**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So much for the maintenance!

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
The Nick Fury LMD bug is still there and the persistent charges still don't show up and I seriously doubt that the stability issues have been solved.

Considering the number of issues present in the game this month, why isn't kabam resolving these or at least address them properly.

And I know that if there was a bug that benefitted players like able to get exploration rewards multiple times, etc. It would have been fixed right away or at least a warning will be issued about potential ban. So are the issues/bugs only important to be addressed by kabam if they benefit the players?

I'm not trying to start a compensation post, I just want the game to be playable.

Other people are welcome to address more issues present, so we can at least know and are not surprised when we enter a fight.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Bugs are annoying but nothing we can do as players. I'm sure (and I hope) that Kabam are doing their best to sort out these bugs.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

The Nick Fury LMD bug is still there and the persistent charges still don't show up and I seriously doubt that the stability issues have been solved.

Considering the number of issues present in the game this month, why isn't kabam resolving these or at least address them properly.

And I know that if there was a bug that benefitted players like able to get exploration rewards multiple times, etc. It would have been fixed right away or at least a warning will be issued about potential ban. So are the issues/bugs only important to be addressed by kabam if they benefit the players?

I'm not trying to start a compensation post, I just want the game to be playable.

Other people are welcome to address more issues present, so we can at least know and are not surprised when we enter a fight.

That's not what standard maintenance does just FYI.
  • Options
    Valmarx said:

Resolving and addressing officially the issues = COMPENSATION DEMAND.
    Which can trigger boycotting and money loss since players won't spend cash.
    Big companies afraid of it especially those who regulated in mobile gaming industry
    where Apple & Android regulates and checks a lot !
    good example of fall was Fortnite.

Kabam is smart, read on them in Wiki and you'll see they have a History.
    If such stuff bother you quit for a while, like I did and many others and feel free to
    come back in future fully relaxed and energized, things might change might not.
    I'm Marvel addicted and from all the fu**ing game's out there, MCOC looks the
    most suited and well done.

Oh yeah, a wiki page they didn't create and can edited by anyone. Good source.
  • Options
    Keniutek said:

Bugs are annoying but nothing we can do as players. I'm sure (and I hope) that Kabam are doing their best to sort out these bugs.

bro the Nick Fury LMD bug has been around for months now. don’t you think it’s weird they haven’t done anything to fix it?
    If it was benefiting the players (the bug) it would get fixed in the matter of hours (a day tops).
    People need to stop with this stupid excuse. Sick and tired of this fall back. It's just a lazy argument.
  • Options
    To be fair, the maintenance is usually for server side updates and such, not for intake bug fixes. Those are usually done on upcoming patches or hotfixes
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

bro the Nick Fury LMD bug has been around for months now. don’t you think it’s weird they haven’t done anything to fix it?
    If it was benefiting the players (the bug) it would get fixed in the matter of hours (a day tops).
    Not true. Abyss is still bugged pro player.
  • Options
    Hey there, we are currently looking into this issue with persistent charges and have a thread going for it here. If possible, could you please share the information requested in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.