**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Issues 2/5/19 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I am experiencing the same issue.
  • still cant log in to my kabam accout. lost 24hrs so far
  • is it android specific?
  • Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue. Haven't been able to log in for almost 15 hours. Gonna miss log in rewards, and the chemist monthly thingy that already got screwed up once.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

For those that are stuck on the loading screen, have you been invited to the beta? Did this happen after accepting the beta invite?
  • Magoo12218Magoo12218 Posts: 268
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

For those that are stuck on the loading screen, have you been invited to the beta? Did this happen after accepting the beta invite?

Nope, @Kabam Lyra . No beta invite received or accepted. It just happened at around 6pm est yesterday and I haven't been able to get on since. No warning, no nothing. It just wouldn't load.
  • The game's been stuck at the loading screen for almost 6 hours till this point. Have tried restarting and also reinstalled the whole game to no avail. It doesn't get past the loading screen when trying to get into the main account.

Android 8.1.0. Redmi Mi A1
  • I have the beta invite and yes, this seems to have started shortly after I accepted it.
  • Same issue been 15 hours and just keeps spinning. I NEED TO LOG IN CAN SOMONE GUIDE ME TO FIX THIS?
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Something is going on kabams end. Connection issues non Stop past 24 hours. Reg cell service WiFi it does not matter. Same with most of my alliance.
  • Same problem, no beta invite either. When trying to log in, it just spins. Android user here. And I un-installed the game and reloaded it and still same cannot log in. Can somone do something?
  • DfcogsDfcogs Posts: 17
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

Yes that is what I think happened for me. I accepted beta and then this problem started
    I'm wondering if the beta is removed if the access will be fine. I can get into my jr. Account with no problem
  • I was hoping to play 2 rounds of alpha arena and 1 sin and lies in these hours. goodbye those 2k shards. :\
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    Same issue, stuck on loading screen now for 1 1/2 days. Cant send in a ticket as I cant get to the account screen. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. Have tried both 4g and wifi.
  • Just spins unable to log in
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    tried it still not working not it is really getting frustrating KABAM find out a better and working solution to this
  • The following is a list of their suggestions from the support ticket I submitted. I have tried all of it and none of it works. Still stuck on loading screen forever. Started yesterday evening. Anybody else have ideas?

"Make sure your device is up-to-date
    Make sure your game is up to date
    Make sure that your Device is supported by the game
    Close background apps
    Restart the app
    Powercycle your phone
    Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly
    Uninstall the game
    Re-install your app
    Go to the Home Screen of your device
    Open up your Device Settings
    Open up Apps - Running Apps
    Find Marvel - Contest of Champions
    Tap it and select “Force close”
    Delete all data used by the app, followed by emptying the cache
    Shutdown your device completely, wait two minutes and start it up again (Power-cycling)
    Start the game and log in with your Kabam ID"
  • No beta invite, but I have this exact issue as well. I have verified and attempted all suggestions from support ticket.
  • Log out of all accounts and then login. Just tried it and it worked.
  • Roland563Roland563 Posts: 4
    I've attempted the steps in the troubleshooting ticket, and logging out of the account. No dice so far, still an endless load screen. Almost 24 hours now; about to miss calendar login events and attack phase of AW. I am not a beta user
  • Thanks auserid that worked finally got in
    I still can't get in
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    IOS or Android???
    I'm on Android, and, it's awful
  • Je n'arrive plus a acceder a mon compte kabam. Lors de ma connection il reste bloquer sur la page connection que faire pour regler se problème
    Any updates for us? @Kabam Lyra
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    auserid wrote: »
    The following is a list of their suggestions from the support ticket I submitted. I have tried all of it and none of it works. Still stuck on loading screen forever. Started yesterday evening. Anybody else have ideas?

"Make sure your device is up-to-date
    Make sure your game is up to date
    Make sure that your Device is supported by the game
    Close background apps
    Restart the app
    Powercycle your phone
    Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly
    Uninstall the game
    Re-install your app
    Go to the Home Screen of your device
    Open up your Device Settings
    Open up Apps - Running Apps
    Find Marvel - Contest of Champions
    Tap it and select “Force close”
    Delete all data used by the app, followed by emptying the cache
    Shutdown your device completely, wait two minutes and start it up again (Power-cycling)
    Start the game and log in with your Kabam ID"

This finally worked for me, was not able to log in for over a day.
  • It hasn't let me log in for at least 12 hours.... so I'm not able to finish content for monthly... help and compensate please and thanks
  • Hey there everyone, we're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this but we want to thank you for the information you've provided and let you all know that we are looking into this issue.
This discussion has been closed.