**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously? Greater Solo crystal shards in 2020?

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
Why even hand those out? It’s not like we don’t have plenty of those sitting around, worth nothing ....

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Cmon kabam! I bet every one of you has a stash of those crystals unopened because it’s more work to delete the rewards or even to let them expire in the Overflow. It’s really disgusting how you treat your loyal fans. Who owns this company? Donald Turnip?

What? That... I mean I find roasting the president funny but that don’t even make sense ya dummy
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I open all of mine for item use and maxing out the sigs of my 3* and 4* for more shards.
  • I agree, I was hoping they were legendary crystal shards or something else. I've been stockpiling those crystals now and definitely don't need anymore
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I have about 600k shards. Desperately waiting for that one day kabam makes them actually worth something.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I have about 600k shards. Desperately waiting for that one day kabam makes them actually worth something.

You know when they eventually buff them they’re going to rename them and your stockpile will be legacy crystals that won’t be updated.
    I’m desperate- plus I don’t need boosts of 3* awakening gems. Just maybe they will let us keep the shards
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m just hoping they will be revamped for UC and Cav peoples. Would love for them to just be replaced by the solo objectives crystals. Those have pretty good rewards. They could keep the shard amount required as well

So like objectives still grant fully formed ones but solo events grant shards for them
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

As long as Solo Crystals exist, there will be Solo Crystal shards. The problem isn't that the Shards are there, it's that you don't think what you get from them is worth it. What do you think would make for an improvement to Solo Events and Solo Event Crystals?

Like I said above, I really like how you guys did the rewards for the solo objective crystals. Nothing insane but legitimately helpful items. Maybe those SO crystals remain and replace the lesser solo shard crystals and a ramped up version with better drop rates/quantities for the greater solo shard crystals.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

As long as Solo Crystals exist, there will be Solo Crystal shards. The problem isn't that the Shards are there, it's that you don't think what you get from them is worth it. What do you think would make for an improvement to Solo Events and Solo Event Crystals?

A possible cavalier/uncollected level of the solo event could be beneficial to improving the use. Or give an option with those solo event crystals to get a ISO/Gold crystal as those are pretty basic crystal rewards and could come in handy for players like me looking to level up champs more frequently for Act content. Sorry that I can’t give much insight to what would be in the higher level crystals, I’ve just seen a ton of people requesting that. Thanks for asking for improvements dude!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

For this event itself even just keeping like a standard solo event with the revive and 25 units would be fine. For solo crystals themselves, they just need a new tier of something with 5* sig stones and T4b and T2A in amongst [stuff] like 4* sig stones and 4/5* star arena boosts. Without ridiculously low drop rates