**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let the Demon Hunt Begin! October's Event Quest: Guillotine: Future Prometheus!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're looking at it, as per their comments last month. It's just not something you whip up during a commercial break. The game itself needs to be ready for the shift into another Difficulty, and the flow of Rewards from it. Plus you would likely need to make sure it's scaled enough. It's not a light undertaking.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just more letdown to a lackluster month. Honestly they have been looking at it for some time. Yet to see any serious signs this is actually true...
  • Options
    harshraj2000harshraj2000 Posts: 43
    Neonoctis said:

doctorb said:

How about challenging urselfs by doing uc with 2* heroes only.

What's the point in grinding out an insanely strong roster and maxxing out all our 5 and 6 star champs just to NOT use them. The end game content should be getting harder as we better our rosters and rewards should compensate that. Also they created a new "title" and level of end game when they made uncollected and called it a difficulty. Then added Cavalier which is the next step up, so why not make a Cavalier Difficulty ??
    Umm...maybe because there aren't a lot of people who have completed Act 6.2 . Act 6.1 completion difficulty level is almost near the difficulty of doing 100% Act 5, so that's around the higher-end of Uncollected difficulty. I think Kabam would add a Cavalier difficulty soon in monthly event quests (Probably around December or January next year).
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    The last event I wasn’t able to complete normal (beat master and heroic) not able to do past that

But before your summoner monthly thing , I can’t beat the same amount of the quests(luckily I do ones that I can first)

Why are you designing quests as if everyone buys your monthly subscription

You shouldn’t only screwing anyone who doesn’t
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Piviot said:

The last event I wasn’t able to complete normal (beat master and heroic) not able to do past that

But before your summoner monthly thing , I can’t beat the same amount of the quests(luckily I do ones that I can first)

I'm sorry but if you can't even do normal difficulty, then it's not Kabam's problem. Build your roster, progress in story quests.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

Well if you stuggel that much the month subscribe isn’t for you either because no way giv it top champions neither do it giv more pover.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If he beat heroic and master, he didn't have trouble with the difficulty of normal lol. Think he was talking about energy. Idk why not being able to complete normal matters though.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    And that’s 1 min reduces in energy ist that huge

If he beat heroic and master, he didn't have trouble with the difficulty of normal lol. Think he was talking about energy. Idk why not being able to complete normal matters though.

• Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98

They're looking at it, as per their comments last month. It's just not something you whip up during a commercial break. The game itself needs to be ready for the shift into another Difficulty, and the flow of Rewards from it. Plus you would likely need to make sure it's scaled enough. It's not a light undertaking.

Ye and it’s not exactly like they said they were looking at the rewards yesterday
    To be honest I don’t think they should update uncollected rewards but instead just introduce a cavalier difficulty
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Lvernon15 said:

Megavok said:

What are you guys waiting to increase unc. rewards? U didn't say anything about 6.3 too, this month we have same EQ with an extremely boring side event ? What did October do to deserve this ?

I agree, for me this will be one of the most bland months in the 4 years I’ve been playing, nothing to do
    You are wrong, around Taskmaster and Stark spider updates , we had a month that only has EQ but nothing else.
    What do you mean the stark spider one we had stark missions which were good for its time and Taskmaster we had Modok labs
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Cavalier difficulty will be awesome when introduced, excluding the posts on forums from “end game” players about it being too difficult and a moneygrab. Lol
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    A poisonous creature, but not immune tho, lol 🤔

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeay UC rewards are still the same as they were 2 years ago!!!!
  • Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    xNig said:

Cavalier difficulty will be awesome when introduced, excluding the posts on forums from “end game” players about it being too difficult and a moneygrab. Lol

They will but people do that for every piece of content
    They’d be better of just having betas and having people see if the rewards are worth the effort
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Ye and it’s not exactly like they said they were looking at the rewards yesterday
    To be honest I don’t think they should update uncollected rewards but instead just introduce a cavalier difficulty
    I was talking about them adding a Cavalier Difficulty.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Just because something is poisonous doesn’t mean they’re immune to all poisons. There are numerous different poisons in this world and certainly more in Marvel’s.
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Seriously trying to piss me off here??? WW2 on invade node when he got PB like seriously do you all freaking test anything at all
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

At one time, he was a toxic muck creature that was vulnerable to clean water:
    The Man-Thing was once dependent upon the swamp he inhabits for his continued survival; his body would slowly weaken and eventually lapse into dormancy if not returned to the swamp or would be greatly damaged if exposed to clean water.
    Just because you are poisonous to other things, doesn't mean there aren't things that are poisonous to you.
  • Options
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

I was talking about them adding a Cavalier Difficulty.
    5.2 (Thus the Uncollected title) released in June 2017, the first EQ with uncollected difficulty released in December 2017 --> 6 Months between these points in time.
    6.1 (Thus the Cavalier title) released in March 2019. That was 7 months ago, so from now we could easily expect a Cavalier Difficulty. Just do the math next time before making statements like "It's just not something you whip up during a commercial break."
    You're assuming there's some kind of symmetry with the scheduling. When they released Cavalier, they hadn't even begun discussing adding a Difficulty for EQ. The point I was making that was evidently missed was it's not an easy undertaking, and the game needs to be ready for it.
    Ah, so obviously you know when the discussions started. And of course the discussions of the uncollected difficulty started right when 5.2 released, but the discussions regarding the Cavalier difficulty started just 2 months ago. Stop trying to make your assumptions look like facts, doesn´t work
    Did I form an assumption? Pretty sure I just pointed out that the game needs to be ready to add another Difficulty.
    "When they released Cavalier, they hadn't even begun discussing adding a Difficulty for EQ."
    Yeah, you totally did not form an assumption at all...
    I was around when it was released, and when the first discussions on it came up on here. I was also around when this comment was made in June.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/936395#Comment_936395
    I don't just make things up. Good luck with the fallacy.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Keep an eye on her invisibility or knock her down every so often. Other than that, there’s nothing too special (I think)
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    You can armor shatter her with Medusa. She's a robot.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ryanhun said:

any advice for Gully 2099? shes giving me a **** time

Someone who counters miss should destroy her, ht stealth spidey etc, also I’d assume things like armour shatter would shut her down as she’s a robot
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why would you make Meph the final boss? That makes no sense.