**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red Death Field Bug

Comments

• Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

We weren't able to zero in on a resolution for this upcoming update but the team's still investigating this one and trying to work on a way to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

@Kabam Zibiit would this be able to be fixed without an update and just do an in-game update when they fix it?
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Same behavior for both my 5 and 6 star omega red and no notes in new update. That’s not cool at all !!!!
    Yea this is pretty significant. No degen before 200 spores.

I have sig 200 r5 (which I spent my cash on getting there and duped my 6* on Black Friday. Both not functioning properly.

I am about as invested in this as anyone. I would hope this is a priority to fix ?
    There was a thread i was subbed to where Kabam acknowledged the death field bug and several were chiming in here and there. It seems closed now and I was wondering if progress has been made and when we should expect a fix ? I invested a lot in omega and no death field damaage until 10 or more is really affecting my use of him. Especially without ST or DPX.

Hard work and $ went into sig 200 omega. Would like the real omega red back ! :)

Kabam , any update ?
  • Duff31Duff31 Posts: 10
    So I went into Act 6.2.3 to see if it affected the OR boss there and the bug does. I can avoid his spore dmg entirely by keeping his spores below 10. So it appears it’s affecting both OR offensively and when he’s placed as a defender.
  • The team is still working on resolving this issue. Once we have more news to share, we'll let everyone know.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Yes even i noticed the info and reality in game. Omega doesn't emit death field until he reaches 10 spores or uses sp2
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Not really unaddressed it's in known issues and it's under investigation
  • SamaritanaSamaritana Posts: 19
    Any new info?
    The new update information has come out and nothing about an Omega Red fix. Please, OR is one of the most powerful champions and this bug it's affecting us because we are not getting the full damage potential.
  • The team is still looking into the issue and investigating possible resolutions for it. Once we have more information to share, we'll update everyone.
    edited January 2021
    This is rediculous. I used a 6 star awakening gem on omega red and as a low sig 6* and he is useless at this low sig.

KABAM , are you ever going to fix this ?!?! It was once working , how can it be this hard to put back ?

We give you lots of money , how about you give us support back ?
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    January's month EQ, X-MEN: PRODIGAL SON
    Still having problems with Omega Reds spores when active.
    The spores are not damaging according to the amount I have on the enemy. It skips a few seconds of damage it should give. Usually it is around 2k minimum.

@Kabam Zibiit

iOs 14.1
    Game V. 29.2.0

• As we've mentioned, we're still looking into this issue. Our team is working as quickly as they can and we will post new information when we have concrete updates to share.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Yall really have to learn the meaning of "We'll tell you when we find out" THEY'LL TELL YOU WHEN THEY FIND OUT. Constant pinging and ranting ain't speeding it up.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Adok said:

Yall really have to learn the meaning of "We'll tell you when we find out" THEY'LL TELL YOU WHEN THEY FIND OUT. Constant pinging and ranting ain't speeding it up.

Scarlett Witch's power drain was considered a bug, because she's draining her own power as well.

At first people would ping and rant, and we would get the we're looking into response.
    Well it been a few years now and she still drains her own power.

I'm not saying that's what is going to happen here but....in my opinion it's better to keep on it then waiting for the topic to disappear to page 3,4 ect
    You’re confusing 2 different abilities that Scarlet Witch has

Power Steal is where she takes a % of power from the enemy for her own

Power Drain has always drained the power of both her and the enemy. This is working as intended and is not a bug.
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I think it has to do with Red Guardian synergy. I notice it more when paired with RG. Also, seems like spores stop at 10. Not sure if that is supposed to happen.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

I think it has to do with Red Guardian synergy. I notice it more when paired with RG. Also, seems like spores stop at 10. Not sure if that is supposed to happen.

I don't use the RG synergy but I still have the same issue with OR, so it's not related to that. Spores stop at 10 unless you are bleeding or have death field active.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114

I don't use the RG synergy but I still have the same issue with OR, so it's not related to that. Spores stop at 10 unless you are bleeding or have death field active.

They have always stopped at 10 in that situation. That’s not a bug
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Drake2078 said:

Scarlett Witch's power drain didn't always drain her energy too.
    I know that she got nerfed hardcore, and there wasn't anything in the champion change log saying that she would drain her own power as well.

Did you just skip over my earlier comment that explained what’s happening ? Nothing is wrong with scarlet witch.
    MikeHock said:

Drake2078 said:

Adok said:

Scarlett Witch's power drain was considered a bug, because she's draining her own power as well.

At first people would ping and rant, and we would get the we're looking into response.
    Well it been a few years now and she still drains her own power.

I'm not saying that's what is going to happen here but....in my opinion it's better to keep on it then waiting for the topic to disappear to page 3,4 ect
    You’re confusing 2 different abilities that Scarlet Witch has

Power Steal is where she takes a % of power from the enemy for her own

Power Drain has always drained the power of both her and the enemy. This is working as intended and is not a bug.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

I have used Omega without the RG synergy during this time and still do not get damage to proc from death field
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

They have always stopped at 10 in that situation. That’s not a bug
    I know, I was telling him that's how OR works.
  • Pbg__5ivePbg__5ive Posts: 11
    I am taking bleed damage in Act71.2 from Venom boss (one armor), it’s Omega Red getting fixed or it’s a lost cause?
  • SamaritanaSamaritana Posts: 19
    Pbg__5ive said:

I am taking bleed damage in Act71.2 from Venom boss (one armor), it’s Omega Red getting fixed or it’s a lost cause?

Do you have at least a point in the coagulate mastery? if not it's normal you take bleed damage.
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Duff31 said:

So I went into Act 6.2.3 to see if it affected the OR boss there and the bug does. I can avoid his spore dmg entirely by keeping his spores below 10. So it appears it’s affecting both OR offensively and when he’s placed as a defender.

I just did this quest. It was very easy. Is it because he's bugged? I just evaded till the death spores dropped.