Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

The void boss must be nerfed.

The void boss in time after time EQ 5:5 is way to hard. The damege of his intimidating presence debuffs must be nerfed ASAP

The void boss must be nerfed. 59 votes

Yes, it should be nerfed.
5%
Mathking13Too_qikEdeuink 3 votes
It's fine the way it is.
94%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_Saabhumzah217RazorDevilJackie2Cokesdr_nish777TerraDemonzfyreThereticBboychoboLvernon15Rajdeep9CliffordcanTwmRSceptilemaniacRoOOtsNiteAndDaeCaramesRasiloverArchdemon_ 56 votes

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Sure I think that 473 a sec is a bit exsestive but just keeping a combo of nine hits up then hitting the 10 when he activates it gets rid of the debuff, thats how I got around it.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    Maybe you should learn how to fight void
  • BatmanBro1BatmanBro1 Posts: 13
    Because I am a noob, I have no idea who void is. Sorry
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,312 ★★★★★
    @BatmanBro1 he is the scary looking guy who looks to be made out of red energy. I’ll set my profile to him in a second so u can see

Also to the OP, if you have Ægon I would use him. Tenacity on more or less every hit at 100* combo, even into block. Makes it a nonissue really.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,389 ★★★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    Too_qik said:

TwmR said:

Maybe you should learn how to fight void

I know exactly how to fight him, but he sits at his SP2 witch forces me to bait him so he plie up Intimidating presence on me.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    I thought Void was the easiest boss in that chapter.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    He wasn’t that bad? Blade kills him, and Stark Spidey is also a solid counter with his taunt.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    I'm only doing 1 pass through Epic .. so only had to fight him once.

tough - yeah .. had to use a couple revives ..

but Mysterio (for some reason) really wrecked me ... about 10 revives later .. O.o

*sigh*

no issues with anyone else ... (other than Aarkus lag of course ..)

Nah, the difficulty is fine, imho ...
  • It's fine the way it is.
    Are you saying you died too qik against him?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    Void was apparently more easier than Mysterio.