**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

White Magneto pre-fight ability not working

Parry stuns are processing as debuffs and not getting the extended duration. Seen: Champion boss in Mephisto quests, failed to proc as passives with both Warlock and Captain America (IW)

Comments

• See RELEASE NOTES for upcoming v29.0 this week...

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i hope this fix is not only fixing the parry mastery but actually causing a passive stun whenever a stun debuff is applied :)
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Still not working, even after the update. They don’t care about white magneto, useless champ.
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    True , the stun is not passive
    I wish I had rank down ticket, it’s the third month that he is not working
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Yeah he can now parry reliably but he doesn't trigger passive stuns. Please fix this
    I've noticed this with the new update. Found it in 6.2.3
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Can a moderator please acknowledge this?

please do a quick fix and change his stun to PASSIVE with extended duration, per his description.

THIS ability is WHY anyone ranked him up.
  • RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    I was bummed when I pulled the weak magneto, but thought at least I could get some mileage out of this prefight ability. But it wasn’t working before or after the update. My desire to continue with this game wanes day after day.
  • L1d3rAL1d3rA Posts: 40
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We're so sorry if you are experiencing some inconsistencies. If you can, could we please see (video) of the reported occurrences above?

Once we have that, we will be looking into it ASAP!

here is a video of it ...
    no passive stun

https://youtu.be/irr6hhNXzqU
    https://youtu.be/8jDTgI1TcKg

So basically magneto does not give anyone passive stuns. I am pretty sure that this is a bug

I am using Medusa who is a hero
    The pre fight is on
    No passive stuns

I am on Pixel 3a and running the update that just came today.

If this takes another month to fix I'm gonna lose it.
  • https://youtu.be/QWqRdifjSf8
    Here is my video of Mag HoX not working as usual.

iPhone 11 here with most recent update on everything
  • https://youtu.be/QWqRdifjSf8
    Here is my video of Mag HoX not working as usual.

iPhone 11 here with most recent update on everything

FYI, these are my videos, put on a different YT channel instead of the original.
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We're so sorry if you are experiencing some inconsistencies. If you can, could we please see (video) of the reported occurrences above?

Once we have that, we will be looking into it ASAP!

There was a bug which inflicted a stun debuff and a stun passive after a parry a few days ago. After you fixed this bug, magneto’s pre fight stopped working, hope that helps.
  • I experienced the exact same thing. Went into mix master korg in a war and brought 3 star white mag 565 colossus (hero and metal) 6r2 omega red (metal). 0 passive stuns and korg shrugged all but 1 stun over 2 fights. Its an off-season war with our tier locked so I don't care about the impending L but thats a broken interaction.

I do not have a video but I do have proof the pre fight was used. When will this be fixed? It's a vital component to the character and a vital piece of strategy when selecting teams for war, alliance questing, content clearing. I've been opening dual mutant skill crystals just to try to obtain a white mag as a 5 star which now feels like a waste. This was said to be fixed in the new update but clearly it has not been.
    Pre fight on

Using Warlock (hero and metal) vs thor rag

Plain parry. Not passive
  • Just so the mods know, this bug existed before the update

Here's my thread on this matter on 27th of October
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1493297
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited November 2020
    @Kabam Boo you said it would be looked at ASAP once folks provided videos. Please give us an update.
  • Does anyone have any reports of it *working* in either this version or the previous version?
  • The info was passed along to the rest of the team, though we don't have any updates on this yet.
  • SSE0321SSE0321 Posts: 13
    Any update on this?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    this is crazy that these champs was released with the sept update and this bug still live in game with his passive stun
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for all the information, folks! We will endeavour to move this issue along to our team and hope to provide you with an update in the near future. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience. Cheers!
    Is it still bugged? There was maintenance last night so I'm wondering if kabam have already fixed it

-Prefight on
    -Metal/hero champ

2 parry indicators
    One looks passive
    Descriptions are exactly the same for each. No mention of passive.

Will be looking for good test targets (Agent Venom?)
    Any good options?

Can’t test in Arena or any solo fight
    I assumed there would just be a PASSIVE parry only, when it was working right.

This would still trigger masochism healing theoretically.