**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New six star need help

I just lucked out and pulled six star Aegon but unfortunately he’s gonna be unawakened for a long time is he still worth using or do I need him duped?

Comments

• Options
    ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    need dupe or useless
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    He's alot better duped but he's not useless unduped. He just won't carry combo over between fights and needs ramping every fight. Excellent pull.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Bazza said:

I just lucked out and pulled six star Aegon but unfortunately he’s gonna be unawakened for a long time is he still worth using or do I need him duped?

Don't bother with him he is useless unduped
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Needs duped to be useful.
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    edited February 2020
    I pulled a six star out of a cavalier crystal...sits on the bench all the time till he gets duped.

But at least we already have him ;)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Bazza said:

If you’re an end game player then yeah wait til he’s awakened. But are a newer player then you can win fights with him and clear content.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Bazza said:

If you complete abyss you can awaken him and use the sig stones
  • Options
    Went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you can have an easier time getting tips for him.