Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Member Posts: 163 โ˜…โ˜…
    It's so terrible. I've been playing far less because of it. Which is maybe a good thing ๐Ÿคท
  • Master_Dan_1000Master_Dan_1000 Member Posts: 56 โ˜…
    I've had no issues until this weekend when its taking ages to load the game and load between screens. I'm using a Samsung s9.
  • X23a70X23a70 Member Posts: 29 โ˜…
    Please bring back the old spec's for the game , the one without the issues . All the additions have made the game less . Subtraction by addition since the October update version . All I see is pink when I log in , can't play.
  • StrategicStrategic Member Posts: 632 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Seriously the game is impossible to play! I can put my phone down switching screens go do something else every 5 minutes between fights fix your BS kabam!!!
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Member Posts: 162 โ˜…
    I am using an iPhone 6S (latest OS and latest game version) and I want to add that, in an apparently random way, I will start a fight and then the game will kick me out. During arena or regular quests this is not such an issue. Just log back in and the game takes you back to the fight (if you do not wait to long to get back in). When this has happened in AQ or AW you lose the fight and you lose half your health. This has been really bad in AW when you have a boost on that only lasts 3 minutes. By the time you log back in to the game not only have you lost the fight and half your health you have lost the boost as the timer is now over. Very frustrating to say the least.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Member Posts: 640 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    LG G7 thinq, on data. Stuck staring at this. I can load and smoothly run countless other online- required apps and games, but when I try to load mcoc, this. I made a thread about 15 minutes ago, but your moderators deleted it. Predictably.

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Member Posts: 244 โ˜…โ˜…
    Its still possible to happen,but atleast is not like before.
    Internet packets can be lost which is a normal thing.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You literally just showed an image of the loading screen with zero context. What is miike supposed to answer to here?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    A singular image of the loading screen with the internet alert icon is still missing a lot of needed context
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Member Posts: 244 โ˜…โ˜…
    Havent seen this red buddy 2 times after the fix they rolled,so it might be a phone problem or a traffic problem.Im using Samsung A50
  • Mr_KrismMr_Krism Member Posts: 8 โ˜…
    Hey @Kabam Miike ,

I don't think this is issue with the OS or device.

Please have your developers look into reconnection loop back, this must have something to do with verbose security check your programmers added ro secure the game and catch the cheaters. It has highly affected a number of players because most of us do no not rely on static ip and is possibly one of the reason we cannot reconnect to mcoc server causing to forever stuck on load page.
  • 123lucifer__123lucifer__ Member Posts: 38 โ˜…

Legiune said:

New update and issue persist ? Kabam you say you fix this data issue with coming new update of game .... Nice lie

I am also facing the same issue

Device : vivo y95 4g 3 signals
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,014 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Help buttons seem to be a trigger for game freezing, maybe we should just scrap help function?
  • Athena48Athena48 Member Posts: 18 โ˜…
    Still experiencing connection issues when trying to log into my kabam account. Surprisingly this issue does not arise when using my Google account to log into the game.
    Legiune said:

New update and issue persist ? Kabam you say you fix this data issue with coming new update of game .... Nice lie

• Athena48Athena48 Member Posts: 18 โ˜…
    Same problem here dude. I'm having login issues with my kabam account but not with my Google account.
    Athena48 said:

Same problem here dude. I'm having login issues with my kabam account but not with my Google account.

I have only 2 kabam accounts
  • FallonFallon Member Posts: 1 โ˜…
    seeing people here with more than a month with connection problems. I was even going to ask about the rewards for October problems (almost every month with a bad game), but how can you give the rewards for a problem that has not been completely solved?
  • kgrobinskgrobins Member Posts: 16 โ˜…
    The connection problems seem to be getting worse not better. Not sure what changed. I didn't see any updates or patches
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Member Posts: 36 โ˜…
    Like everyone else here ๐Ÿ˜ค
    Pixel 4XL
    Using data
    Android 11

• SupremerulahSupremerulah Member Posts: 6 โ˜…
    I have been having this issue for awhile now. The game is pretty much unplayable for me outside of being on a Wi-Fi connection.

Samsung Galaxy A21 (SM-A215U))

Metro by T-Mobile

Android 10

Kernel version: 4.9.190-1948492 #3 (Fri Sep 18 16:23:02 KST 2020)

Build Number: QP1A.190711.020.A215USQU2AT14
    Rwj_2 said:

It's so terrible. I've been playing far less because of it. Which is maybe a good thing ๐Ÿคท

Well it has been saving me a lot of money, sooo.....
    Mr_Krism said:

Hey @Kabam Miike ,

I don't think this is issue with the OS or device.

Please have your developers look into reconnection loop back, this must have something to do with verbose security check your programmers added ro secure the game and catch the cheaters. It has highly affected a number of players because most of us do no not rely on static ip and is possibly one of the reason we cannot reconnect to mcoc server causing to forever stuck on load page.

There has to be some server log of such that is sticking out like a sore thumb. I could be wrong though.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Bump
  • xDreamspawnXxDreamspawnX Member Posts: 3 โ˜…
    I fixed the problem you guys, you must create a new VPN. To do so go to data settings, access point names,click the plus for add a new one. copy all info from your current VPN over. YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SEETTING TO HAVE "IPVN4/IPVN6 and it will work once you restart your phone after saving that VPN and clocking where the dot is to select the VPN you just created and saved
  • DazitmaneDazitmane Member Posts: 8 โ˜…
    Any update on this? Still persisting into 2021
  • Noble034Noble034 Member Posts: 86 โ˜…
    Dazitmane said:

Any update on this? Still persisting into 2021

4 months later, and here we are, still unable to connect to the game properly. Sigh
  • ForwardForward Member Posts: 115 โ˜…โ˜…
    I can't connect to the game from mobile wifi, both 4g and 5g. Been happening for about 2 months now. Internet is fine, all other apps are fine.

Issues on both galaxy s10+ and galaxy s21 ultra. Game works fine on wifi though.
  • SuperTapperSuperTapper Member Posts: 1

Merged a few threads together.

Can I please get more information about your devices and whether or not you're on wi-fi or data? Thank you!

Thank you @GroundedWisdom for the device info already!

I am on android (Galaxy S20), as I gather most are with this issue. We cannot get into the game past the loading screen (10, 20 min wait and no progress). I originally discovered the issue on Wifi and switching to LTE did allow me to get past the load screen (yesterday), however as of this morning, the issue persists on both LTE and wifi.

Thanks
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Member Posts: 50 โ˜…