 4 stars too.

As far as LOL, it is irrelevant 6 stars recover health because there is something called enrage timer that works based on base attack.

Where do you find the time to scour the forums, giving your "opinion" and making your "master list" as well as play the game?

You say you're respectful but when someone has an opinion or idea you say "keep dreaming", how is that respectful? Also saying stuff like "I don't care what you say" isn't respectful either. I have nothing more to say to you. I'm not the first to question your methods or what you say and I won't be the last.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Member Posts: 64

Have fun in map6.

When you say you have a real life to take care of, it suggests that you think that those who do map 6 don't. That's not very respectful.
    SubTypical wrote: »

Have fun in map6.

When you say you have a real life to take care of, it suggests that you think that those who do map 6 don't. That's not very respectful.

Good catch, I didn't see that one.

Have fun in map6.

Where do you find the time to scour the forums, giving your "opinion" and making your "master list" as well as play the game?

You say you're respectful but when someone has an opinion or idea you say "keep dreaming", how is that respectful? Also saying stuff like "I don't care what you say" isn't respectful either. I have nothing more to say to you. I'm not the first to question your methods or what you say and I won't be the last.

I have never said to anyone I dont care, sorry mate! Good try!

• R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

Have fun in map6.

You have been on this thread for hours. Way more time then I would spend on map 6 LOL
  • DD2DD2 Member Posts: 309 ★★★
    TomieCzech wrote: »
    Adding 6* is adding no value to the game. It just stretches the time needed for a new player to get to the difficult content and that player has to collect a lot of 3* to start getting 4*, then collect a lot of 4* to maybe get 5* in arenas, then you introduce 7* and they will all have to start collecting 6* hopefully also in arenas in order to stay on top of the game for the interesting difficult content tailored to the latest tier of champs and maybe one day get Joe Fixit 7*!

What's your plan, Kabam? Gradually get us to recollect (and re-invest into) the same champions several times to the point you one day release 10* champions? Each of us by then will have 8 tiers of Iron Patriot, Kamala Khan and Joe Fixit? Mostly all unduped of course, except maybe 4* and 5*. LOL

I have 75 4* champions,
    32 at rank 4,
    4 at rank 5
    32 out of the 75 are total garbage - all sitting at rank 3 and useless for ANY current content. I only have them for arena points and it's been difficult pulling the newer interesting champs from the crystals because there is so much garbage in them!

I have 12 5* champions,
    4 at rank 2,
    the rest at rank 1,
    2 only duplicated and I only have 8 T2 alpha catalysts, that I'm certainly not using on any of the 12 5* champions, because they are all garbage compared to my top 4* champions.

It takes forever to collect all the T4cc catalysts of the same class to bring a 4* to rank 5! Why would I bring unduped Guillotine or Unstoppable Collosus to rank 3 when I have duped her, Voodoo, Hood or Dormamu in 4*??

GEARS btw are going to be total nonsense, I hope you'll never release them! Who here is interested in investing into gears for their 4* champions already knowing you can have the same champs one day in 5*? Who here wants to invest gears into their 5* knowing 6* are coming out? Who here wants to bother with gears for their line of 100 champions?

You're doing great job KABAM releasing new champions. They tend to be more difficult to play with, more elaborate, more exciting to play with and with great results once mastered. You've been releasing great quests testing our skills and who doesn't have them or wants more rewards, our wallets. Focus on that, bring T5b into the game, alliance bases, more interaction between alliances and their members, true pvp fights in duels for special rewards (I believe the game is too unstable to allow true pvp in arenas) etc. There are so many ways for you to bring new exciting content to the game for us to spend more for it, so you have a steady revenue stream from excited and entertained players. Stretching and thinning the game further and make us re-invest and re-collect our favourite champs will NOT make us excited or spend more in the game. Also, what's the point of releasing 6* anyway? You can bump the difficulty and PI of your current 5* champions to whatever numbers you feel like.

Do you want more revenue? Make the current content more exciting. Make us players more interested in spending money. I bet loads of players would want to invest into 5* red deadpool arena for example! I've never spent a dollar on an online game, but I'd spend a considerable amount on this champion. In fact, why don't you make your newest champions more available to us for a fee? Make them available to us earlier in arenas for a real-currency fee. I bet those of us who want the champion ahead of many others, will want to spend few dollars for it knowing they have real shot on getting the champion, not like in the BS with featured champion crystals.

WELL SAID!

X1000000

But they won't acknowledge this though.
    SubTypical wrote: »

Have fun in map6.

You are putting words in my mouth i have never said, if i have two jobs and i dont have enough time to play an online game that is my personal decision. You are free to play 24/7. I have 2 jobs and a family to take care of !
    edited August 2017
    R4GE wrote: »

Have fun in map6.

You have been on this thread for hours. Way more time then I would spend on map 6 LOL

Well i have some time off and it is my duty to represent the people happy with this change. It is my duty to expose the falacies and the attacks agaisnt this great company of Kabam.

Ranting unneceserally without knowing the changes is just........
  • Brcat2Brcat2 Member Posts: 4
    I don't want to sell any of my current champs, but what benefit is there to having all the resources in my 2-3* champs, and no reason to ever use them... I like the idea of collecting them all. But I will never use 75% of them.

I think Kabam should add Rank down options for 2-3*s... allow you to use the resources from those champs to improve 4-6*s... resources being, ISO; basic, class & alpha catalysts; gold; and signature stones... this process could be used four 4*s when you introduce 7*s...

If you are going to advance things in the game, at least allow us to repurpose the resources we have built up in the game. Similar to what is done with masteries, if I wasn't to grind for a 3* champ let me add resources to those champs. When it is over, let me transfer the resources to my 4-5* champs to be used in Act.

Since the 1-3*s are no longer needed, have the option for the PHC and 3* shards that we continue to receive, to be converted into 4, 5 or 6* shards.

Change the expiration time on class ISO to 60 -90 days, basic is always easy to use but you may not always have a champ for the specific class ISO to rank up... yes you can use it on another champ, but it just seems like a waste... especially since what champs you get is random...

I understand the idea of keeping the carrot out in front of us with the 6* champs as incentive to keep everyone moving forward. But I think the next obtainable incentive should be maxing out 5*... then say in 2019 release 6*s... at least give everyone a chance to take advantage of the full capacity of the 5*, before moving on.
    edited August 2017
    Besides i dont need to do map 6 if i have all resources stashed. For what exactly?

Have fun in map6.

Well i have some time off and it is my duty to represent the people happy with this change. It is my duty to expose the falacies and the attacks agaisnt this great company of Kabam.

I may be wrong about the "I don't care what you say" quote.

Fallacy - Noun
    Fallacies - Plural Noun. A mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

Synonyms: misconception, misbelief, delusion, mistaken impression, error, misapprehension, misinterpretation, misconstruction, mistake;
    edited August 2017
    Challenger rating is amazing! Why you should be entiled to complete content with 2 or 3 stars?

Alliance quest should be hard. Still 4 stars rock there but that wont be the case soon and i am very happy about that.

If anything, the lesser star champs you use to pass content, the more entitled you are to pass it because you need more skills to do it.

You make zero sense.

Have fun in map6.

I may be wrong about the "I don't care what you say" quote.

Fallacy - Noun
    Fallacies - Plural Noun. A mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

Synonyms: misconception, misbelief, delusion, mistaken impression, error, misapprehension, misinterpretation, misconstruction, mistake;

Exactly right, you are arguing that LOL is going to be a piece of cake with rank 2 6 stars when you have no idea how 6 stars will be.
    By the time I can get a 6* to rank 2 there will new masteries, new champs which means new synergies and new abilities. LOL was intended for that time, not now but when people like me will get rank 2 6*. LOL 2 will probably be released at that time.
    Challenger rating destroyed this game. It arbitrarily punishes players for having weak champs and it devalues everyone's rosters every time they release a new batch of stars.

It's arbitrary of course. There's no reason to suffer EXTRA punishment when you're going in with an already weaker champ. Money grabbing nonsense is all it is.
    edited August 2017
    DD2 wrote: »
    Challenger rating is amazing! Why you should be entiled to complete content with 2 or 3 stars?

Alliance quest should be hard. Still 4 stars rock there but that wont be the case soon and i am very happy about that.

If anything, the lesser star champs you use to pass content, the more entitled you are to pass it because you need more skills to do it.

You make zero sense.

Nope, i disagree, content is tailored to certain level. Master quest is not designed for 3 stars hence challenger rating. It makes it way harder. You need to obtain the champs to make it easier for you.

If you can complete all content with 3 stars what is the point of playing to obtain more champs?

I will give you a practical example:

I did RTL with my max 4 stars. Then after I 100 percent the quest i tried to do with 3 stars. It was easy too before challenger rating. I demolished it with SW THOR SL BW and HULK all 3 stars. Now that is not possible. Thanks to challenger rating.

For this reason the content is tailored. LOL was designed for maxed 5 stars. ACT 5 was designed for rank 4 5 stars and maxed for stars and so on. I have to tell you that it makes sense. You can disagree if you want but it is the truth.
    By the time I can get a 6* to rank 2 there will new masteries, new champs which means new synergies and new abilities. LOL was intended for that time, not now but when people like me will get rank 2 6*. LOL 2 will probably be released at that time.

Again your assupmtions might not be true! You could be partially right but you are talking like it is a guarantee.

Have fun in map6.

Not hating on ya. You have your opinion and you want to defend it. Just consider the fact some people are just dropping their opinions off here in hopes Kabam mods might read it. Not everything people say needs to be argued by you and people don't need to be disrespected for their opinions just cause it doesn't suit you. Let people just give their thoughts and move on

Have fun in map6.

Not hating on ya. You have your opinion and you want to defend it. Just consider the fact some people are just dropping their opinions off here in hopes Kabam mods might read it. Not everything people say needs to be argued by you and people don't need to be disrespected for their opinions just cause it doesn't suit you. Let people just give their thoughts and move on

Kabam wont change their minds regarding the release of 6 stars. It seems that some dont know how the system works. Why play a game and rant all the time. Where is the fun in that?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Member Posts: 335 ★★
    Power creeping at its finest, and we are unfortunate to continue hoping they will listen *siiigh*

Have fun in map6.

Kabam wont change their minds regarding the release of 6 stars. It seems that some dont know how the system works. Why play a game and rant all the time. Where is the fun in that?

Have fun in map6.

You never know. You might be forgetting the recent boycott and how that turned out. Still, not the point, nor do I think Kabam would change their mind. But everyone still has a right to their opinion w/o you sitting on this thread for hours and hours bashing them because their opinions don't match yours. Keep in mind, the majority is against the idea. Makes you just seem salty.
    Nope, i disagree, content is tailored to certain level. Master quest is not designed for 3 stars hence challenger rating. It makes it way harder. You need to obtain the champs to make it easier for you.

You can disagree all you like, but it doesn't change the intent behind CR.

CR is designed to make our rosters obsolete and to get us to chase that unreachable carrot forever. It's a cash grab. It makes zero sense to punish people who are already at a roster disadvantage. No sense whatsoever.

If you want to make content more difficult, make it more difficult but don't make it tougher arbitrarily, cause all you're doing is favoring champs who are already strong. Might as well call Marvel Contest of Bribery. The 5* Union must have bribed the Grandmaster cause they have it easier. Same with the 4*s over the 3*s etc...

CapWW2 - You either work for kabam or you have a **** profile. Either way, your Annoying as **** bro
    [/quote]

I do not work for kabam. My profile consist of

20 5 stars.
    - 2 rank 4
    - 12 rank 3

65 4 stars
    - 15 rank 5
    - 10 rank 4

5 T2A
    46 T4CC
  • VavasourVavasour Member Posts: 258
    This post isn't about AQ map 6. Get back on topic. All this is doing is diluting the subject that needs to be discussed.

Have fun in map6.

Have fun in map6.

You never know. You might be forgetting the recent boycott and how that turned out. Still, not the point, nor do I think Kabam would change their mind. But everyone still has a right to their opinion w/o you sitting on this thread for hours and hours bashing them because their opinions don't match yours. Keep in mind, the majority is against the idea. Makes you just seem salty.

Maybe you are right. I wont give my final opinion untill i see how act 5.3 and 5.4 is. And how is the ranking system for 6 stars, but as for now it is a good move.

People hurt by this are 100 feature crystals opener.
    edited August 2017
    If they buffed older champs, the class masteries (not including MD) and reduced or eliminated CR and DR than come out talking about 6*, it would have been a lot better received.
    Challenger rating means there's no pay-off in this game because all your hard work get thrown in the trash whenever Kabam wants and you're back to square one chasing after the same champs of a higher star class.

Come up with something creative Kabam. Challenger rating is a scam. You've made an addictive game but there's only so much people can put up with. There's creative ways to give content, extend game life, make good profit, and do it without scamming your users. There's hundreds of posts here giving great ideas. Use them.