**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold arena - Forged to Fight has one why not MCoC?

I've been playing MCoC for about 5 years and gold has always been an issue.

Recently in the interview with Dork Lessons it was mentioned that an influx of gold via something like a gold arena would mess with the games 'economy'......

Well why is there a gold arena in Forged to Fight which is also made by Kabam. That game gives so much more to the player on a daily basis as a new starter or a long term player. See below for people that didn't know this is happening.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I've been playing just as long and I don't see the gold issue. Maybe it's because I'm selective when it comes to ranking up champs. Not every 5* needs to be r2 or r3, but that's me.

They do have a gold arena if you have their sigil subscription, which is unfortunate for F2P folks like myself.
  • Because this isn't forged to fight. Probably the same reason why this game doesn't have bases like it was intended but transformers does.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    They also havent added new characters in over a year on transformers so theres that as well.
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79

I've been playing just as long and I don't see the gold issue. Maybe it's because I'm selective when it comes to ranking up champs. Not every 5* needs to be r2 or r3, but that's me.

They do have a gold arena if you have their sigil subscription, which is unfortunate for F2P folks like myself.

It’s when you get to the point that you are taking 5*s to R4 and R5 and need to set aside a million gold to rank and level them that it becomes problematic.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

They also havent added new characters in over a year on transformers so theres that as well.

I think the game is barely holding on as it is
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

I've been playing MCoC for about 5 years and gold has always been an issue.

Recently in the interview with Dork Lessons it was mentioned that an influx of gold via something like a gold arena would mess with the games 'economy'......

Well why is there a gold arena in Forged to Fight which is also made by Kabam. That game gives so much more to the player on a daily basis as a new starter or a long term player. See below for people that didn't know this is happening.

Better question is why we dont have this? I know we have ccp but that aint remotely close to what this is bc there everyone gets to try it out not a few selected on here.

• edited March 2020
    Oh this old question.

The simple answer is that these are two very different games, run by two very different teams. While there are a lot of similarities, there are mountains of differences. Every game has a different audience, different priorities, and different features. Just because Mortal Kombat has fatalities, doesn't mean that we're going to bring them in here.
This discussion has been closed.