**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Brawl in the Battlerealm

A NO-HOLDS BARRED BEATDOWN!

It’s a royal rumble without compare in The Contest when the Grandmaster suddenly re-emerges and invites any and all contenders to take on his mightiest fighter in single combat. Amidst the showmanship and boasting, the Collector reveals himself to the Summoner and Heroes with a warning: As is often the case with the Greatest Gamesman, all is not as it seems with his challenge. Finding themselves once more warily allied with the Collector, the Elder regales them with a story of how this threatening brawler came to be. Together, they seek a single fighter capable of assisting the Summoner in trouncing the Grandmaster’s gladiator: The original victor of The Contest of Champions!

Q&A
How long does this quest run for?
This quest will be starting on the 7th of November at 10:00AM PDT and will run until December 5th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until November 21st to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?

The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here:https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
2x Generic Tier 1 Catalysts
2x Generic Tier 2 Catalysts
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
1x The Forsaken Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Daredevil (Classic)
5250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Generic Catalysts
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x The Forsaken Title

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Generic Catalysts
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
1x The Forsaken Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
1x Champion of the Universe Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Any other event announcement
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It is stil epic ?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Still epic... Hilarious (I think this post must have been copy pasted from last months post)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    So no extra side quest this month?
  • Gamer wrote: »
    It is stil epic ?

Nope! Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed it!
    edited November 2018

Not this month, but we do have Back Issues #1 coming later this month! Keep an eye out for more information as we get closer to the release mid-month!

What about The Champion Clash? Is that still coming?
  • When does this begin?
  • 80SS80SS Posts: 9
    What is a “tier 4 generic catalyst “?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    80SS wrote: »
    What is a “tier 4 generic catalyst “?

I think it means basic
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Getting fed up with Heroic/Masters... Am just gonna do Uncollected, dupe my 5 star She-Hulk, and then go in hibernate mode again till next month lol.

Same old story every month.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    I guess the Champion Clash is still a secret?

It's later in the month so noted in no it will come later.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Getting fed up with Heroic/Masters... Am just gonna do Uncollected, dupe my 5 star She-Hulk, and then go in hibernate mode again till next month lol.

Same old story every month.

Remember they said they were removing the key needed from Heroic to do Master. So, no need to do Heroic if you just want the rewards from master/uncollected now.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

I don’t think they ever confirmed Champion Clash was coming later in the month. That was Back Issue #1
    Werewrym wrote: »

I don’t think they ever confirmed Champion Clash was coming later in the month. That was Back Issue #1

They announced it all at the same time as the other 2 and usually only do that if its in the upcoming update. Unless they aren't doing a december update like last year and rolling 2 into 1. I could be wrong but I havent seen any confirmation either way from Miike or other mods.
    Werewrym wrote: »

They announced it all at the same time as the other 2 and usually only do that if its in the upcoming update. Unless they aren't doing a december update like last year and rolling 2 into 1. I could be wrong but I havent seen any confirmation either way from Miike or other mods.

Yeah I don’t think they’ve said anything on it. I guess I just assumed it would be like the last celebrity challenge and it would run all month. But it’s looking like I assumed to quickly.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Maybe its time to increase rewards? Or maybe even try different rewards..
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    The rewards really need an update especially heroic and master, the addition of another 15% of a 5 star crystal along with t2a shards is necessary for master . Uncollected could go for 10000 5 star shards,3300 6 star shards and 1 full t2a
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296

Not this month, but we do have Back Issues #1 coming later this month! Keep an eye out for more information as we get closer to the release mid-month!

So instead of getting plenty of time late in the month you are making sure that the last part of the month will be a stressful mess:

- dungeons new version
    - Back issues #1 which sounds like a rerun of earlier stories with a lot of energy refills need to complete and even a new variant version
    - the champion clash. Sounds like a special event which also would require a lot of time.

/S
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

So instead of getting plenty of time late in the month you are making sure that the last part of the month will be a stressful mess:

- dungeons new version
    - Back issues #1 which sounds like a rerun of earlier stories with a lot of energy refills need to complete and even a new variant version
    - the champion clash. Sounds like a special event which also would require a lot of time.

/S

Hey at least it isn't all released at the start, now we can spend the first half of the month on EQ, and focus on those in the last half
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    tsz21188w0pv.png
    V 21.0 notes clearly says champion backlash is coming. Smh why the announcement regarding it was left.
  • 5250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
    is it correct in Normal rewards?
    Zainshams wrote: »
    tsz21188w0pv.png
    V 21.0 notes clearly says champion backlash is coming. Smh why the announcement regarding it was left.

Where does it say Backlash is coming? Do you mean Champions Clash? There might be 2 reasons-
    1. Its coming later in the month so like Back Issues, details will come later.
    2. November and December updates will be rolled into this update. They did this last year I believe with Nov/Dec and there wasnt a update again until January. Champions Clash might be in December so we will have details then.
    Feels like everything is coming later in the month... Gonna have to grind out the EQ early so I don't have to worry about it later in the month when dungeons, Champion Clash, and Back Issue #1 are going on.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    It is stil epic ?

Nope! Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed it!

Epic has more sense than uncollected ( it's a title )