While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• DannyCDannyC Member Posts: 7
    Arena rank rewards isnt going to change for anyone because everyone is out of the game
  • Har8Har8 Member Posts: 31

@Kabam Miike
    Dude :( cancel this round of arenas :’(

Why? The game has been down for everyone for the same amount of time and android users can’t get into arena with the current access,
    Not everyone live in the same timezone.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Member Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It was discussed in a different thread but if canceling today’s aq isn’t possible from a technical standpoint and you can only cancel the week then do that and figure out rewards, probably base them off last week.

This is why:

1 - You can have no timers, at this point it won’t matter because any group that has players in a European or even further timezone will be stuck on linked nodes. Not to mention the mini which will have a lot of links up.

2 - This gives an unfair advantage to groups that have nobody in a different timezone and will favor a particular timezone more than the rest.

3 - It’s 8:30 on a Friday night where I am and even if the game is working 100% at this point people are trying to live their lives and enjoy their night.

4 - it would look good on you guys to just cancel aq this week and figure it out so people can think you’re on our side for once and not just trying to grab resources from us.

There’s more but I’d rather enjoy my Friday night.
  • R3VO22R3VO22 Member Posts: 3
    Is it okay for a grown man to watch the x-men cartoon series from the start again?
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Member Posts: 231
    How about those 30 minute timers? They are NOT live. Lol.
  • AltafAltaf Member Posts: 7
    come on bro I have to fight 1 fight over and over again the game still have problem
  • Sting78Sting78 Member Posts: 9
    I don't get how the game goes down with one or 2 issues, goes back up with somehow even more issues. Lol

It's all good, time to finally give final fight a shot in the downtime.
  • Username15Username15 Member Posts: 12
    R3VO22 said:

Is it okay for a grown man to watch the x-men cartoon series from the start again?

Oh hell yes. You watch it and you enjoy it. Where exactly is that series available? Online perhaps...
  • FrankstarrFrankstarr Member Posts: 5
    There is an issue with Aegons synergy with Starlord with the combo shield not working
  • AltafAltaf Member Posts: 7
    come on bro I just watch X-Men cartoon I'm 56 years old
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Member Posts: 198 ★★
    The game for iOS is still not live !!
    Please cancel this day of AQ and give us all the rewards for a map7 or 6 + the points.
    Then, we start day 3 as usual...
  • Tw1sted_TalentTw1sted_Talent Member Posts: 3
    They keep ignoring are question.
    Compensation?
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Member Posts: 175

Compensation?

They addressed compensation already. They’re trying to fix the game b4 addressing what compensation should be
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Member Posts: 28

Kabam Devs. What has been the hardest bug ever he team has had to fix.

The community 😂
  • DannyCDannyC Member Posts: 7

Compensation?

They answered that already. They said they will figure it out over the next few days. Its not even live yet
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 ★★★

Compensation?

Compensation?

They really haven’t ignored that they’ve already posted on it.
  • GhostingHatersGhostingHaters Member Posts: 4
    If you we're to add Jubilee into the game I would love to see the new Psylocke (Captain Britain) as the featured champ!

I know this is unlikely as the comic just came out but still. Some of the excalibur crew is in the game already Lol.
  • BigDog99995BigDog99995 Member Posts: 32
    Bt7272 said:

How about the fact that they are charging units for 4* basic arena.

Don't know what you mean, I just checked it (I'm on Android) and it still only charges 100 gold
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Member Posts: 198 ★★

Compensation?

They don't ignore it.
    But you just haven't read it @Tw1sted_Talent ;)

They announced there will be 30min timers and that they will discuss about what the compensations will be as soon as the game runs properly.
    Then, they'll announce what they will be in a few days
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    Where has GW been lately?
  • GrubGrub Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    So can we call it a night? It’s Friday.....
    Still broken Can't get past the 2nd fight in Heroic Fantastic Invasion
  • CashgrabCashgrab Member Posts: 5
    Why would we not have adjusted timers still an hour what a joke
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    When I try to collect event milestone, game disconnect.
    And, the repeat fight bug is still there.
    https://youtu.be/4CMPGsVo3as
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    Game still totally broken, from crashes through repeating challenges. Arena is unplayable, it crashes the game due to some datas error.
    Snizzbar said:

Where has GW been lately?

He retired. Put up a "last" post and everything
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Hai, kabam today.. i am playing daily quest(doom invasion) when i am fight with electro my fight was refreshed i have to fight it for 3 times...still it's refreshing. Do anything kabam or i won't be able to get rewards...

• GraydroxGraydrox Member Posts: 413 ★★★
    I'm sure this is stressful for you guys and there are other things you would rather be doing. Good luck on figuring this out Kabam team.
This discussion has been closed.